L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

3.6

AQUA / WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLATES, COPOLYMER, COCO-BETAINE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA SEED POWDER / APRICOT SEED POWDER, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [Jan 20, 2010]

on 1/21/2012 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I do LIKE this product, and it feels nice to use on my skin. It's one of those products that I like to have, but it's not a Holy Grail product to me. if your main issue is acne, I wouldn't say this will do a whole lot for it. (Stridex Maximum Strength pads cleared my skin competely).

I really enjoy using the scrub pad that it comes with, and I even use it to clean my face with other products, I love it! It does gently exfoliate the skin like it says it does, and it doesn't over dry the skin when you're done washing it off which is great.

It smells nice, the packaging is bright, orange, and fun, it's gentle, and I don't have much complaints with this. It just isn't like amazing, I wasn't really wow-ed but I would buy this again when I run out of it for just simple exfoliation.

on 1/12/2012 4:05:00 PM

In this product the ingredients are: aqua, sodium, laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, polyehylene, acrylates copolymber, coco-betaine, glycerin, ppg-5-ceteth-20 sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, salicylic acid, prunus armeniaca seed powder, benzyl salicylate, citric acid, parfum
(by the way, salicylic acid is a acne medication)
What it claims to do: gently exfoliates dull, dead skin cells and unclogs pore by pore. removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Pores look visibly smaller.
I absolutely love this product! I find it exfoliates very well and leaves my skin really soft. It has helped my acne a bit, but I did notice my skin was visibly brighter looking and not as dull. Although, I only use this about 1-2 times a week, because it does dry out my skin if I use it too often (combination)

on 1/12/2012 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

When I first used this, I like how it made my skin feel..very smooth and soft. However...when I woke up the next morning my (combination) skin was incredibly dry! It was so bad that is started flaking and peeling all over my cheeks and chin..it was awful. I had to go for a few days without makeup to let my skin recover. I'm not sure if that was an allergic reaction or if this product is just too harsh...but I won't be buying this again.

I bought this product in the hopes that it would exfoliate my skin and diminish the size of my pores, which it promised. It does clean and exfoliate pretty well--it removes even my stubborn Shiseido 55 sunscreen. However, this product did not diminish my pores, and it dried out my combination skin badly. My face became SO dry that my nose and chin were peeling. My skin felt itchy and irritated--probably because of the extra dryness. This happened even even I tried to use it only once a week. I will not repurchase.

on 12/19/2011 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I also bought this just for the scrubber gadget and for the scent. My face felt smooth as if I used a cleansing system and the scent was not overpowering. I do wish the packaging mentioned that this is a foaming scrub. The scrub granules are much too small and doesn't do much for my thick skin as far as exfoliating goes. This would be great for sensitive skins or those who need to build up layers of epidermis. Most times I want just a scrub w/o rubbing foam into my skin. Will buy again for the scrubby only.

on 11/30/2011 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Overall I'd have to say the product was okay. It wasn't the best cleanser I have used, but it was decent. One thing I loved most about the product was the scrubber it comes with! The scrubber gives me a sense of feeling that I really am deep scrubbing, and deep cleaning! One of the cons I'd have to say about this product is that it hardly clears up my skin. I thought it would be more better on helping my skin get more clear, but it doesn't seem to be working. I've been using this product for about 5 months now, and I haven't seen major results. Overall I wouldn't buy this product again.

on 11/16/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! It was actually my introduction to salicylic acid which I discovered was just what my oily skin needed. The scent is very subtle and refreshing. After using the scrublet, my face feels so smooth, as if it were carved out of butter. My first week of using it, I got a few pimples but I've been zit free for 5 weeks now. My skin glows which I'm attributing mainly to salicylic acid. I now have two other products that contain salicylic acid and my skin looks so healthy, it feels so smooth and as a result my confidence has steadily increased. I've purchased this product for my partner who has oily skin, who deals with acne (he's in his 50's) and who has bad acne scars from many past breakouts. This product helps minimize the appearance of his acne scars. It's almost miraculous how much better his skin looks. I'll definately be buying this product again.

on 11/13/2011 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

its ok I guess. Other fash washes makey face feel cleaner and the little scrbbie doesnt much. overall Im not a fan :(

on 11/13/2011 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used to use the Neutrogena pink grapefruit scrub. I had a coupon for this cleanser one day so I decided to try it. It does the same job as the neutrogena cleanser, only its cheaper. It also has a nice fresh scent and exfoliates gently, however I don't use the scrub pad that comes with it. This will be my new replacement face scrub!

on 11/4/2011 5:27:00 AM

I was very excited to try this product, and unfortunately, I wasn't too happy with it. It dried out my combination skin in only a few washes, and it didn't really help against break-outs. The little scrub brush was a useful tool, though.

Because I didn't want to waste the product, I ended up using it as body exfoliant. It worked pretty well, although it didn't measure up to St. Ives.