October 31, 2014 | 1463 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Very impressed! Maybelline foundations are becoming a surprising go-to for me and my NC30/C4 light tan asian skin. I purchased in shade 220 and use the sponge tip to dot and a sephora airbrush pro 55/beautyblender/fingers to blend. The brush is my preference but they all work fine. It's a light creamy fluffy formula, kinda like thicker cool whip if that makes sense. Medium coverage, perfectly satin finish on my combo skin and the best part is it lasts an 8 hour work day with zero shine, I was so shocked! Lightweight, medium coverage, good color match, comfortable, and incredible staying power. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My mum had an extra one lying around and told me i should try it. I fell in love the first time i ever used it. It made my skin feel so soft, it didn't look cakey, and even when i applied a translucent powder finish on afterwards, it still looked amazing on my skin. I dabbed the sponge around my face, and then blended out with my fingers and it did the trick. If you use the sponge for a full coverage look, it'll look slightly streaky, so just blend with your fingers and it should be fine. I would definitely buy this again, it is pricey yes, but worth every single penny!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by lndtng

I really liked this product. I thought that there was nice coverage, but I found that it was not compatible with my oily skin. I'm more of a matte person, and this gave a very dewy finish. Sad. Also, I felt the velvety sponge application worked well for the under eye concealer, but not so much for this to work on the whole face. I applied it with a brush instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by PurpleDragonFly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to buy this a few weeks ago but the price was just a bit too high. I found it at half price and decided to try it. I'm glad I did. I didn't turn orange or pink! Yippee!
It goes on easy and it feels like I have nothing on my skin. It's light coverage, which is what I like for everyday wear. When I want my skin to look flawless I use this and then clinique superbalanced powder on top.
This might be my HG as long as I can get it at a lower price.
Not too thrilled about the applicator, but it can be washed when it gets too full and yukked up. In the end I emptied it into a small container and just used my fingers.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by DarceyLondon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried this having had great success with the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse and the Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser (although it does irritate a little after a while). I bought this foundation in the same shade as the Dream Liquid Mousse. That was a mistake. The same shade in this foundation is darker and looks very orange. I'm also not a fan of the texture. On my dry skin it went on okay, but it's too sheer for me and doesn't do anything to even out skintone or hide imperfections. It also did nothing to 'rewind' my age. It claims to instantly erase time - it didn't. In fact, after a while it was patchy and uneven and made me look older rather than younger. Also not sure how hygienic the sponge applicator is as there is no way of cleaning it so far as I know. I gave this foundation a week, then I threw it in the bin. I would definitely not repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Khalisi86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

It's such a shame you can not buy Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer in the UK. I really would like to try it out.
Well...in that case I forced myself to use Age Eraser foundation as a concealer and I find it to work really great!
The consistency is very light and moistruizing and that's what I need. I have not tried it on my full face, only under eye or on some blemishes and I am very pleased with this product. Shade range is not so good but I use 05 light beige and it's pretty perfect for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by xoj3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this concealer today and I am impressed with the result. I am the colour "light" and I feel it matches my skin almost identical. The only con I can think of as of today, is the applicator. Application can be improved because I find it a pain to have to twist the top in order to get product out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by CheekyBo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin and an NC 20-25 in Mac and I got the color 130. This foundation sucks if you have oily skin. A true test for a foundation for me is wearing it through a work day. I am usually running around alot so at the end of the day I can def get a feel if a foundation is going to work for me or not. Not even 2 hours in I was an oil-slick on my T Zone ( I set with Mac blot powder as well) I would return it but I already tossed the receipt.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The foundation formula itself is actually really nice. I hate the packaging and the sponge tip applicator. The lasting power is really good and I found a excellent match for my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

This foundation wasnt all that bad I was surprised by the fact that it didbt make my face look oily like most radiant type foundations do. I don't have oily skin nor do I have dry skin. It's very weird where creams and stuff don't saturate onto my skin and just sit there so it's always been hard for me to find a good foundation. This one went on very nice and light didbt feel like I was wearing a foundation at all. Unlike others I do like the applicator it's easy to use and helps with not applying to much. I have very fair skin with both pink and yellow under stones so there again is a problem. I bought the buff colour which at first looks very yellow till you smooth onto skin after that its a great match. I wanted to love this foundation cause of the reviews and even though it was a decent foundation it just wasnt right for my skin. So far the best foundation I've ever used and is my HG is revlon colour stay for combo/oily skin which thankfully I found out about its greatness on MUA! I recommend the maybeline foundation to anyone with dry skin or even skin that absorbs well unlike mine.