September 18, 2014 | 1573 users online

Lip Treatments - Philosophy - Kiss Me lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never purchased this on its own. The balm always came in a kit. I use this as my daily night balm and it's very good. The only thing I don't like is that the tube gets harder to squeeze as your supply starts to run low. I do like the tipped applicator and basic 'unscented' scent. I use kiss me red and like it a lot. You can wear this during the day, of course. I just usually save that for my Blistex lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2007 12:36:00 AM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Have used this in both the red and the clear and is my HG lip balm. I've never had chapped lips since using this and my lips look plumper than most people I know my age. The red tinted version is great for a natural look during the day for just adding a flush to your lips. Still waiting for the men to start lining up to Kiss Me though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by krystiann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. I have used a couple tubes of the sheer red. I love the feel and the slight color. I also bought the pink which I like very much; nice minty taste and a tad more opaque color. I gave this a rating of 4 only because I can't squeeze the pink out of the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 11:30:00 AM More reviews by JayBay714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this (red) in a kit and I love it. It's moisture rich and is very soothing especially if you have dry or chapped lips. I like the glossy look and the feel is nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2006 11:36:00 PM More reviews by adobeprincess

Basically it is a jazzed up vasoline. Not very special.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2006 1:51:00 PM More reviews by kb55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is pretty good. The scent is kind of weird, but it moisturizes nicely and is a bit glossy. This falls under the broad category of high-end lip balms that I consider very good, but overpriced and not as good as my favorite (Aquaphor).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2006 5:52:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

I loved this l/b (I had the red one in a pot) and it lasted ages. It didn't really leave any colour on my lips, but the texture is very light and silky and hydrates well. The thin consistency meant I had to keep reapplying every few hours, but I didn't mind as it was lovely to use. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2006 3:10:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the pink kiss me but the red tasted really strange. Will buy pink again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2006 10:42:00 AM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I really like this lip balm. I have the pink one in the tube. It is very minty and fresh. I am on my second tube and I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 5:05:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in the pink tube. Pretty color & has really helped with my chapped lips. Just wish it wasn't such a pain in the a** to squeeze out of the tube!!!