Nivea Lip Care

cera microcristallina, hydrogenated polydecene, cetyl palmitate, ricinus communis, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ethylhexyl triazone, myristyl myristate, octyldodecanol, synthetic wax, titanium dioxide, cetaryl alcohol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, c20-40 alkyl stearate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, cera carnauba, butyrospermum parkii, simmondsia chinensis, tocopheryl acetate, diethylhexyl butamido triazone, cera alba, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, trimethoxycaprylylsilane, limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, citral, parfum, ci 19140

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is an essential product for me.
I carry it every where especially in the winter.
Makes my lips feel really smooth and soft
Does exactly what it says.

on 10/17/2010 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I think I have all the colors/flavors available in my neck of the woods now. Overall I'm very happy with Nivea balms. They aren't waxy and don't smell weird, and most of them have SPF. Also they are reasonably priced.

on 10/11/2010 10:27:00 PM

This is one of the best, if not the best lip moisturizers. Great texture, not too bad taste and really works on my lips. Great price, too. I love anything from Nivea.

i have the light blue one (hydro care) and love it. have repurchased it many times. love the moisture it gives my lips and the softness. one if not my favorite lip balms.

on 9/21/2010 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this, i have very dry, but not chapped, lips, and bought the dark blue moisturizing one. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized and has a bit of shine to it which i like. Buying this one again plus other flavors.

on 9/19/2010 6:38:00 PM

I'm also a fan of these lip balms. I tried them in several varieties. The one in a red case doubles perfectly well as lipstick, if you're looking for a light red LS that's not too matte, not too deep. I was rather surprised. It reminds me of a Club Monaco sheer red lipstick. When I want color but not the deep lipstick look,nor a wishy-washy sheer red, this one is what I reach for.

on 9/19/2010 6:37:00 PM

Love how it feels, smells but doesn't moisturize or treat the lips. My lips were still dry after using this. Also had a bad reaction to this product after a while although I tried very hard to like it... maybe my lips are just sensitive?

on 9/19/2010 6:27:00 PM

Love it, this is my favorite lip balm. It moisturizes chapped lips and feels smooth and buttery. Not a waxy balm and it does not have any off-putting smells. Highly recommended.

on 8/8/2010 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was hoping these would be similar to my beloved and sorely missed Labello lip balms. They are similar in texture, very soft and silky, but the difference is definitely in the staying power. Nivea lasts about 5 minutes on me. Perhaps my lips just absorb it too quickly? It is moisturizing, but it's a pain in the ass to keep having to reapply, even as a lip balm addict who is all too familiar with reapplying balm. I am eagerly awaiting a friend's return from Europe so I can enjoy my Labello again!

I bought the dark blue one and I love it! It's very moisturizing on my lips and I think I would repurchase it again! With just one application, my lips stay moisturized throughout the day. And the only time I reapply throughout the day is once or twice. I love it! I'd recommend it if you have really chapped lips!