MAC Studio Fix Lash

4.1

on 9/16/2010 4:41:00 PM

Great product, my lashes are long but stubburn and dont stay curled. This mascara allows me to have great lashes all day long!! I do a coat of this and let it set and do a coat of a volume one mac has. And its awesome!!

on 8/18/2010 3:33:00 AM

I stopped by Sephora first, tried on Smashbox lash dna on one eye only, meh !! I ended up buying something other than mascara, then walked across the way to my mac pro store (they're practically directly across from each other as well as bare escentuals - oh I'm so lucky) and tried this on the other other eye - I was blown away by the difference. studio fix made my lashes look fantastic and it was cheaper than smashbox so I bought it. I week later I went to use it and within hours it was flaking on me, and I don't mean just a bit, A LOT !! although I like the initial look of it, the flaking just killed it for me.

on 8/4/2010 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So far this is my favorite mascara. I love that I only need one coat as I am quite clumsy so the less I need to swipe, the better. The brush is plastic (if I'm remembering what the MA told me correctly) and I really like it. This is much much better than Dazzlelash.

on 7/31/2010 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have used MAC zoom lash, waterproof lash & this one & out of the 3 i would say this is my favourite. Im not sure if its the actual product i like more or the wand though. The wand is harder, doesn't pick up as much product as zoom lash for instance but i prefer it coz i like to build up rather than have clumping. so for me this product is great but i wouldn't say its my favourite of all mascaras. i have it in black & it really is black as black gets. its easy to remove too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my 1st mascara ever, and I have to say, I'm impressed! I think I'll stay faithful to it from now on. It curls my lashes perfectly and makes it longer. I look almost as if I'm wearing fake lashes! And it doesn't clump, which is great considering that my hands are super clumsy :D The price is quite reasonable, too. I have long and quite thick lashes so I'm not sure about its volumizing power. But overall, I'm very satisfied with this product and will definitely purchase again.

on 7/26/2010 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

HG! HG! OMG I just love this. Bought it in Feb and have not looked back. It is lasting forever! It's soooo black and I only need one coat for lovely lashes. It doesn't clump on me at all, unlike so many other mascara's I have tried. I love the brush because it's small enough to get right to the roots. You have got to try this. LOVE IT! Small tip: When going out and you want dramatic lashes apply Mac Prep and Prime lash first. Gives instant false lash effect!!! (Bit too much for every day but looks amazing.)

on 6/28/2010 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This isn't my HG mascara, but I do love it.

To start - because this matters with mascara - I naturally have long darkish lashes, so i don't need volume or length. I do feel this weighs in on my review since a lot of people are looking for length, volume or both in a mascara.

I've been using Studio Fix Lash now for 4 months (same tube too). Mascara is the only product i will not leave the house if I don't have it on. I look tired and blah if I don't put on some. So for using it every day for 4 months and still being on the same tube is a plus for me.

On my lashes, this mascara doesn't clump or look "flakey". It gives my lashes a nice polished coating without looking overdone. Its easy to remove at the end of the day, but it also doesn't run when my eyes get watery.

I would repurchase this when I run out

This is an ok mascara nothing special really. I have tried a few of MAC's mascaras now & they are all pretty average. I find this one does enhance my lashes but only does a fairly average job of doing so. It might be a bit better if the brush was a bit smaller. I also find it dries up in the tube quite quickly. Still on the search for my HG mascara.

on 6/11/2010 10:04:00 AM

Love this mascara, my new fave from MAC. My lashes are thin and barely noticeable, but with this mascara, lash extends dramatically and formula is not clumpy. Definitely adds definition and volume. If I could make it look thicker, I'd be more happy.

WOW! this mascara is my HG! i finally found a mascara that makes it look like i'm wearing fake eyelashes! i apply 2 coats to both the bottom and top lashes of each eye and BOOM i have amazing lashes! i seriously cannot shut up about this to my mom & girlfriends. definitely a must have! (:

Top Rated MAC Products