Philosophy Kiss Me lip Balm

3.5

on 6/11/2007 11:10:00 PM

I never purchased this on its own. The balm always came in a kit. I use this as my daily night balm and it's very good. The only thing I don't like is that the tube gets harder to squeeze as your supply starts to run low. I do like the tipped applicator and basic 'unscented' scent. I use kiss me red and like it a lot. You can wear this during the day, of course. I just usually save that for my Blistex lip balms.

on 4/17/2007 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Have used this in both the red and the clear and is my HG lip balm. I've never had chapped lips since using this and my lips look plumper than most people I know my age. The red tinted version is great for a natural look during the day for just adding a flush to your lips. Still waiting for the men to start lining up to Kiss Me though!

on 4/14/2007 6:08:00 PM

I love this product. I have used a couple tubes of the sheer red. I love the feel and the slight color. I also bought the pink which I like very much; nice minty taste and a tad more opaque color. I gave this a rating of 4 only because I can't squeeze the pink out of the tube.

on 1/24/2007 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this (red) in a kit and I love it. It's moisture rich and is very soothing especially if you have dry or chapped lips. I like the glossy look and the feel is nice.

on 12/31/2006 11:36:00 PM

Basically it is a jazzed up vasoline. Not very special.

on 12/12/2006 1:51:00 PM

This is pretty good. The scent is kind of weird, but it moisturizes nicely and is a bit glossy. This falls under the broad category of high-end lip balms that I consider very good, but overpriced and not as good as my favorite (Aquaphor).

on 11/30/2006 5:52:00 AM

I loved this l/b (I had the red one in a pot) and it lasted ages. It didn't really leave any colour on my lips, but the texture is very light and silky and hydrates well. The thin consistency meant I had to keep reapplying every few hours, but I didn't mind as it was lovely to use. Will repurchase.

on 11/30/2006 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the pink kiss me but the red tasted really strange. Will buy pink again.

on 11/29/2006 10:42:00 AM

I really like this lip balm. I have the pink one in the tube. It is very minty and fresh. I am on my second tube and I would buy again.

on 11/28/2006 5:05:00 PM

I have this in the pink tube. Pretty color & has really helped with my chapped lips. Just wish it wasn't such a pain in the a** to squeeze out of the tube!!!

Popular Lip Treatments