April 18, 2014 | 934 users online

Treatments - Lancome - genefique

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by silyrabbit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing! I'm 43. I tried the 7 day sample and within a few days my skin looked more even toned, plumper and glowing. Now 6 months later I've gotten around to buying the medium sized bottle and once again after just a few days the same amazing results, my skin is looking so much better. Reduction in the dark areas and fine lines.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I got the eye cream and serum together for $80 something a few months back. Most I have ever spent on skin care, which is silly, since I do not mind spending on make up. Skincare though really is the foundation of everything else. Anyhow, I do not use eyecreams often, so i cannot comment how good it is in comparison to other creams but i do like this one. I do not have any real concerns in the under eye area other than it is a little dry (no dark circles, no wrinkles, yet!) In any case, it absorbs well and feels smooth and i feel I am doing my part to ward off dreaded crows feet. As for the serum, I enjoy putting it on and again I feel I am doing my part to "ward off" future aging, but to be perfectly honest, i have no clue if it is doing anything. Maybe I would have to stop to see a difference. I would not re purchase the serum based on what i have seen so far. It is good, and my skin looks good, but for the price, I don't think it is doing anything that wows me worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Xephorajunkie

I bought this product and it really made my skin feel really fresh and smooth. However, I felt like the price wasn't worth it because it wasn't a treatment but more of a product that you would have to continually buy in order to have your skin feel that way on a consistent basis. I think I might try the Perricone MD for actual treatment. =D

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ginny133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really gave it a a try but it didn't work for me. I bought it twice and returned them twice, finally giving up. My mom has been using it for a while and one day I saw her and was amazed by her glowing complexion, which she contributed to Genefique. I then ran over to the store and got the 1oz bottle at an exorbitant price at $78!!! Faithfully trying for bout 5 days and nothing, it did absolutely nothing for me besides my face looked smooth and snow white for like 5 minutes after I put it on. And that was about it. I didn't get the glow that I wanted it. I guess it might work wonderfully for others (such as my mom) but unfortunately not on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by blissliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have no idea why this concentrate is so expensive! didn't do much on my skin. stil dull. i paid S$200 for this concentrate and the eye cream. both didnt do much. money down the drain. blarggghh! :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by princess101

Let me start by saying that I did not purchase this but received a few of the 7-day supply from a MUA friend, in addition to a few mini bottles that are meant for GWP to test out.

I do believe this product does as it claims, as I've found after 6 weeks of twice-daily use, that my skintone and texture have improved. My skin appears more plump (as in full of moisture), and my pores are less prominent. I don't have terrible skin to begin with, but this has made it appear like a more "fresh" version of my skin---healthy and glowy. It did not make my combo/oily skin any greasier, nor did it break me out or cause any irritation.

I don't know if this warrants such a high price tag, as I'm sure there are other products out there that would provide a similar effect. I have since purchased L'oreal Youth Code Serum to test and will update my review accordingly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpVideosAndMore

I received a 7 day sample of this product when nordstroms was having a presale. I bought the full sized bottle and got it after the 3rd day of using the sample. First application felt weird as the consistency of the product was very runny and watery HOWEVER when applied onto my face, half a packette covered the entire face plus the neck and it was absorbed quickly by my skin. It has a funny smell to it but that did not bother me at all. I love how this product does what it says. My skin is a lot brighter now and it does make me look like i had 2 or 3 extra hours of sleep.

My skincare routine: Neutrogena Acne Wash, then I apply the Nedutorgena Fade & Fight Toner, I let it dry then I apply the Genefique Serum, then i "slap" my message like I"m massaging it. Then I apply my Aveeno moisturizer. This combo is what works best for me.

I do have acne prone skin however it's usually hormonal. I do get break outs here and there but my skin is pretty clear most of the time. The only thing that bothers me is the poimple marks and the serum helps in lightening it too.

The product is too expensive, well $98 for 1.7oz but a little bit goes a long way and it looks like it's gonna last me for a while.

I would buy this again IF it becomes available at the Lancome outlet stores..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Faithgab

I received a 7 day sample of Lancome Genefique and I cannot believe how it amazingly transform my skin from tired, lifeless, dull, aging looking skin, i tried Shiseido white lucent first before this and non of this product line help brighten my skin.

A little goes a long way as it has watery consistency, it easily get absorbed by the skin. I just observed some redness after I applied it but it fades after sometime and made your skin looks like you are blushing.

What I really like about this serum is the feel after you put it on, its not sticky and it dries easily. I saw a big difference on my skin on the third day, its plump, tight feeling in a comfortable way, I feel more fresh and my skin gets dewy during the day. The best part is I no longer wear foundation to hide my skin imperpection, eventhough i still have some discoloration and acne marks my skin still looks healthy and bright.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This serum does nothing, absolutely nothing, & Lancome wants how much money......$88 USD!!!.....They must be smoking a crack pipe or snorting coke, either that or they're crazy or think we are. Before you pay that kind of money for this useless serum wait till you can get it for free in 1 of their gwp events, you'll thank me for waiting.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Froggy031

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got 2 weeks sample via Lancome counter (gave me an extra week). I was confused no one could tell me if this replaced my serum or not or what step to add it to my routine. I was shopping on day 4 and got a compliment on my skin, but every day after that I woke up with a new cystic pimple every morning. Gave remaining sample to mom (dry skin) acne has since cleared. Still looking for HG product. Personally, I think this product is for dry skin only.