July 25, 2014 | 1008 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by opheliae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know how to feel about this product. Everyone says it's full coverage but I don't see it being so. I have just pink post-acne pigmentation and it never covers them for me and looks bad in natural light. i have the lightest shade as well and I find it too peachy. for reference, i'm nw15/revlon ivory. I apply it with the beautyblender. For now I'm going to Urban decay concealer stick which I started liking after i got my beautyblender.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Dis8ged

Coverage: really good for covering redness, but not so much for under eyes and pimples. Too drying for the under eye and emphasizes the acne too much. True to its name, is a full coverage concealer tho.

Price: slightly pricey but can use it for very VERY long. Using mine for a year and it hasn't even reached the 3/4 mark yet.

Packing: sanitary squeeze tube, easy to control how much to dispense. 5 stars for that.

Overall wouldn't repurchase as I would prefer a concealer that good for both redness and acne. Plus it takes a really really long time to finish a tube. So. Can't wait to finish my current tube so that I can finally try out other brands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

No doubt that this is a full coverage concealer..a cakey one that is. It conceals well but can't really be built up even with my fingers. I'm afraid to use this in the winter because I know it will emphasize flakiness. It is pricy however, I know this tube will last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

holy grail for covering blemishes and redness. start with a TINY dot, blend, and build from there. shouldn't be using this for undereyes.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by tC_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super expensive for a concealer at $30 something bucks!!! However, it's extremely pigmented and covers really well. A little goes a long way so I can honestly see this tube lasting me for a year or more even with daily use. It's waterproof, smudge-proof and doesn't budge. Dries quickly but still creamy enough to work with. Also, great color selection! I'm a fan of MAC's concealers (specifically the select cover-up which also comes in a squeeze tube and the pro longwear concealer) but find that the MUFE matches my skin tone better, blends in seamlessly and doesn't oxidize. Considering it will last me so long and offers such great coverage, I would repurchase if I ran out. I use this to cover old acne scars and blemishes. My skin is combination for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by kellystars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on the recommendation of Wayne Goss on Youtube. He suggest mixing one little dab of this with a big dot of moisturizer and using as a foundation for the most "natural, glowing, radiant..blah blah etc etc." I tried it for that purpose a couple of times but I don't really like all that much moisture being in a hot, humid climate year round. And the concoction just melted right off when I left the apartment.

As the other reviewers have stated. NOT FOR UNDEREYES. No way. No how.

After I put on all my makeups and stuffs, if on the off chance a blemish still shone through, I would have my tube of this on hand. It hasn't happened yet, but I keep this tube around. It is heavy duty and will obliterate all redness under it's path. But if it bears reapeating, Please, please never for under the eyes! That's just a cracked mess.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

Originally wanted to purchase this at sephora, but after sampling it decided against it-this concealer WILL accentuate dry, flaky skin-which is what I have due to creams prescribed from my dermatologist.

This does give full coverage, and works best on acne scars, or a bad breakout-definitely not for under eyes though! When I put this on it, I could literally feel it drying out my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not really liking this because it isn't really full cover in my opinion. It's more like medium coverage. The coverage is similar to NARS radiant creamy concealer. I bought Shade 4 (Flesh) which seems to be the 3rd lightest colour. It is yellow-toned but similar in depth to Vanilla in the NARS concealer.

Anyway, I bought this mainly to cover my dark circles. I am fair so my dark circles are prominent. I need full coverage! Alas, this concealer, as many other reviews state, seems to be more suited for covering facial blemishes because it is soooooo dry. I don't have creases under my eye yet I can see it practically cracking and creasing under my eyes as soon as I apply it on. As MUFE claims, it is long lasting and waterproof BUT I really hated this (as in, i-want-to-give-0-lipstick type of hate) for some time until I found a fix to use it under the eyes. I am going to share it - hope it helps someone :-)

1. Spray your concealer brush with setting spray. (I used UD deslick.)
2. Get a bit of the concealer onto the brush while it's still wet. Dab the concealer on.
3. Use your ring finger to pat it out (ring finger has the gentlest touch therefore it's less likely to cause lines)

Yeah, it does look a lot better in this way (and it still lasts very long) but why should I be using other products to make it work? Moreover, MUFE did not state that this was more suitable for the face, so I'm deducting 2 lipsticks. Now, I do not hate it as much since I have found a way to use my neglected tube up. However, I won't be repurchasing it. Tarte Maracuja creaseless concealer is much better. Higher coverage and does not make my undereye area look like Sahara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by HotPinkLips101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you really want full coverage, this is your concealer!! It really is full cover it dries to a nice matte, it also dries very fast so u have to work pretty fast at applying it, only bad thing its a bit too pricey but u get what u pay for ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by libyanprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Totally covers blemishes,spots etc just do not use under eyes u will look like a mess it's too strong