October 23, 2014 | 1065 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Frecklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay, this was a while ago, and I bought it from Salvation Army (bad me!) but I have used it twice and it has flaked a lot and got into my eyes. I may buy a brand new batch and see what turns up, but honestly my eyes were on fire from all that flaking. I don't know if I want to take that risk again. I agree this may be completely my fault

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ShelbySxo15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably the best mascara I've bought in awhile. absolutely zero clumps for a great price! I bought this for around 5$ at walmart in canada on a whim because I was trying to hunt down a pure brown mascara (like mudslide) instead of a "blackened brown" like all the other brands offer. as mentioned, there is no volumizing but it offers great lengthening! would definitley repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by WretchedRevenge

I have been ussing this mascara for awhile (trying to use it up) and I think it's average drug store mascara. I'm not sensitive but at first my eyes reacted to it and it made my eyelashes and eyes itch even after I washed it off for bed. I kept using it and for the most part it's not as bad. I like that the applicator doesn't clump, but you have to apply it a few times on blonde/lightbrown eyelashes for it to really be dramatic. It does make your eyelashes long for the day but I haven't noticed and longterm eyelash growth from the eyelash growing serum inside. Overall it's a decent drugstore brand but I'm on a search for a better one so I think I'll keep experimenting with other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by WitchyGoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is currently my favorite mascara. If I find one that I like more, I'll let you ladies know! I don't know about the growth serum claims (I haven't noticed a difference!), but it certainly does pump up my lashes without clumping them.
I've found that mascaras in general tend to work better if you soak the tube in hot water while you're applying the rest of your makeup. Mascara is the last thing I apply, so I let it soak in the sink for a good 10 to 15 minutes prior to applying it. It goes on easier afterwards and is less likely to clump your lashes together.
My only gripe with this product is that the writing rubs off of the tube (Silly, I know. Don't judge me!), and the wand doesn't have a pointed tip, so it makes getting to the lashes on the inner sections of the eyelid a real pain sometimes. If they modified the brush, this would be very nearly the perfect product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got this mascara and so far i am loving it! Makes my already long lashes look even longer! Absolutely no clumping, which is what i really look for in mascaras. I will definately buy again.

Edit: I wore this mascara to work the other day and noticed that it does migrate to the lower lashes if you laugh alot. So I took some advice from the MU board and applied a little powder under my lashes and didn't have this problem anymore. I will definately continue to wear this, but I may put a dryer mascara over it to help it dry more, because I really love how it makes my lashes look longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by pln315

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an okay mascara. It doesn't do much in the way of volumizing, however, it does lengthen nicely and gives me nice long lashes. I don't find that it clumps either, which is always a plus. I was hoping for more volume though and it just doesn't deliver in that aspect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by SiouxCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I call this the drugstore version of BadGal Lash or DiorShow mascara. Similar to those much pricier options, it has a "dry" formula, big brush, & easy application (you'd have to TRY to get clumps). It doesn't flake or smudge much for me. It makes my lashes look long & thick, but never spidery or clumpy. It hits that perfect mark of glamorous lashes that are still natural looking. For $5, this is a total steal. The packaging is really cute too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Woodwinked19

The formula is a bit wet, but I've let mine dry out a little. This mascara is one of my favorites. I've recently rediscovered this after trying so many other mascaras that all failed me. I have it in Carbon. It really just elongates, separates, and adds volume. On me, it looks VERY natural. Does not flake, not crunchy (I can touch my lashes and they still feel really soft). I really like this mascara. It runs around the same price as any other drugstore mascara. Definitely worth the money. Will repurchase. Probably in a different color because it sounds fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lizdeluis

I bought this in Electric Blue and didnt like it at first. I think you have to play around with it and it is GREAT!!! It makes my brown eyes look beautiful and it is soooo fun. I think you have to go a little crazy with it to get the full BLUE effect. It is so fun! I love it:)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by emg6193

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Worst mascara EVER. Packaging and price looks nice but don't be fooled. This thing flakes so much that mascara bits will irritate your eyes. It smears really badly as well. I will never buy hard candy mascara again.