BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

on 4/13/2013 2:29:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love Benefit box powders but honestly, I don't like this one because it has too much shimmer and not enough color. I do however, like this as a highlight but I have my High Beam for that! This also doesn't show up that much on my skin either because I have medium skin so anyone who's darker than me, this blush will not be very useful. Awesome product, just not for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This gives me the nicest glow! I love it. It's not over pigmented enough to make me look like a clown but it's just perfect

If i could rate this stuff 10 million lippies I would!!! One of the best blushes/highlighters that I have every tried! and let me tell you, I have tried quite a few high end blushes. This looks SO STUNNING on my pale skin. I'm not sure how it would look on other skin tones, but I have skin like a porcelain doll and this just lights up my whole face. It's really shimmery but it looks so naturally just amazing. Your whole face is glowing when you wear this. It lasts forever and this brush that is comes with is fantastic! I use it instead of a blush brush. BUY THIS STUFF RIGHT NOW. seriously. especially if you are pale like mwa.

on 1/28/2013 9:33:00 PM

This is a beautiful subtle blush. Your first application will be very sheer, and you can continue to build the color which I do. It has a slight shimmer to it, this isn't a matte blush. It is very light pink that is very natural looking, complements best a warm fair complexion which I have. Highly recommend if you are new to blush.

on 1/17/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HG blush! This is my all time favourite blush! Ironic how it was my first "high end" blush purchase and after trying all the raved about blushes this one is still my favourite ever.

It comes in four colours which you can use individually or together. I usually swirl it together for that perfect reddish pink flush on my cheeks. It makes my skin look so radiant and flawless.

on 12/30/2012 11:24:00 PM

I love how it appears and applies sheer, but you can totally build up the colour as desired. You don't need to worry about applying too much at first at all. The hint of sparkle isn't bad, but I would prefer something a bit more matte. It nicely complimented my fair skin (NC20).

The price wasn't bad as I purchased a Benefit kit from Sephora for 40 bucks that included Sugarbomb, a mini They're Real & Porefessional along with a full-sized High Beam. Score!

The packaging could be improved upon, as the box is a bit thick. The brush is super cute though, and perfect for desired on the go touch ups.

Would I repurchase? Probably, yes!

on 12/26/2012 6:16:00 PM

This is really pretty and smells nice, but it's not designed to provide a powerful dose of color. I use this along with other products to enhance and highlight.

on 12/21/2012 3:54:00 AM

This is the best color for my fair warm skin. I usually layer a few blushes to get a good color for me, this one is easily my favorite since I can use is alone! It's perfect for me and when I researched it, it looked great on a variety of skin tones.

on 12/14/2012 5:47:00 PM

Pricewise: bit pricey but lasts a long time and I think it's worth it.

Packaging: Yeah this irks me a little because of the niggly issue of getting into the corners, but sidewise, its handy for when you're on the go.

Colour: Glowy and subtle blend of 4 different shades that I think are universally flattering!! 4 girls in our house altogether and we can all share this and it looks great on everyone.

Stay: Definitely stays put, and if you need to touch up, it's so tiny it'll fit right into your bag.

Brush: Useful little applicator. Not sure it's the best blusher brush to use, but I use it anyway because it saves me dishing out for a proper one.

PS. Little mirror inside also useful for when running late or stuck in the middle of nowhere with no mirrors in sight.

on 12/5/2012 10:33:00 PM

The way I came to buy this product is a bit odd I guess. I went into the store looking for a matte peach eyeshadow. Apparently that is not something that exists in any of the lines the store had. So the salesperson suggested that I might try a blush instead and showed me the Sugarbomb. I went back and forth between the Sugarbomb and a similar product. I ended up going with the Sugarbomb because the other product had only two shades I would use and the rest were bronzers which I do not use (they look odd on my very pale skin).

Anyway, there are four shades in it: the peach I wanted, two kind of rose pinks, and then a taupe-ish color. I have used both the taupe color and the peach as eye shadows and I do like the sort of soft pretty look I get. The colors are quite subtle.

I have also recently used the colors swirled as a blush and they look lovely on my pale skin. I apply it upwards sort of next to my eye then down along my cheek bones. Usually I have to go really, really light on blush, but with this I can apply normally and get a nice glow or build to get a slightly more intense effect. The more times I use this the more I like it as a blush. It makes my face look quite pretty and sculpted and sort of aristocratic really.

The shades are great on my skin, however, I do think that on some skin tones this might not show up.

I will mention that this is not a matte powder in terms of matte like you might see in eye shadows, but the shimmer is very subtle.

The packaging is nice although the box is a bit thick to carry sometimes. The enclosed brush is pretty nice as well. I am not saying you will want to replace whatever brush you already use, but it certainly is not bad at all.

Because of the price I am not sure I will buy this again, but I do like it.

Popular Blush Products