April 18, 2014 | 1485 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by youcancallmekatie

This is my HG tinted moisturizer! I have combination skin with the occasional breakout, and I have been using this for 5 years. This product seriously makes your face glow. It has medium coverage for me and hides my slight redness on my cheeks and nose. It gives a dewy finish, but not greasy. Upon closer inspection, I realized there was a gold looking liquid in the moisturizer...which explains why it makes your face glow! I can't explain how amazing this stuff is, and cheap compared to a TM found at Sephora. Just dont stand the product up or it will all collect in cap (it will eventually anyways). Go to target and purchase today, you'll be amazed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loveeee this TM. I have used a few throughout the years and nothing compares to this! I have some acne scarring on my cheeks and even though people say the coverage is very sheer it covers my (dark) scars up about 80%. It covers all my redness too that I get in the morning. I am NC42 and use the shade tan, my skin has got a bit lighter in the winter now so I think I'm going to purchase honey as this is a tad bit too dark lately. I apply it with my Sigma f80 and once I'm done I dab the same brush in a little of my Studio fix concealer to completely conceal the blemishes, set it with a transluscent powder and perfecttt! I love this and its so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by kayladsquared

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first "real" TM I've ever tried, and I am blown away! . Firstly, I am amazed that this legitimately moisturizes my skin. I do not use a moisturizer in the mornings now, only this- and it's getting colder and drier, but I still don't feel the need to add any extra lotions. My skin looks/feels better now that I started using it. The coverage is also fabulous- enough to cover redness and under eye circles. I use the "fair" shade, and I am pleased that it does not run too pinky (which translates to orange on my skin). It is not stage makeup coverage, but more than I was expecting, which makes me happy. It lasts all day and absorbs quickly, and the tube has lasted me a long time. I really feel that this is the perfect combination of skin care and cosmetic, and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by RConnor

I've tried several tinted moisturizers in the past, but never found any that I liked enough to repurchase. I bought this one on a whim, because I really like a lot of SK products and was just in the mood to buy something :) I'm really glad I did! This is approaching HG status for me. I love that it moisturizes just enough, but isn't greasy at all. It leaves a dewy finish and has better coverage than I expected. Unlike other tinted moisturizers I've used, this one is buildable. Two "coats" covers as well as a sheer foundation, IMO. What I love most is that it doesn't cause me to breakout or itch. On days when I want fuller coverage, this works very well under mineral makeup. All in all, this is something I plan to add to my arsenal permanently!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by keruchina

I had been hesitant to try this tinted moisturizer due to the negative reviews on here and the fact that you can't sample it in the store. I ended up buying it on a whim because I just can't afford $40 for the Nars or Laura Mercier right now.

I am so pleased! I am a fair, freckled person and the fair is great. It makes my skin look evened out and glowy. Note that it's not supposed to be full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I looove this it smells great and first off I have been looking for a good tinted moisturizer for a while And stumbled upon this at target and I herd reviews about this bring dewy and I have combo skin so that wouldn't mix do I got the maybelline dream matte powder in honey and these are amazing together I have a little bit of acne scarring that is starting to fade thanks to medication and this covers pretty nicely plus you can build it up but over all it us perfect for a very natural look plus it is light weight but I wouldsuggest maybe using a primer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by aleekate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this on a whim because I needed some light coverage for floating and swimming at the river. I picked up the color in Honey, and it seems to be a perfect match. I didn't have high expectations, in fact I was expecting a super sheer coverage. Much to my surprise, the coverage of this TM is amazing. It was able to cover up most of my redness and blemishes. It wasn't full coverage, but it did its job. While it gave good coverage, it also blends flawlessly. It makes my skin look so natural, and it does not look cakey at all, yet it evens out and gives good coverage. The only gripe, which is why I gave it 4 stars, is the lasting power. After about 4 hours on me, my face oils basically took over and the TM needed some touching up; another application. Other than that, it is amazing for an everyday TM, and definitely well worth the price. The quality is amazing, and I would definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

Really love this tinted moisturizer. Of all the tinted moisturizers I've tried, this one has the best coverage. It has SPF which is great for the summertime. All I do is put some of this tinted moisturizer on, spot conceal if I need to and then I'm set. It doesn't make my skin feel greasy or super shiny. Great product. A little bit pricey though but you do get a lot of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by JENJ5001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I went looking for a dupe for Laura mercer's tinted moisturizer and saw the reviews for this one. I liked the former but her color selection was off (porcelain being too light and nude just a tad too dark.
I love love love SK tm in fair. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and wow does it ever balance out your skintone and make for a natural smooth finish (not dewy). The coverage is better for the sk one over the lm. Although Sk tm is not as moisturizing as the lm one so I still use my moisturizer underneath. The sk coverage /finish is better so even if I color matched with lm, I would now purchase sk tm. The color fair is neutral based and doesn't lean pink or yellow. So cheap @ $13 you have nothing to lose

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Miagrande78

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great!! I love it! I have really sensitive skin, but I didn't break and I'm not allergic!! It has light coverage, and doesn't cover my freckles, which I like! Th eonly thing I don't like is that it doesn't completely cover my redness.