October 20, 2014 | 1921 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

I've smelled this perfume a few times, it smells so gorgeous and fresh!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am fortunate enough to have friends that give me expensive presents, this being one of them. I probably would never buy Chanel for myself (well, not now, as a cheap university student, anyway). I'm only 20 and at first sniff, I felt like this perfume was too mature for me. Since spraying it on, however, I feel like it compliments extremely well with my body chemistry and it now smells light, airy, sweet, and feminine. I feel very regal when I wear this. Very long-lasting, too! One spritz for my wrists and ears and another spritz for my chest and I'm set for the entire day.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by thatasianchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love all of the Chanel Chance perfumes and this one in particular. They all smell similar but this one is the most exotic smelling and lasts the longest. It's one of those perfumes that I have a very hard time describing; it is neither floral or citrus or amber but it's somehow all three. I love this perfume and get compliments on it whenever I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by erkava2071

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I LOVE Chance!
Ok now that I've said that
This scent has been my favorite and will continue to be, it comes of strong but then it morphs into the most delicate and oh so sexy daring wild beast. Maybe that's an over exaggeration but it does turn into a woody, musky, sweet and barely a floral scent. It's a sensual spicy composition
Patchouli and pink pepper are the main stars in this scent and they are definitely my favorite

Puts me in a great mood!
Lasting power is incredible even for the EDT, which is the one I have
Guys go kinda crazy, they always compliment :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by rachelsummers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

such a young and fresh fragrance i have the whole collection cannot get enough of this beautiful fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by asmasghar

It stays on you and smells so fresh!The bottle is very easy to keep in the purse.Flat,round,smooth.Must try,especially if most perfumes give you a headache!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by rosagarcia163

I dont know why this perfume has so many negitive reviews. This is a SEXY scent that captivates your womanlyness lol and demands attention. Elegant and gorgoues, and addicting to smell

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tested it numerous times. Ok, if one is a fan of CHANEL - it is a must, because you've got to have something that could be somewhat of a bridge between the "pearls and cardigan" nr.5, the "man's shirt, horn glasses and a ruler in the hand" nr. 19 and a "smoky eyes and glitter dress" MMLLE. This is a daytime or cocktail-hour perfume, a strong and sharp floral with a fairly decent staying power ( a miracle on my skin ), but one has to wait a good hour before the last chemical evaporates and it starts sounding more nature-derived, so to speak. It's great for working in friendly environment, in media or any creative branch - it is 100% feminine but wouldn't cave in under pressure and definitely would bend over backwards for anyone. If I could afford it, I would use it as my office perfume in march - june and sept-oct.: for summer months, if it gets really warm, this, I suspect, can bloom too much into other people's faces ( not proven, just a worry ). A brunch with the girls somewhere upscale and in a "to watch and be watched" environment is also an ideal setting for chance. Dating is another ( I am married, so it's a retrospective observation :) ) Try it, but be patient: the initial chemical burst does dissipate eventually. Just spray and forget about it for an hour or so. I give this one a 3, because originality is not among the ingredients, one has to spend a lot of time with one's nose turned elsewhere before it blooms and the price is not justified ( at least one can never confuse nr 5, coco or 19 with anything out there ) - it is not recognizable and therefore not suitable for a "character" perfume that is worth its bucks.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Llepke

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nordstroms was spritzing Chanel Chase so I tried it. This does not smell good on me, I kinda can't believe it's Chanel. At first I liked it, but then after a little while it smells like cheap body fragrance/artificial smoke, or how your cloths stink the day after a bonfire.