August 27, 2014 | 1807 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Missmolina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay so I have very oily skin, not combo just oily all over. Not particular acne -prone, I have a breakout here and there just hormonal. I have to say I hate wearing foundation, I just don't like having a bunch of stuff on my face, I prefer my skin to breathe. So I like high end products usually but this tinted moisturizer is my favorite. I've been using this for almost a year and I am on my second tube. It costs around $12 at Target. It does not control my oil but also does not exacerbate it. It gives just the right amount of coverage while doing double duty as a moisturizer. I prefer this to a bb cream because they are just too oily for me. I have tried high end tinted moisturizer but this one seems to do the job just fine. Also has an SPF and color range suites me perfect. I have olive toned skin and the color honey works during summer and winter both. I have and will repurchase again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

I purchased this in the shade Linen. The color match was pretty good and the finish was nice. I don't need much coverage so the lighter coverage was great.
However... After only two days of using this, I got horrible red, dry patches on my cheeks and red pimple like bumps. I never break out there. EVER.
so I will absolutely never use this tinted moisturizer again. I'm pretty disappointed, I really wanted to like it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Fiache

All I can say is WOW! Tan is the prefect match for me. I use this to prep my skin before applying my Mac Pro longwear foundation in NC40. Since it's a TM I think it'll work for anyone with varm or neutral undertones between NC32-NC42. Using this first thing makes my foundation a dream to apply. It makes my skin look so healthy and luminous from within. I also set everything with my Milani multitasker powder in Light tan. It doesn't break me out and blends very easily. It has enough of pigmentation to give my face some overall even color(forehead darker then rest) and hide any small flaws or redness. The texture is lightweight but still somewhat creamy. Not runny at all which I love! And a huge + for me who lives in Thailand is the SPF 15!
With this being said, I have used it alone as well with just some concealer. That works like a charm. It makes my face look very natural and not too dewy. I tried other TM but they made me break out and made my face feeling greasy. This TM sinks into the skin and makes me look healthy and fresh without any oily film laying on top of my face. The foundation scent is not too strong but do have some scent to it. Packaging is OK. It's a squeeze tube with twist off lid which makes it very hygienic and easy to control the pea size amount to use! I got it from Target for 14 dollars. It's a bit pricy I found but worth it in the end!
I highly recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by youcancallmekatie

This is my HG tinted moisturizer! I have combination skin with the occasional breakout, and I have been using this for 5 years. This product seriously makes your face glow. It has medium coverage for me and hides my slight redness on my cheeks and nose. It gives a dewy finish, but not greasy. Upon closer inspection, I realized there was a gold looking liquid in the moisturizer...which explains why it makes your face glow! I can't explain how amazing this stuff is, and cheap compared to a TM found at Sephora. Just dont stand the product up or it will all collect in cap (it will eventually anyways). Go to target and purchase today, you'll be amazed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loveeee this TM. I have used a few throughout the years and nothing compares to this! I have some acne scarring on my cheeks and even though people say the coverage is very sheer it covers my (dark) scars up about 80%. It covers all my redness too that I get in the morning. I am NC42 and use the shade tan, my skin has got a bit lighter in the winter now so I think I'm going to purchase honey as this is a tad bit too dark lately. I apply it with my Sigma f80 and once I'm done I dab the same brush in a little of my Studio fix concealer to completely conceal the blemishes, set it with a transluscent powder and perfecttt! I love this and its so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by kayladsquared

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first "real" TM I've ever tried, and I am blown away! . Firstly, I am amazed that this legitimately moisturizes my skin. I do not use a moisturizer in the mornings now, only this- and it's getting colder and drier, but I still don't feel the need to add any extra lotions. My skin looks/feels better now that I started using it. The coverage is also fabulous- enough to cover redness and under eye circles. I use the "fair" shade, and I am pleased that it does not run too pinky (which translates to orange on my skin). It is not stage makeup coverage, but more than I was expecting, which makes me happy. It lasts all day and absorbs quickly, and the tube has lasted me a long time. I really feel that this is the perfect combination of skin care and cosmetic, and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by RConnor

I've tried several tinted moisturizers in the past, but never found any that I liked enough to repurchase. I bought this one on a whim, because I really like a lot of SK products and was just in the mood to buy something :) I'm really glad I did! This is approaching HG status for me. I love that it moisturizes just enough, but isn't greasy at all. It leaves a dewy finish and has better coverage than I expected. Unlike other tinted moisturizers I've used, this one is buildable. Two "coats" covers as well as a sheer foundation, IMO. What I love most is that it doesn't cause me to breakout or itch. On days when I want fuller coverage, this works very well under mineral makeup. All in all, this is something I plan to add to my arsenal permanently!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by keruchina

I had been hesitant to try this tinted moisturizer due to the negative reviews on here and the fact that you can't sample it in the store. I ended up buying it on a whim because I just can't afford $40 for the Nars or Laura Mercier right now.

I am so pleased! I am a fair, freckled person and the fair is great. It makes my skin look evened out and glowy. Note that it's not supposed to be full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I looove this it smells great and first off I have been looking for a good tinted moisturizer for a while And stumbled upon this at target and I herd reviews about this bring dewy and I have combo skin so that wouldn't mix do I got the maybelline dream matte powder in honey and these are amazing together I have a little bit of acne scarring that is starting to fade thanks to medication and this covers pretty nicely plus you can build it up but over all it us perfect for a very natural look plus it is light weight but I wouldsuggest maybe using a primer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by aleekate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this on a whim because I needed some light coverage for floating and swimming at the river. I picked up the color in Honey, and it seems to be a perfect match. I didn't have high expectations, in fact I was expecting a super sheer coverage. Much to my surprise, the coverage of this TM is amazing. It was able to cover up most of my redness and blemishes. It wasn't full coverage, but it did its job. While it gave good coverage, it also blends flawlessly. It makes my skin look so natural, and it does not look cakey at all, yet it evens out and gives good coverage. The only gripe, which is why I gave it 4 stars, is the lasting power. After about 4 hours on me, my face oils basically took over and the TM needed some touching up; another application. Other than that, it is amazing for an everyday TM, and definitely well worth the price. The quality is amazing, and I would definitely purchase again.