E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Barium Sulfate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019).

on 12/25/2014 8:42:00 PM

This is the best primer I've used. It really does keep my eye shadow in place! What I really like is that my eye shadow doesn't crease anymore so that's a huge plus. the only thing I didn't like is that the container just feels really cheap, but its a great product!

on 12/21/2014 4:11:00 PM

I have this, but I don't use it much. It's just "OK", not great. I don't notice that it makes the eyeshadow stay on any longer, nor does it keep it from creasing. What it IS useful for is giving the lid a monochromatic look. It covers any red spots or skin anomalities. But, so does a good concealer. So, I have it, like it, but don't really use it often as I don't get much benefit as a primer for shadows. Elf is always a bargain, so the price is more than fair. The packaging must be fine as I have no real recall of it.

on 12/20/2014 12:59:00 PM

This was only $1! And for that price, this is a very high quality product. It actually works and helps retain color and pigmentation in shadows for a long time. But it seems to give a little bit of an uneven look with the shadow. It also is a little thick for a primer and looked a little cakey. For the price, its amazing. I wasn't expecting anything like Urban Decay's primer potion and didn't get anything like that. But it did what a primer needs to do and is great for me because I have a tight budget.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product and is my go to primer for everyday use! I like it better than the primer potion! I would %100 recommend it to a friend!

on 11/16/2014 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oh my goodness! For a $1 this is amazing stuff! I have the oiliest of oiliest skin and eyelids. I am a loyal UDPP fan but this one works just as well and for a $1! My shadows applied well and lasted ALL DAYI love it so much I bought one for all my girlfriends so they an see for themselves. Please give this one a try!

on 11/4/2014 6:39:00 PM

for the price ($1) this product is definitely worth it! if you want an eyelid primer that lasts for a few hours, then this is great! I wear mine throughout the school day and my eyeshadow lasts all day. if you need a product that lasts for more than a few hours, than udpp may be for you. I've repurchased this product multiple times, and I love it!

on 11/4/2014 11:30:00 AM

No, no, this absolutely NOT a dupe of UDPP at all. It does have the similar consistency with UDPP but the quality is way too low for me. It's an okay product to practice your makeup on (although the colors will not be as vibrant as it should be with UDPP), but not for longer application. My eyeshadow creases like crazy after only a couple of hours and the colors fades much quicker, this never happened with UDPP ever.

Not gonna repurchase.

on 10/31/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! For the price point it can't be beat. It works almost as well as UD or TF. It helps shadows last all day and keeps them from creasing. I dislike the doe foot applicator, a squeeze tube would be better. For $1, it's a great every day option.

on 10/31/2014 8:03:00 PM

Works great! Doesn't blend well, but it works. :)

on 10/18/2014 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good price but my lid broke but also there is not enough product in the package