October 25, 2014 | 1783 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast All-Day Lipcolor (All)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Floradanica

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Drying, very drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by megini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a pale skinned girl with dark red lips, so after yearrsss of trying different light lipsticks that 1) barely showed up and 2) didn't last... the first time I used this (in Forever Fawn), it immediately reached HG status in my make up bag : )

I love dark eye looks (it makes my blue eyes pop), but with my naturally dark lips it always looked like I was too made up. This has finally let me achieve the right balance.

Two tips! Don't eat greasy food while you're wearing this! They'll take it right off your lips. Healthier foods will keep this on your lips longer : ) Secondly, you have to keep your lips hydrated! Drink water, use a night lip treatment (I like blistex's), and frequently reapply the top coat to maintain a moisture barrier.

I use Marcelle's Cleansing Milk to remove it. It's gentle and takes it right off.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

You either put this on right and it looks pretty good, or you mess up slightly with the directions and it looks horrible. It's very easy to screw up, honestly, and if so then you have a flaky disaster on your hands. There is a nice color selection but I normally stay away because you have to have the perfect even hand to make this look right. I also don't love having two separate products (as opposed to a liquid and gloss in the same wand, like Maybelline Super Stay 24).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by AMakeupAddict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really can't think of anything good to say about this product. First of all, it does not last all day. Rather than fading, it flakes off. Yes, flakes off. It makes your lips so dry that you can see each individual crevice on them. Whether you use the clear gloss that comes with it, chapstick, or what have you, your lips will look like sewn zombie lips. I forget the name of the color I chose of these, and I don't want to remember. It was a berry in the bottle which when worn looked like a purple that you might see on the undead. Don't buy this lipstick!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Elfinoz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this did last almost all day for me. What I dislike about it is how dry my lips felt, I seem to be re-applying the top coat every 15-20 minutes (I have extremely dry lips). I bought this in one of the darker shades and the constant re-application of the top coat caused the colour to bleed into the fine lines around my mouth.

It's also hard work getting it off at the end of the day, I don't use long lasting or waterproof formulas usually so the cleanser I normally use didn't cope too well with this. I ended up having to use a couple of drops of silicone based hair serum to remove it! Not so impressed I'm afraid, won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

I think the idea is great - lipstick that lasts all day - but this doesn't work all that well for me. I followed the directions exactly and still was disappointed.

Good color payoff, but within an hour or two (sometimes less, if I have coffee or another drink) the lipcolor peels, flakes and cracks. The topcoat just feels oily to me and migrates to the corners of my lips.

Aside from the product not working all that well for me, I also have a rough time finding colors from any of CG's lines that aren't garish on me - their colors tend to be almost too cool. And given the fact that it's hard to try them in the drugstore, well, it doesn't do so well.

I think Revlon's Colorstay line works a lot better, and their shades are a lot better, IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i used this a couple years ago. and i'll admit that maybe i applied it wrong, or there was something i missed.

but i put on a thin layer and let it dry and then put on the clear gloss type stuff that goes on after the color.

my lips were soooo dry and peely unless i applied the clear gloss over and over and over. and if i'd wanted to reapply something i wouldnt have gotten a long-lasting formula!

would def NOT rebuy! color selection was good, but it was too uncomfortable and after it started peeling it looks like crap :(

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by lucretiabrgia

This product is a reason of me starting to change my faith in Paula Begoun's advice. I bought it at Paula's recommendation and could not believe the poor outcome.

Agree with a previous reviewer: it feels dry and flaky and the moisturizing gloss does not last long - you get that dry flaky feeling again - and then it peels off. And who needs the trouble of having to reapply the gloss - then it is easier to reapply the lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how it stays on, doesn't smudge, and makes my lips look very neat and pretty.

I don't like how it flakes, having two tubes, and how it cracks by the end of the day.

Overall, I like it better than traditional lipstick that smudges, but it could be better.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Mihko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this product and I have also never been so disappointed by a product. Dry and flaky, it was so gross I ended up getting chap lips the next day. It just sucked out the moisture from my lips. I refuse to even try other Cover Girl lipsticks now, afraid they will do the same thing. Overpriced since it is garbage.