MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really do like this remover. I feel like it is gentle on my eyes, but gets rid of all the gunk that is on my lashes and lids. I put a bit on a cotton pad, hold it up to my eyes for a few seconds and wipe. It takes a few wipes, but it definitely takes everything off. There is no stinging or burning whatsoever. I would buy it again although it's denitely not an HG product for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Terrible product. You're better off with drugstore eye makeup remover, to be honest. It doesn't remove any makeup effectively. Takes some more rubbing than you should be doing in your eye area. It's really expensive, considering how ineffective it is. I'm surprised MAC doesn't have a better eye makeup remover. I'm sticking to my Sephora eye makeup remover...

Awful product. Burns, stings, doesn't even take off MAC's own eyeliner/shadow. I went back to my old stand-by: Lancome Bi-Facil - no trace of anything left behind.

I don't know why I bought this. The good part about it is it leaves no oily residue. The bad is that it doesn't really take my makeup off. I don't even wear that much eye make up usually, and I have to really apply this at least 3 times to get my make up off. I ran out of my gift-size Bi-Facils from Lancome and I don't know why I didn't just spend the money on that product. Or, really melon seed oil removes make up much faster...I just wanted something effective that wasn't oily, but this isn't it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

So, my little sister (8 years old) and her best friend love getting into mine and my moms makeup. We have blues, purple greys-any color eyeshadow you can think of. We have water proof mascara, eyeliners (gel, liquid and pencil) eyebrow pencils anything and eveything EYES! So when they get into it they come out of it with a mix of smokey/plum eyes with grey eyeliner and mascara running down their faces and gel eyeliners. (Don't worry, they use the cheapo stuff from the clearance at walmart not MAC or anything really expensive :]) Well they have to take it off sometime! The only I use to get it off is this-in one swipe their eyes look perfect! I wouldnt trust another remover.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this product until I found The Body Shop Camomile eye make up remover!
While I was happy with how it removed eye shadow & face powders etc it had difficulty removing waterproof makeup. I also find this product very expensive for what it is. Furthermore the packaging is not as clever as some other brands that have pump action tops or flip tops. I used to be quite irritated by having to screw off this big black top everyday. Its not a time saver by any means....MAC should change the design of this bottle!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I got this in a swap and while it isn't the best, it also isn't the worst. It doesn't remove waterproof makeup, which isn't a big deal to me. I mostly like to carry it with me in a smaller travel size bottle in my purse for emergencies. I like how I can use it and not have to fully wash my face afterward because of an oily residue. It doesn't leave oily residue so I am able to apply makeup right after using it. It is a little drying to my skin, but I always use moisturizer, so again, not a big problem. It doesn't stingy my eye like some people have mentioned in earlier reviews. I probably wouldn't buy it because it is so expensive for so little product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Stinging, drying, and just generally horrible waste of money.

I was surprised, as I'm generally a fan of MAC products. This really was a disaster. I can't believe how irritating it is to my eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

i looooove this remover. it is so gentle and effective! removes even waterproof mascara as if it's nonexistent. it IS on the expensive side but i think it's totally worth every cent. leaves NO oily residue or film on your eyes or face. perfection!

this makeup remover sucks. it doesnt even remove all of your makeup and esp not with waterproof mascara. it also irritated my eyes. NO THANK YOU. returned.