September 22, 2014 | 1444 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It looks very pretty and natural as a cheek color as long as you blend it well, but I could not bring myself to try it on my lips because of the smell. It is SOO bad. The only thing I can compare it to is the gross liquid soap they have in public restrooms. Thank goodness the smell goes away after you apply and blend it. But for $1 can you really go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

i love that you can use this on your lips and cheeks. i havent ever used creme blush so ill have to play around with it for a little, but as for the lips omg this gives my lips a beautiful stain. since the opening of the tube is so wide i bought a elf concealer brush to apply it and it works perfectly. it gives a nice shine on its own but if your looking for major shine just add clear gloss on top. loving this line more and more :) i got this in pink lemonade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by mailife4

I bought the pink lemonade stick on a whim to try out. I can say for just a $1, it's a great find. The color looks intense in the tube so a little goes a long way. But once you blend in with either a brush or fingers (I do this), the color goes to a nice flush pink color. There is shimmer in it and it does blend nicely to my skin.

For the most part, this is my everyday blush replacing my mac. I had good results from this product so I won't discourage anyone from buying this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by plummykeen

I SO wanted to like this product, mostly because I saw Lisa Eldridge use it... Unfortunately it really emphasizes my pores and can look a bit frosty and dry on the skin, on the lips it's even worse... looks a bit like cheap play makeup for little girls. The price is amazing... but I do believe you get what you pay for. Sadly won't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by BieberBunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product did not work for me. The consistancy of the blush is garbage and it applys terribly. The good thing is that it was $1 probably the cheapest product I have bought which is good cause I didn't like it. I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by etherpowered

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been getting creative with my makeup since I've had an eye infection, which has caused me to put all my eye makeup on the shelf for a while.
I picked this up at Target since it was cheap and I liked the color. This pink can be blended on the cheeks to give a natural healthy pinch of color, and since I blend everything with brushes, so I've never had a problem with the application.
It does majorly dry out my lips, so I think the all over color idea is a bust.
The best thing about this product is the smell - a refreshing grapefruit scent!
I lost my first tube and went out and bought another. The packaging is odd - it's a teensy, tiny cheap plastic tube that is so small it can easily get lost in my car. At least these are dirt cheap. If I end up with 5 or 6 under my car seat it's no big deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by manitoban3

I don't know if I got a bad tube or something, but this stuff smells so bad there is no way I can keep using it on my face. It has a very strong chemical smell. It's too bad actually, as the color is beautiful and it makes a very long lasting and pretty lip color. It sort of has a waterproof type feeling. My tube is not easy to apply. Although the color is very concentrated, it is difficult to get it off the tube and it is very difficult to blend. Sorry e.l.f., this one's going in the garbage...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by kurakunn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this from a swap, its great. At first it was a little dry, but after using it a little bit it way better
+ buildable color
+very inexpensive
+easy to carry
+don't need a brush
-hard to blend
-bad packaging, mostly just ugly looking and the cap could be better

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This line E.L.F. (eyes, lips, face) is a godsend!! Everything in the line is either 1 or 3 bucks! Can you believe it? I don't know how they make money on it. This little blush stick (cream formula which rolls up like a lipstick) is the perfect Rose (and therefore natural looking, as no one blushes brown, plum, wine, coral etc...) color, as if you pinched your cheeks. I start at the apples and follow the bone to the ear using little light dots (nickle-sized) blending it with a sponge rather than my hands. I think this is the secret to all cream blushes, blend them w/a sponge. I like the ones which come in a wheel and you seperate each "wedge" from it. I then use the smallest side as the others are too long (not as much control as w/the smaller end.) The texture is marvelous and blends easily. Now here is the best thing 'bout it: There is this glow you get from this formula. It's incorporated into the color. I usually do not like "frosted" blush, but this is not like old fashioned "frost". The light reflecting pigments are so fine it just comes off as a glow. Now I've seen this effect in much costlier blusers, eyeshadows, lipsticks, etc..., but not as well done as this. Let me explain: Whenever I see someone with a shimmer to their blush it looks or gives this "glow" I'm speaking of as long as they're indoors in soft lighting. Get them outside on a sunny day and you can see the individual light reflecting pigments individually or in a clump. This can also show this way indoors in the right lighting which those reflecting pigments will, at a certain angle, catch the light and show this individual like reflective pigment. It's most unflattering as it looks so fake. This never looks that way and for one dollar no less. It doesn't fade out quickly and wears rather well. This is a gorgeous blusher in every term of the word. For $1 you've got to try it. It's at Target. I LOVE it!!!!
Addendum: They have this othe $1 product which is called Shimmering Facial Whip which comes in a small tube, 2 colores: white, pale gold. I bought the white. It's teriffic. Here's how I use it. Once my makeup is done I'll mix a small drop or two of this with eyecream (ratio: 1:3, 1 part shimmer, 3 parts eye cream-very little) and start by dotting it under my outer eye/upper cheekbone. Whatever is left over on my finger I just bring it down the heighth of the cheeck bone (above my blush) and I'll slghtly tap it around my lower iner half eye (where I've placed the concealer.) It just gives a slight glow to the areas so they don't look dry w/powder/concealer. It's a nice little trick to keep those areas (which can have fine to deeper lines) seem less so as you bring in a bit of sheen which looks like moisture.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ems0985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like using cream blushes under a powder blush so I picked this up one day since it was only a dollar. It was the only shade they had at my store, and I wish they had a brown shade bc I liked this product so much. A little bit goes a long way with this bc the color is so bright. But I love the the bold shade, and the color lasts all day on me. Just slightly shimmery. However, I did notice that the times I used this I got a little broken out. Not sure if it was a coincidence or if it was because of the product. Haven't used it in awhile bc I had misplaced it while cleaning one day, but I recently found it and plan on using it again. Hopefully no break outs this time. Fantastic price, good packaging, all in all a great product.