September 1, 2014 | 1877 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by hawaiistern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love it! This is the best concealer I've ever tried. I have a lot of redness around my nose and cheeks and I can't hide it with a full cover or camouflage foundation because I have super oily skin and it melts off my face immediately. So I've tried so many things - different concealers, foundations and primers. This concealer is the only one which covers my redness and stay in place the whole day.

If you want to cover redness or other imperfections, try the camouflage cream palette concealers corrective shades from makeup forever as well. I always use a little bit of the green cream concealer and mix it with the full cover concealer between my fingers.
But keep in mind that this concealer is super heavy and thick. I would never use it to cover dark circles around my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer. It covers every imperfection but the price is too much. Product lasts a long time so I guess it's worth it. It can get cakey at times though. Just finished a tube, it was okay I will not be repurchasing. I am shade 7 (MAC NC30)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

I don't usually buy or use concealers (I try to limit my morning routine as I've been noticing it's getting ridiculously long...) but I decided to purchase one after noticing that my acne scars and blemishes are not getting covered enough by my regular foundation.

The SA matched me with #5 which is a fair-medium yellow based shade which suits my NC20 (or 'Buff' in Clinique Even Better, 53 in Bourjois Healthy Mix) skin well.

As others have mentioned, I did notice that it dried my blemishes out a little at the end of the day. However, it was fairly minimal and only apparent when I closely inspected my face.

Even though the concealer claims to be waterproof, I have not tried it while swimming yet so I can't attest to those claims. It does last in heat though, and I have not experienced any sliding off or fading during the day.

The application is easy enough (fingers work the best) and only a very small amount is required so the tube would last for a long time. I also wouldn't consider this to be full coverage but it is enough to cover my pigmented acne scars and other discolourations (The estee lauder maximum coverage foundation is more pigmented!).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by adhanoa1

I purchased this concealer quite a while ago and a little does go a long way. It is pricey but does a good job covering up blemishes and red spots; however, it is not so good as an under eye concealer. I've tried using it as an under eye concealer and it is just way too thick and dry. If you are looking to cover red spots and blemishes this is a good concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Schman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good coverage for acne scars/pigmentation but a bit hard to work with (like putty) and definitely dries skin out. After an hour or two on my skin, it starts to flake off and look chalky. I've tried #4 and #5 and the latter is a better match for me but still appears too yellowish in daylight. My never-ending search for the perfect concealer continues!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by opheliae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know how to feel about this product. Everyone says it's full coverage but I don't see it being so. I have just pink post-acne pigmentation and it never covers them for me and looks bad in natural light. i have the lightest shade as well and I find it too peachy. for reference, i'm nw15/revlon ivory. I apply it with the beautyblender. For now I'm going to Urban decay concealer stick which I started liking after i got my beautyblender.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Dis8ged

Coverage: really good for covering redness, but not so much for under eyes and pimples. Too drying for the under eye and emphasizes the acne too much. True to its name, is a full coverage concealer tho.

Price: slightly pricey but can use it for very VERY long. Using mine for a year and it hasn't even reached the 3/4 mark yet.

Packing: sanitary squeeze tube, easy to control how much to dispense. 5 stars for that.

Overall wouldn't repurchase as I would prefer a concealer that good for both redness and acne. Plus it takes a really really long time to finish a tube. So. Can't wait to finish my current tube so that I can finally try out other brands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

No doubt that this is a full coverage concealer..a cakey one that is. It conceals well but can't really be built up even with my fingers. I'm afraid to use this in the winter because I know it will emphasize flakiness. It is pricy however, I know this tube will last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

holy grail for covering blemishes and redness. start with a TINY dot, blend, and build from there. shouldn't be using this for undereyes.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by tC_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super expensive for a concealer at $30 something bucks!!! However, it's extremely pigmented and covers really well. A little goes a long way so I can honestly see this tube lasting me for a year or more even with daily use. It's waterproof, smudge-proof and doesn't budge. Dries quickly but still creamy enough to work with. Also, great color selection! I'm a fan of MAC's concealers (specifically the select cover-up which also comes in a squeeze tube and the pro longwear concealer) but find that the MUFE matches my skin tone better, blends in seamlessly and doesn't oxidize. Considering it will last me so long and offers such great coverage, I would repurchase if I ran out. I use this to cover old acne scars and blemishes. My skin is combination for reference.