August 23, 2014 | 1954 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by egray

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product for years, until the formula seemed to have changed.
My newest HG discovery for eye (and undereye) primer is Wet n Wild Seize the Day(?). It is the Fergie eye primer.
Every review that compares it with UD and Too Faced has raved about the WnW primer.
And, every word is true. This is the most amazing, affordable primer EVER!!!!
Still looking for affordable great eye cream and concealer. Am 60yo, post chemo by 1 year.
Any suggestions???

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Rsanzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this hoping it would be like the eye shadow primer that used to be in the Benefit shadow pack, which was much thicker. I like it because it's light and holds well, but honestly it does not provide enough color correction or a smooth enough palate for me to stay with it.

I'll probably try urban decay or tarte next time around.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh dear. Creases galore! Works well as in under eye concealer if you have very little to actually hide and are in your early twenties without the tiny lines (but these grey circles aren't being covered by this anytime soon) on my lid it actually helps the creases form. Hooray!!! :-( will try and use up as much as I can tolerate as I spent too much on it (Australia)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is kind of hit or miss. If you have fine lines or dry skin around your eyes, I would not use it. But, if you have relatively smooth skin or oily lids, it's a good product and works as it should, so I give it a three. There are better primers, but this one is okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Dandan1

Now that they changed the full product package I'm repurchasing after using the sephora sample for a year + (& still going!). I don't really use eye makeup so I can't attest to this particular use, HOWEVER, as a concealer it's beyond epic. This is the kind of concealer that covers under eye imperfections a AND blemishes completely and survives horribly long days and bikram yoga classes! Now that's a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by courtney16spicer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going to be honest, I only got this as a sample in Sephora. However, I have been using this for almost 2 years and rather consistently and I've still got a lot of product to go ( and no, it hasn't gotten gross or dried out). The product itself is amazing! I put this on under my eyeshadow every time and it nevers smears, it never creases and never any fallout as I apply it. Throughout the day my eyeshadow does not move at all and it looks perfect all day. I've worn this to quite a few parties and my eyes look great all through the night, my mascara barely moves too. I have to say that I prefer the sample applicator compared to the normal one, it's a little foam applicator brush and it always gets the right amount and places it perfectly. I will definitely be buying the proper product once I've finished what I have-probably not for a while!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by zella_angel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works s for me as an under eye primer. The Light Medium has its own flesh colored tint that covers up a bit and then I place corrector, concealer, or foundation over it and it holds very well. 5-8 hours on average. I have not used it as an eye shadow primer, because I love my HG for that too much (Tarte Clean Slate 360 creaseless) I tried using that under my eyes and it was far too drying.
This primer works best with a moisturized under eye, but I have also used it in a rush without and it had no drying effects. Now I don’t think I’ll buy it again, because for just undereyes don’t think its worth $26 for me, I’ll just reapply my concealer. But it’s a decent price for a good primer and I will be more inclined to buy a Benefit kit that has it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eye primer should be called "STAY AWAY". This is THICK and doesn't smooth out properly. I hated this! waste of money! I found the Urban Decay eye primer and I haven't looked back.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Flippinsushi

I've been using a sample of this for about a year (making it last!) and I love it! I usually use it as a concealer and if I don't, I always regret it. Blends great, stays great. Someday I might even buy the full size.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ivettg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Worst primer I have ever tried. I've always been loyal to my primer potion, I thought I'd give this one a try. Have to say, it only lasts a few hours on my oily lids, unlike the other one I mentioned. I usually test out products at my workplace, to see if they last 8-10 hours. This one failed miserably, after only a few hours my eyeliner transferred onto my upper part of my eyelids, and the eyeshadow faded as well. Thumbs down.