October 1, 2014 | 1907 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I really like this color. I've been looking for a nude for an everyday, natural look. This matches perfectly! I will say however, that this color will accentuate lip lines if your lips are dry or chapped. The staying power is also not as long as I'd like it to be. But then again, I've never had much luck with lipsticks/lipglosses staying on my lips for the "8-12 hours" their companies claim. I've come to the conclusion that those claims are just unrealistic, & don't exist. Other than that, this is a lovely lipstick/color. I would buy again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by harmony888

NC30 in MAC, 125 MUFE.. this color is absolutely perfect for flushed natural lips on me. I bought this on a lark, and didn't anticipate loving it. It was $10 at my local CVS, $5 Walmart.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great wearable nude for my NW 20- NW 25 skin. But the major downfall is that it has no staying power. It doesn't even last an hour on me. I just can't seem to find a good drugstore lipstick that lasts. I usually use Buxom and MUFE. I will use up the tube that I have, but I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have to admit I fell into the hype of everyones raves on this product, so sad to say unfortunately this is to cheap looking and pale on my lips it doesn't apply evenly and is way to light for me. I can work with it if I layer with other lip glosses or lipsticks. But def. a miss for me on its own.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by mayanii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been searching for a nude lipstick for a while and when a friend recommended this shade, I decided to give it a try.

I'm not entirely sure if I love or hate this product but it does give me what I was looking for, which is a nude color. My lips are pigmented with the upper lip being darker than the lower one and Colorburst lives up to its name by canceling out the natural color and leaving my lips a pale shade.

However, like many have said below me, this product does settle into fine lines and if your lips aren't perfectly smooth, every imperfection will be exposed. Not surprising since it is a very light color. To minimize the ghostly look, apply colored lip gloss over it, which was what I did to appear less sickly.

I would repurchase if I don't find a better alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by softskin123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In terms of color on my lips, it is a total HG product. However, in terms of consistency this stuff fails. It looks creamy in the tube but applies patchy and settles into fine lines on the lips. It is also very drying, and I have naturally always dry lips even though I moisturize and scrub my lips religiously. So if you have any imperfections on your lips this will look like crap. I would try rimmel moisture renew as a good nude alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by mchuong

Beautiful color! Try pairing this Soft Nude lipstick with Revlon Super Lustre gloss is Peach Petal. Perfect combination and a winner!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by queenofchlorine29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best lipstick ever. I use this all the time and I have 3 YSL lipsticks so you can get a comparison to how great this is. This is my most used lipstick by far. It looks amazing with a smokey eye and a natural eye. It goes with literally anything which makes it so amazing. I like to pair it with Buxom's Katie lipgloss or ELF's fairy lipgloss. It looks so good without washing my fair complexion out.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shade was AWFUL on me! This color did not work for me at all. It washed me totally out even with a gloss and a dak brown lipliner, it's almost like adding to it made it worse. I got this on clearance at Walgreens's for $2.29 yesterday and thought I was getting a good deal. It would have been a good deal if the color would have worked but it was so terrible on me. It once again gave me that pasty white mouth, ashy look. The color is a soft peach, but it comes out on the lips as frosty and somewhat of a dull pink color. I had high hopes for this lipstick but in no way could I make this one work. I should have known something was going to be off about it when I was gliding it on my lips it took on a white appearance and it went downhill from there. Maybe nudes are not for me. I will stick with the one that I already have, which is "Sparkling Cider", another Revlon lipstick from their pearl line.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by cheniece19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is a great product, by unfortunately not for me. The first time I tried this out it washed me out way too much, even when I put a gloss over it, it still was too nude, especially for my skin tone. I am a tan black girl and it did not match me well! And if your lips are chapped, this could get ugly! I do however recommend it, but it did not work out for me : (