Rimmel Volume Flash The Max

3.4

on 8/18/2011 9:17:00 AM

Awful, awful mascara! Clumps and smudges galore, even after first applying it, I had panda eyes, not a good look along with the clumps at the end of my lashes! Save your money and buy something else!

on 8/8/2011 11:37:00 AM

I tried this product on a whim and was absolutely amazed. After Max Factor quit selling here in the US I went back to Maybelline Great Lash but didn't like how it would flake off during the day, nor was I happy by the several coats I would have to apply to make my lashes appear thick. My favorite drug store mascara was always the 2000 Calorie by Max Factor. This Rimmel mascara is very comparable, and it is now my only go-to mascara. I keep a few tubes on hand in the event that Rimmel decides to discontinue it. For some reason, my favorite products are almost always discontinued!

The pink case is very pretty and the brush is great. Only two coats and my eye lashes are long, thick, and full. I haven't seen my lashes look this great in years! I use the color "Extremely Black" and it is definitely that...extremely black. The wear is incredible. There is no flaking, no smudging, and the color lasts and lasts. This is a definite choice for us older gals who over the years have lost many of our favorite products to the Great Discountinued Product Aisle in the Sky. Try it and see what you think. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

on 7/17/2011 11:02:00 PM

This mascara is a dream. Thickens, lengthens, curls, you name it. By far the BEST mascara I have ever used. Already on my 3'rd tube of this stuff.

on 7/17/2011 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A M A Z I N G <3 This mascara is great for thickening and lengthening eyelashes . I have naturally long eyelashes so with this mascara they look eveen longer . The volume is amazing . I mean after 3-4 coats your eyelashes look false (in a good way) . Igot so many compliments. But there is one problem with this mascara it may get clumpy but thats not a problem to me because i use another clean mascara wand to unclump it and wala (:

on 7/12/2011 10:02:00 AM

Not a good mascara. I hate the brush - the bristles don't help with volume, they just load loads of product on, which you then have to wipe away with a tissue to make the mascara useable. Then you get an OK result. I do, however, really like the packaging - the bright pink is nice and girly, which you can always trust for rimmel products! Overall though I don't like this much at all :/

on 7/9/2011 12:10:00 AM

MY fav mascara. I had try many other mascaras and they tempt to be just ok. After the first use i notice the difference, it makes my eyes look great!love it!

I love the brush on this! It goes between the lashes and gives a very full lash look. I just apply one coat until im satisfied, havent tried in on the lowers though. Good price, will purchase again!

on 6/24/2011 1:54:00 PM

Terrible stuff. Too much product comes out on brush, and doesn't go on smoothly - blobs of mascara. Just cheap crap.

on 6/3/2011 5:58:00 PM

it was clumpy and definately did not live up to the claims made :( it is an average day mascara in my opinion nothing exceptional.very disappointing

on 6/1/2011 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This mascara sucks. Notice this same mascara with the title switched around with poor reviews....I read these good reviews before buying...tried it, hated it....then saw the poor review ones which like I said is the same thing.