October 24, 2014 | 1064 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by veronica8690

i am in love with this blush! this is like my all time favorite. it looks wonderful in pictures and in person. it may seem to pink at first but it perfect! it doesnt have sparkle in it but it has this sort of sheen. like a highlighter or illuminator. this is prob what i love most about it. it doesnt come out to pigmented which makes it great to build with. get this! 7 bucks! and it has lasted me a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

I purchased this after reading some reviews (and misplacing my previous blush) and thought I would give it a try. I absolutely love it! It gives a nice flush and glow. The glow may not be for everyone but I love it. It's cheap, looks pretty and does double duty for blush and highlight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Adorable and really doll-like
Price: $7.82 CAD
Colour: light blue-pink
Finish: glowy
Pigmentation: medium to full
Texture: silky
It's an awesome colour than livens up your complexion in a pinch. An excellent colour for those of us who have cool-toned skin
Keep in mind that the darker your skin, the darker your blush need to be. On fairer skin, this will be THE pink glow. On my medium, a lit from within glow. For darker skin, this might even look neon-ish
Truly gives you that dolly appearance w/o looking overly made up. I normally stay away from shimmery blushes due to oily skin but HC shimmers translate as more of a glow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by kjmama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love,love,love this blush! It's simply the best, "just in from the cold, pinched cheeks" look for those of us who have cool undertones. I've tried more expensive brands and none have come close to achieving the appearance of a natural flush. I especially appreciate how this blush delivers great color, and somehow gives my face a "lit from within" glow without making it look shimmery or glittery.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

living doll is a shimmery, barbie pink. It is sheer, but is buildable for a more blushy look. I love this color pink because it is a cool-toned one, and makes my face look more alive. Alot of times I pair this with another matte blush to give it some shimmer. This is not glittery on the skin, but then again i have never looked at it in sunlight. I would recommend if you like cool pinks and shimmer on your cheeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'll come right out and say it, I hate this stuff. From the other reviews its POSSIBLE I got a bad batch or something though.

This doesnt show up as pink on me at all, I just look like I covered my face in shimmer dust. It's not cute or professional looking. The only reason I didnt give it a 1 instead of a 2 is that for me this could be used as a highlighter or inner corner highligher..... Thats not what I purchased it for though so I would never buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

You want a pink blush that will literally last you forever? THIS IS IT. I have been using this for over a year and a half and barely made a dent in it. How good is that! Total bargain. Blends nicely, great color and texture. Total winner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

In the packaging, I thought this would come off way too much of a frosty pink but I'm glad I decided to give it a chance. It's a luminous shade of warm pink that isn't frosty at all. In fact it applies rather naturally and has a nice satin finish. I find that it goes on beautifully and is easy to build up. I am acne prone as well and this doesn't break me out on my cheeks. I think it's definitely worth trying especially for the price. It's a beautiful blush that would look good on lots of people. However the staying power is not excellent, I find that it fades on me after 4 hrs.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ymancill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush and I've never liked blush on me. I am an NC 30 but I was afraid this would not look good on me in the summer because I tan so easily and thought it might only show up on very pale skin but it gives me a soft pretty pink glow. Very natural you can layer it on to really see the color and if I over do it I just add a little of my makeup and blend. I am pretty hopeless at applying makeup so not sure if this is proper way to apply this but I love it. I feel like a living doll.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by jacq1985

This is a gorgeous blush, it really does make you look like a doll. I have this type of hard candy blush in honeymoon, and pinup. This one is my favorite. I'm NC-15, and wanted to love honeymoon, but honestly I think it's better for NW skintones, I'm just too yellow :( The pigmentation is good, it's not extreme but truthfully, I don't like it when blushes are too pigmented, I'd rather apply it in layers than worry about putting too much on. This was like $6 at walmart, it has a nice sheen, great for us pale girls.