July 23, 2014 | 2017 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Volume Flash The Max

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Thundergirl

I tried this product on a whim and was absolutely amazed. After Max Factor quit selling here in the US I went back to Maybelline Great Lash but didn't like how it would flake off during the day, nor was I happy by the several coats I would have to apply to make my lashes appear thick. My favorite drug store mascara was always the 2000 Calorie by Max Factor. This Rimmel mascara is very comparable, and it is now my only go-to mascara. I keep a few tubes on hand in the event that Rimmel decides to discontinue it. For some reason, my favorite products are almost always discontinued!

The pink case is very pretty and the brush is great. Only two coats and my eye lashes are long, thick, and full. I haven't seen my lashes look this great in years! I use the color "Extremely Black" and it is definitely that...extremely black. The wear is incredible. There is no flaking, no smudging, and the color lasts and lasts. This is a definite choice for us older gals who over the years have lost many of our favorite products to the Great Discountinued Product Aisle in the Sky. Try it and see what you think. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Abomination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is a dream. Thickens, lengthens, curls, you name it. By far the BEST mascara I have ever used. Already on my 3'rd tube of this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by PookieLove

A M A Z I N G <3 This mascara is great for thickening and lengthening eyelashes . I have naturally long eyelashes so with this mascara they look eveen longer . The volume is amazing . I mean after 3-4 coats your eyelashes look false (in a good way) . Igot so many compliments. But there is one problem with this mascara it may get clumpy but thats not a problem to me because i use another clean mascara wand to unclump it and wala (:

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by britishgal92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a good mascara. I hate the brush - the bristles don't help with volume, they just load loads of product on, which you then have to wipe away with a tissue to make the mascara useable. Then you get an OK result. I do, however, really like the packaging - the bright pink is nice and girly, which you can always trust for rimmel products! Overall though I don't like this much at all :/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by dialore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY fav mascara. I had try many other mascaras and they tempt to be just ok. After the first use i notice the difference, it makes my eyes look great!love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by theroseoncloud9

I love the brush on this! It goes between the lashes and gives a very full lash look. I just apply one coat until im satisfied, havent tried in on the lowers though. Good price, will purchase again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by jonie_k

Terrible stuff. Too much product comes out on brush, and doesn't go on smoothly - blobs of mascara. Just cheap crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by maanz

it was clumpy and definately did not live up to the claims made :( it is an average day mascara in my opinion nothing exceptional.very disappointing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara sucks. Notice this same mascara with the title switched around with poor reviews....I read these good reviews before buying...tried it, hated it....then saw the poor review ones which like I said is the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

This is my absolute fav mascara which can compare to my other fav Dior show. I use this mascara everyday. I dunno why ppl gave such low ratings here. I have no problem with this mascara at all. Very volumising and no clumping. When i apply mascara, i look downwards and apply two to three coats (zig zag) with some pressure until i get the thickness i want. It holds the curls well until i washed it off. No smudging No eyelash fall off. I will def be buying this again.