November 26, 2014 | 1663 users online

Mascara - MAC - Studio Fix Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by suejimenez27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I stopped by Sephora first, tried on Smashbox lash dna on one eye only, meh !! I ended up buying something other than mascara, then walked across the way to my mac pro store (they're practically directly across from each other as well as bare escentuals - oh I'm so lucky) and tried this on the other other eye - I was blown away by the difference. studio fix made my lashes look fantastic and it was cheaper than smashbox so I bought it. I week later I went to use it and within hours it was flaking on me, and I don't mean just a bit, A LOT !! although I like the initial look of it, the flaking just killed it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So far this is my favorite mascara. I love that I only need one coat as I am quite clumsy so the less I need to swipe, the better. The brush is plastic (if I'm remembering what the MA told me correctly) and I really like it. This is much much better than Dazzlelash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used MAC zoom lash, waterproof lash & this one & out of the 3 i would say this is my favourite. Im not sure if its the actual product i like more or the wand though. The wand is harder, doesn't pick up as much product as zoom lash for instance but i prefer it coz i like to build up rather than have clumping. so for me this product is great but i wouldn't say its my favourite of all mascaras. i have it in black & it really is black as black gets. its easy to remove too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:29:00 AM More reviews by yuuko_heartily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is my 1st mascara ever, and I have to say, I'm impressed! I think I'll stay faithful to it from now on. It curls my lashes perfectly and makes it longer. I look almost as if I'm wearing fake lashes! And it doesn't clump, which is great considering that my hands are super clumsy :D The price is quite reasonable, too. I have long and quite thick lashes so I'm not sure about its volumizing power. But overall, I'm very satisfied with this product and will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! HG! OMG I just love this. Bought it in Feb and have not looked back. It is lasting forever! It's soooo black and I only need one coat for lovely lashes. It doesn't clump on me at all, unlike so many other mascara's I have tried. I love the brush because it's small enough to get right to the roots. You have got to try this. LOVE IT! Small tip: When going out and you want dramatic lashes apply Mac Prep and Prime lash first. Gives instant false lash effect!!! (Bit too much for every day but looks amazing.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This isn't my HG mascara, but I do love it.

To start - because this matters with mascara - I naturally have long darkish lashes, so i don't need volume or length. I do feel this weighs in on my review since a lot of people are looking for length, volume or both in a mascara.

I've been using Studio Fix Lash now for 4 months (same tube too). Mascara is the only product i will not leave the house if I don't have it on. I look tired and blah if I don't put on some. So for using it every day for 4 months and still being on the same tube is a plus for me.

On my lashes, this mascara doesn't clump or look "flakey". It gives my lashes a nice polished coating without looking overdone. Its easy to remove at the end of the day, but it also doesn't run when my eyes get watery.

I would repurchase this when I run out

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by chrissyangel89

This is an ok mascara nothing special really. I have tried a few of MAC's mascaras now & they are all pretty average. I find this one does enhance my lashes but only does a fairly average job of doing so. It might be a bit better if the brush was a bit smaller. I also find it dries up in the tube quite quickly. Still on the search for my HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by coolchikaboom

Love this mascara, my new fave from MAC. My lashes are thin and barely noticeable, but with this mascara, lash extends dramatically and formula is not clumpy. Definitely adds definition and volume. If I could make it look thicker, I'd be more happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by missjasminnn

WOW! this mascara is my HG! i finally found a mascara that makes it look like i'm wearing fake eyelashes! i apply 2 coats to both the bottom and top lashes of each eye and BOOM i have amazing lashes! i seriously cannot shut up about this to my mom & girlfriends. definitely a must have! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I haven't had much luck with MAC mascaras in the past as they tended to transfer onto my brow bone by the afternoon. However, this one is soooo different. Its so easy to apply. One or two quick swipes and its on perfectly. Doesn't clump or stick lashes together. You just get long, dark, beautifully separated lashes. Doesn't give much volume, but its not meant to. I find the end result very feminine and flirty. Plus it stays on all day and feels like I'm not wearing mascara at all. It also didn't run when my eyes got watery. Very happy with this purchase.

Pros:
Featherlight formula
Doesn't flake
Doesn't smudge or transfer
Doesn't run
No clumps
Clean definition
Quick to apply
Buildable
Lengthens and easily coats the tips of lashes
Back 2 MAC program

Cons:
Doesn't add volume (But hey, its not supposed to)