August 2, 2014 | 1637 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Living Doll

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by kjmama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love,love,love this blush! It's simply the best, "just in from the cold, pinched cheeks" look for those of us who have cool undertones. I've tried more expensive brands and none have come close to achieving the appearance of a natural flush. I especially appreciate how this blush delivers great color, and somehow gives my face a "lit from within" glow without making it look shimmery or glittery.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

living doll is a shimmery, barbie pink. It is sheer, but is buildable for a more blushy look. I love this color pink because it is a cool-toned one, and makes my face look more alive. Alot of times I pair this with another matte blush to give it some shimmer. This is not glittery on the skin, but then again i have never looked at it in sunlight. I would recommend if you like cool pinks and shimmer on your cheeks.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'll come right out and say it, I hate this stuff. From the other reviews its POSSIBLE I got a bad batch or something though.

This doesnt show up as pink on me at all, I just look like I covered my face in shimmer dust. It's not cute or professional looking. The only reason I didnt give it a 1 instead of a 2 is that for me this could be used as a highlighter or inner corner highligher..... Thats not what I purchased it for though so I would never buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

You want a pink blush that will literally last you forever? THIS IS IT. I have been using this for over a year and a half and barely made a dent in it. How good is that! Total bargain. Blends nicely, great color and texture. Total winner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

In the packaging, I thought this would come off way too much of a frosty pink but I'm glad I decided to give it a chance. It's a luminous shade of warm pink that isn't frosty at all. In fact it applies rather naturally and has a nice satin finish. I find that it goes on beautifully and is easy to build up. I am acne prone as well and this doesn't break me out on my cheeks. I think it's definitely worth trying especially for the price. It's a beautiful blush that would look good on lots of people. However the staying power is not excellent, I find that it fades on me after 4 hrs.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ymancill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush and I've never liked blush on me. I am an NC 30 but I was afraid this would not look good on me in the summer because I tan so easily and thought it might only show up on very pale skin but it gives me a soft pretty pink glow. Very natural you can layer it on to really see the color and if I over do it I just add a little of my makeup and blend. I am pretty hopeless at applying makeup so not sure if this is proper way to apply this but I love it. I feel like a living doll.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by jacq1985

This is a gorgeous blush, it really does make you look like a doll. I have this type of hard candy blush in honeymoon, and pinup. This one is my favorite. I'm NC-15, and wanted to love honeymoon, but honestly I think it's better for NW skintones, I'm just too yellow :( The pigmentation is good, it's not extreme but truthfully, I don't like it when blushes are too pigmented, I'd rather apply it in layers than worry about putting too much on. This was like $6 at walmart, it has a nice sheen, great for us pale girls.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmandaYall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have very oily skin(shine within 30-60mins) and was worried about how long this would stay without "melting" off. It staid on all day and the first time I didn't use enough but the 2nd time I used too much and I looked like a living doll..in a bad way. I haven't used blush in years so I'm still getting used to applying it. The other thing that was a little bothersome was the glittery shiny finish it has I should have read the reviews and I would have know that. The other thing that sucks about my oily skin and this blush is that when I see shine I use powder to cover up and it washed out the blush so I have to reapply blush. I'm sure it would have worked better if I had blotting sheets instead of powder. Also it lacked a mirror, not that it's a huge problem but I like the option of having one. When I first bought this I could not open the case no matter how hard I tried. I have really short nails and couldn't my nail underneath it to pop it open. Overall I really like this stuff I'm a cheap wad and there wasn't a price listed so I was hoping for $5 but it came to be $7 at the walmart check out. My foundation is $7-8 so I figured blush would be cheaper. I really like this blush overall I've been having a hard time finding something so bright pink that wouldn't be too much for my pale skin. And I will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the color of this blush! It's a really pretty blush and it livens up my face. I love the shimmer, since that means that I have applied my highlighter and blush at the same time. That saves me time in the morning. This has great pigment to it too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by AllisonRoth

I really liked the idea of this product, a very bright pigmented shimmery blush. I enjoy it for the most part, some issues with blending make it very easy to come out with a creepy doll clown circles on your cheeks. I have the smaller version of this blush that was included in kit with samples sizes of primer. The plastic lid to this product broke, and has yet to be recovered. Overall not too bad...for the price...but there are a zillion other similar products out there that would likely be better. The harsh lighting during a quick trip to Wallmart convinced me I needed this product....