BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this blush. It really doesn't look that exciting in the box, but it's the perfect natural flush with just a hint of shimmer. I love all of the Benefit boxed blushes, but this one is by far the one I use the most. They are a bit expensive at $28 each, but I feel like they're going to last quite a long time, since a little goes a long way with these in terms of pigmentation. Will definitely rebuy when necessary.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am NW35 and this blush doesn't show up on me at all. It looked so beautiful in the package but it does nothing for my skin except make it look ashy with a sheen. Lighter skinned girls, this would show up better and look beautiful!

This blush gives my skin a lovely glow. I also love how i can choose one of the four colours to accentuate the apples of my cheeks.
The actual amount of product has decreased in the new packaging, and yet it is still being sold at the same price - this is something i am not a fan of.
I would say this blush lasts a good 4 hours on my skin - if i have been walking briskly however, i find that it wears off very easily.
The shimmer in this blush is quite strong, and very noticeable. Personally i like that, and despite this i still think it is a very wearable shade for most skin tones.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love Sugarbomb. Gorgeous flush of color, not too much. Awesome blush to transition into spring & summer.

Review is from 20 year plus senior pro UK artist. I like the cutsy benefit packaging, not great for a pro, we can't lag loads of stuff. I have to depot most into palettes, but I keep a few intact for personal use, hoopla and coralalista.
Right, this is listed as a blusher? Users with medium or darker skin, in my opinion won't see much pigment, unless they are aiming for a really subtle glow, once again my pet grevience the SHIMMER, I don't touch any blushers with shimmer, they exagerate any skin imperfections or fine lines.
it is not widely unsimilar to Naras orgasm, minus orange hues. Each of the four colours could only really be used solo for eyes, as you won't get a blush or contour brush to master it

it's a nice highlight shade, but best for very young skins, shimmer will make any crows feet around the eye more obvious, so if you have them, avoid

Texture is fine I love the colours, if it seem pricey, remember there is far more product in benefit boxes that any other top brands, for personal use, they last a long time

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love Benefit box powders but honestly, I don't like this one because it has too much shimmer and not enough color. I do however, like this as a highlight but I have my High Beam for that! This also doesn't show up that much on my skin either because I have medium skin so anyone who's darker than me, this blush will not be very useful. Awesome product, just not for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This gives me the nicest glow! I love it. It's not over pigmented enough to make me look like a clown but it's just perfect

If i could rate this stuff 10 million lippies I would!!! One of the best blushes/highlighters that I have every tried! and let me tell you, I have tried quite a few high end blushes. This looks SO STUNNING on my pale skin. I'm not sure how it would look on other skin tones, but I have skin like a porcelain doll and this just lights up my whole face. It's really shimmery but it looks so naturally just amazing. Your whole face is glowing when you wear this. It lasts forever and this brush that is comes with is fantastic! I use it instead of a blush brush. BUY THIS STUFF RIGHT NOW. seriously. especially if you are pale like mwa.

This is a beautiful subtle blush. Your first application will be very sheer, and you can continue to build the color which I do. It has a slight shimmer to it, this isn't a matte blush. It is very light pink that is very natural looking, complements best a warm fair complexion which I have. Highly recommend if you are new to blush.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HG blush! This is my all time favourite blush! Ironic how it was my first "high end" blush purchase and after trying all the raved about blushes this one is still my favourite ever.

It comes in four colours which you can use individually or together. I usually swirl it together for that perfect reddish pink flush on my cheeks. It makes my skin look so radiant and flawless.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products