Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

3.6

Contains: Active Ingredients - Octinoxate and Avobenzone. Inactive Ingredients - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica.

on 4/22/2013 10:45:00 PM

I love this tinted moisturizer! I was so sick of worrying about being orange or having my make up be caked up so I wanted to try something lighter. I went to target to buy the physicians formula bb cream but realized the lightest color was still way to dark for me and decided to give this a try. I'm so happy I did! It doesn't cover everything. I have to use it with some concealer for my acne scars but that's fine with me! It gives me enough coverage to feel comfortable but not too much. It looks like I'm not even wearing makeup

on 4/3/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this product for many months now. I don't remember if this broke me out or not but if it did it wasn't bad enough to stop using it since I'm still using it to this day.
I usually put on moisturizer then primer before using this and sometimes add it on with another foundation.

For me it really brightens my face and it doesn't leave me too oily so
I can usually skip the powder.I got the lightest shade and it is a tad to light for me but I can ge away with it. I usually use this if I'm in a rush or in the mood for ligher coverage

Negatives:
-Does not last all day (maybe 4-6 hours)
-Does not cover imperfections, light coverage
-Not the best variety of shades

I might repurchase again but I'm getting into the trend of
bb-creams now so it will probably replace this (:

on 4/1/2013 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I loved this tinted moisturizer, the "beige" color matched me really well (I'm a C5 in mac face & body), I have really oily skin so this did end up oxidizing on me a little bit but it wasn't anything crazy (never turned orange or anything, just got a bit darker after about four hours of running around sweating working at a bakery)

Anyway, it lasted through 8 hour shifts, and made me look really nice and dewey but it did end up breaking me out due to the fact that my pores got super clogged up and it had a couple of ingredients in it that my skin is super sensitive to.

All in all, this was my HG for two summers while working at Panera in 100+ degree weather. Totally worth it!

on 3/26/2013 11:32:00 AM

I'm obsessed! I am in the shade Linen and I LOVE it! I'm 14, and I have rosacea.... so I just wanted a little color to help drown out all of that red in my skin. It does the job. It doesn't even feel like I am wearing makeup at all! I purchased this because it had pretty good reviews, I am running out of my revlon colorstay foundation, AND its only $13 for almost 2 whole ounces! great deal!!

on 3/16/2013 5:02:00 PM

Don't need an additional moisturitzer underneath. Have really sensitive skin - but haven't broken out in the 8 months been using the product. Very natural and light!

on 3/11/2013 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I just got into makeup about a year ago - found out I was wearing the wrong shade of foundation (after over a year+ of wearing it!) and also found out through MUCH trial & error that I didn't NEED foundation.. A little more coverage would be nice so I didn't have to try to find concealers & whatnot that work for me, but this really does have a nice texture and consistency. It glides on smoothly, blends in perfectly (I just recently bought Sonia's buffing brush, but usually use the Real Techniques expert face brush, then blend a little more with Tarte's airbrush bamboo brush) and really does make my skin look more livelier. It evens out my skin tone and moisturizes - pretty much does everything it says it'll do. I want to find something with a tad bit more coverage that works like this, but that might be an oxymoron. Until then, I will keep using this, as it's the only thing that's worked for me since I've discovered it. Love it!

on 2/26/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I have very oily skin, not combo just oily all over. Not particular acne -prone, I have a breakout here and there just hormonal. I have to say I hate wearing foundation, I just don't like having a bunch of stuff on my face, I prefer my skin to breathe. So I like high end products usually but this tinted moisturizer is my favorite. I've been using this for almost a year and I am on my second tube. It costs around $12 at Target. It does not control my oil but also does not exacerbate it. It gives just the right amount of coverage while doing double duty as a moisturizer. I prefer this to a bb cream because they are just too oily for me. I have tried high end tinted moisturizer but this one seems to do the job just fine. Also has an SPF and color range suites me perfect. I have olive toned skin and the color honey works during summer and winter both. I have and will repurchase again :)

I purchased this in the shade Linen. The color match was pretty good and the finish was nice. I don't need much coverage so the lighter coverage was great.
However... After only two days of using this, I got horrible red, dry patches on my cheeks and red pimple like bumps. I never break out there. EVER.
so I will absolutely never use this tinted moisturizer again. I'm pretty disappointed, I really wanted to like it

on 2/1/2013 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

All I can say is WOW! Tan is the prefect match for me. I use this to prep my skin before applying my Mac Pro longwear foundation in NC40. Since it's a TM I think it'll work for anyone with varm or neutral undertones between NC32-NC42. Using this first thing makes my foundation a dream to apply. It makes my skin look so healthy and luminous from within. I also set everything with my Milani multitasker powder in Light tan. It doesn't break me out and blends very easily. It has enough of pigmentation to give my face some overall even color(forehead darker then rest) and hide any small flaws or redness. The texture is lightweight but still somewhat creamy. Not runny at all which I love! And a huge + for me who lives in Thailand is the SPF 15!
With this being said, I have used it alone as well with just some concealer. That works like a charm. It makes my face look very natural and not too dewy. I tried other TM but they made me break out and made my face feeling greasy. This TM sinks into the skin and makes me look healthy and fresh without any oily film laying on top of my face. The foundation scent is not too strong but do have some scent to it. Packaging is OK. It's a squeeze tube with twist off lid which makes it very hygienic and easy to control the pea size amount to use! I got it from Target for 14 dollars. It's a bit pricy I found but worth it in the end!
I highly recommend this to everyone!

This is my HG tinted moisturizer! I have combination skin with the occasional breakout, and I have been using this for 5 years. This product seriously makes your face glow. It has medium coverage for me and hides my slight redness on my cheeks and nose. It gives a dewy finish, but not greasy. Upon closer inspection, I realized there was a gold looking liquid in the moisturizer...which explains why it makes your face glow! I can't explain how amazing this stuff is, and cheap compared to a TM found at Sephora. Just dont stand the product up or it will all collect in cap (it will eventually anyways). Go to target and purchase today, you'll be amazed.