August 22, 2014 | 2050 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by rzirkle410

This is really pretty and smells nice, but it's not designed to provide a powerful dose of color. I use this along with other products to enhance and highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Phofe2774

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best color for my fair warm skin. I usually layer a few blushes to get a good color for me, this one is easily my favorite since I can use is alone! It's perfect for me and when I researched it, it looked great on a variety of skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sabz94

Pricewise: bit pricey but lasts a long time and I think it's worth it.

Packaging: Yeah this irks me a little because of the niggly issue of getting into the corners, but sidewise, its handy for when you're on the go.

Colour: Glowy and subtle blend of 4 different shades that I think are universally flattering!! 4 girls in our house altogether and we can all share this and it looks great on everyone.

Stay: Definitely stays put, and if you need to touch up, it's so tiny it'll fit right into your bag.

Brush: Useful little applicator. Not sure it's the best blusher brush to use, but I use it anyway because it saves me dishing out for a proper one.

PS. Little mirror inside also useful for when running late or stuck in the middle of nowhere with no mirrors in sight.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Dekilah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The way I came to buy this product is a bit odd I guess. I went into the store looking for a matte peach eyeshadow. Apparently that is not something that exists in any of the lines the store had. So the salesperson suggested that I might try a blush instead and showed me the Sugarbomb. I went back and forth between the Sugarbomb and a similar product. I ended up going with the Sugarbomb because the other product had only two shades I would use and the rest were bronzers which I do not use (they look odd on my very pale skin).

Anyway, there are four shades in it: the peach I wanted, two kind of rose pinks, and then a taupe-ish color. I have used both the taupe color and the peach as eye shadows and I do like the sort of soft pretty look I get. The colors are quite subtle.

I have also recently used the colors swirled as a blush and they look lovely on my pale skin. I apply it upwards sort of next to my eye then down along my cheek bones. Usually I have to go really, really light on blush, but with this I can apply normally and get a nice glow or build to get a slightly more intense effect. The more times I use this the more I like it as a blush. It makes my face look quite pretty and sculpted and sort of aristocratic really.

The shades are great on my skin, however, I do think that on some skin tones this might not show up.

I will mention that this is not a matte powder in terms of matte like you might see in eye shadows, but the shimmer is very subtle.

The packaging is nice although the box is a bit thick to carry sometimes. The enclosed brush is pretty nice as well. I am not saying you will want to replace whatever brush you already use, but it certainly is not bad at all.

Because of the price I am not sure I will buy this again, but I do like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

I love this! It looks amazing on my skin. Gives me the perfect glow and the price is decent. It lasts all day. The only thing that bugs me a little is the shimmer but it's not too noticeable if I apply this lightly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

The color is very nice on my NW20/25 skin and appears as a nice warm berry shade. Pigments are good and it lasts. All of this is marred by an excess of shimmer, though. It might work for evenings but is definitely too much for me in the light of day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

The colours work on my skin! I am pretty tanned for a chinese with yellow based skin so it is great that the colours give my cheeks a nice blush effect with a little bit of shimmer. Not the most natural looking of blush because of the shimmer though. Unlike the dandelion blush which does not show up that easily on my skin tone, this sugarbomb requires just one or two strokes to do the trick. Put too much and it can get bit too powdery. It last pretty well! like for about 6 hours without touch up. way better than my MAC powder blusher in Mocha. I like the packaging though. Buying in Singapore can be too ex so buy online instead or when overseas.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by jaj5020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't have tried this on my own, but I received the upgrade to gorgeous set as a gift. I actually really like this blush. It looks natural and glowy on me (I'm somewhat pale, with yellowish undertones). It's great for the winter when I'm paler and my skin tends to look a little dull. You do have to be careful not to apply too much, otherwise it's really shimmery. It smells fantastic! The brush it comes with is actually pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Gangajee

The smell is the thing that attract me and it stayed until i killed the whole box ( x 3 years ago ) so yes don eits job for 3 years which is a long time considering i was using it every 2 days . Mix of colors and slight shine was perfect for my cheeks .

I love the little box so cute but over time travelling with it didn't look like much in the end !
cute cute cute !

I might buy it again but think that can find something more natural - merging in the skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this blush because of the review on Benefit blush so I picked Sugarbomb. I'm Asian in NC 20 skin tone and this blush looks very soft on me. Itís certainly not invisible. So I don't like this but I'm still gonna try another Benefit blush which one is look great on me. But I like the packaging though it's cute and smell nice.