October 20, 2014 | 1185 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Mariah97

I really liked the colour in this blush, but I noticed that it would work better as a highlighter or eyeshadow. I found it had too much shimmer for a blush I would use on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ShelbyKnighttt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this blush as a highlight. Gives a great shimmering color, but if you apply to much it makes your face appear oily/greasy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I bought two Hard Candy baked blushes--Honeymoon and Living Doll. Living Doll is a lilac pink and Honeymoon is a straight-up peach. However, they are so pearlized rather than pigmented, when you swatch them side by side you can barely tell the difference between the two. Really, all you get with these is a highlighter. Not a bad highlighter, not by far! The pearl pigments are definitely fine without any glitter, the product is soft enough that my brush picks up a nice amount, it's not chalky, and it didn't emphasize my large pores. But I didn't want a highlighter--I wanted a BLUSH. I layer these over more pigmented blushes, but I'm mainly doing that because I don't want them to go to waste. So if you want some nice highlighters, definitely go for a few of these! They're really pretty and will last you FOREVER. However, I wanted to use them strictly as blush and just can't use them in that capacity :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Such a beautiful color for blush, highlighting, or an allover glow. Be careful if you're acne prone though, it made me break out. Sadly I'm going to have to use it as eyeshadow now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

Let me start by saying that this is not the best blush in the world, but an amazing highlighter! I usually do not like shimmery blushes, but this looked so amazing in the pan that I had to pick it up.. I am so glad I did! The colour is a sheer peachy pink with fine shimmer in it. I don't use this product alone on my cheeks, instead I use it ontop of other blushes to add a glow. I usually hate shimmery cheeks, but this over top of say my NYX cream blush in natural is gorgeous, and gives my skin a healthy glow. I would highly recommend this to those who want that "glow from within" look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I originally bought Honeymoon because it looked like a dupe for a limited edition MAC product that I can't remember the name of now. It turned out not to be a dupe, and not to work out for me as a blush, but this turned out to be one of my favorite highlighters!
Honeymoon is a shimmery peachy-pink blush with lavender veining. As a blush, this honestly does nothing. A little shimmer shows up, but that's about it. The packaging says to use this blush wet for a more dramatic look, but even wet, this doesn't do much as a blush.But this is a wonderful cheekbone highlighter! One sweep of this stuff gives a nice glow without being too over the top. This is definitely shimmery, but there are no big pieces of glitter or anything to make this look too obvious or tacky. The consistency of this is nice and smooth, not too powdery or chalky. Many people think highlighting is unnecessary, but I can always tell when I've forgotten to wear this. It really brightens up your face and gives you a beautiful glow all day long. I've also used this on my eyes in a pinch, both as a browbone highlighter and as a neutral, shimmery shade to blend out other colors. Both times it worked out great!
My HG highlighter is Benefit High Beam, which is a little more dramatic than this and a lot more expensive. I use Honeymoon as a daily highlighter and save High Beam for special occasions. I will totally repurchase if I ever run out -- I've been using this daily for months and I've hardly made a dent! If High Beam is too intense or too expensive for you, go to Wal-Mart and try this out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by pixiepfanz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is my #1 go to blush =] it works perfectly on my fair skin. Even if I use...let's say Nars Orgasm I still use Honeymoon over top as a highlight. I adore this blush so much that I actually have a few backups just incase they remove the Hard Candy line from my local Walmart...again 0.o

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was an impulse buy...I ran into Wal Mart to buy that Not Your Mother's Girl Powder...and this caught my eye. It is a beautiful peachy pink color, with violet veins. Sooo gorgeous! It's very shimmery, and works great as a highlighter or blush on my fair skin. While $9 is a little steep for a drugstore brand, I definitely think this is a find.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

For me this is waaaay to shimmery to be used as a blush.Its a pretty color in the pan and you get alot of product (8g) it makes me look way to shiny. I find that the shimmer migrates to other areas of your face making you look like a 6 year old playing pretend in mom makeup drawer.
If you like shimmery blushes you will love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I know this is marketed as a blush, but I like to use it as a highlighter because as a blush, it doesn't show up on a NC30 skintone. I love the peachy pink colour and it has nice fine shimmer, NOT glittery. It creates an overall soft sheen to my cheeks; not harsh or frosty like I expected it to be. One thing I noticed is that it isn't pressed very well. It can be a little powdery when you sweep your brush over the product, wasting it. I recommend it for medium skintones as a highlight!