September 22, 2014 | 1816 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Ginaisobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best concealers I have used. I have tried Elizabeth Arden, MAC, Revlon, Estee Lauder, Loreal, and many other brands. This Christian Dior concealer is far superior. The consistency is not too thick and you can build the coverage with a brush in the under eye area. It lasts well with powder and does not settle in creases as previous concealers I have used often do. It melts into the skin and gives a velvety soft natural finish. It is expensive, but as I do online shopping at Strawberrynet.com I got this for a very reasonable price compared to what I would pay in department store. I will continue to use this fantastic product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by RedHedd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this, really I did. It was recommended for aging, drier undereye skin. I picked it up at the Nordstrom Cosmetics Trend Show extravaganza so at least I got $15 off the price. I guess I should have been tipped off right away when the color seemed a bit dark, but the SA encouraged me to try it, saying it would blend in perfectly. Well, it didn't.

It's a bit heavier than what I was using before (NARS stick and pan). The tube is nice as it's easy to control the amount you use.

After first applying it seemed okay, but looking at it an hour or two later was horrific! It had sunk into all the little lines under my eyes, emphasizing even the tiniest of wrinkles like nothing I have ever used before. I have never looked this bad!

This is going back, never to enter my collection again. Sorry Dior.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG concealer!!! It blends in perfectly everytime, does not let my undereyes dry out (which is a problem I have with my very dry skin), stays on all day, and is a perfect match for my skin in the shade I have (which is 01, and I am a PPP). Now, I have very dark circles under the eyes, and this concealer is like a 70% coverage, so i have to layer a little of the Garnier Tinted Roller before putting this on under the eyes. That is one thing that i wish this concealer had: more coverage. otherwise, it's the best thing i have ever tried and worn under my eyes, and I am gonna stick with this until they stop making it. This concealer never ever gets cakey on me. It does crease a little in the lines right under the inner third of my eye, but i just take my finger and pat it, set it with powder, and i'm good to go. I really love this concealer and highly recommend it to those that have really dry skin and do not like cakey concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Kristin84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don`t like this concealer at all, it doesen`t cover up pimples or dark circles under my eyes. And it also settle into wrinkles! The pigmentation is pretty bad to be a concealer. I won't repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by alimac683293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipstiks and I want have in my suite case so bad!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I wanted this concealer for the longest time, because I love Dior and the Diorskin nude line. In the end, it was a disappointment for me. For one, the shade selection is abysmal - just three or four shades. I'm NW20, and I would've liked a shade between 1 and 2. The application is ok, thoughI found it a bit too thick and rich for the undereye - it looked too thick and obvious, not at all "nude."

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by xrysaki

This is the best undereye concealer i have used from estee lauder double wear (which was also very good but didn't like packaging ) to MAC (really drying), revlon, body shop, and many many more . I will definitely buy again and again and again...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by bipling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The concealer (02) matches my sligthly tanned skinned perfectly and is a delight to apply - but this product wonīt give my skin enough coverage throughout the day.

It covers all my dark spots and lasts within the first hour, but I still I donīt think its staying power is all that good. Although I set it with my Kanebo powder, I feel my skin will need at least a couple of touch ups throughout the day.

Would I buy it again? Maybe, this concealer does the job under my eyes and around the nose-area. But I will definitely check out more full-coverage concealers for dark spots and pimples.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by bluemoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A few points:
1. Light coverage, but buildable (though next time i would really prefer something of better coverage)
2. Creases, but can be prevented by setting it well with powder
3. Good price point, I know it's not cheap, but considering how much product it contains, I totally fine with it. (I mean, especially compared to those clicky pen concealers!!?? 1.5g? 1g? Really??)
4. Good packaging: I love the tube, it's sanitary and the opening is so small that it's easy to control how much you want

Good natural finish, but given the light coverage I wouldn't purchase again (probably try something else). But if you are looking for something with light coverage, this is absolutely perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by wildcatcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite concealer for under eye circles. It is the best! I have dry skin under my eyes, and since I'm approaching 30, I've noticed a few lines. I've tried SO many concealers... Bobbi brown (drying and settles), MAC Moisture cover (Slides everywhere, greasy), erase paste (hard to blend)...and more that I won't get into. This one doesn't crease, covers, and brightens. I use a Bobbi brown corrector under it, that does help with circles as well.