September 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

in #37 - Pink Lady

Light shimmery gloss - nothing special - no taste or smell - may be volumizing because it stings.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by gloss4me

The packaging is nice, the formula is smooth. I have the shade "girl next door" pale sheer pink. It tingles on the lips but it really doesn't make lips appear fuller. The tube is chunky and feels like there's lots of product for the money however if you look at the end of the tube you will notice there's a lot of package and little product. I probably would purchase this again in a different shade, but there's a lot of glosses out there to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Love sticky gloss? GO BUY ONE OF THESE! I love Stila's and BE's Buxom glosses and plan on doing a B2M for a MAC gloss because I've read that they're so sticky. Love the tacky stuff, I know it's still there and love how it lasts. So here Hard Candy has given us a fabulous product at a fabulous price point! I have the shade "Short Circuit" - imagine hot pink minute glitters in a nude/apricot base! On the lips it's quite sheer but full of sparkle when the light falls on your lips. The scent is divine (vanilla cake-ish), I love the refreshing tingle and especially the big tube - It's adorable!. I wear this over liner (Jordana Coral Ice or Tawny depending on which shade I want to achieve) and over any lipstick except plum shades just on the lower lip - gorgeous and long-lasting. This is the kind of shade you could give to anyone and she'd totally love it. I will definitely be buying more of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by candybaby1011

i have this in clear because i like the natural color of my lips and i have to say that i absolutely love this gloss. i have naturally full lips, but this takes them to the next level. my boyfriend loves when i wear this, it's got a slight tingle and makes your lips sexy. it doesn't dry out my lips and seems to hold well :)
definitely will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by LucyLynne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have

Shock wave-low pigment peach/orange with gold and bronze shimmer

Material girl- low pigment berry red

Overall, okay product. Good basic lip gloss to top matte lip colors
I've had alot better

Also on the material girl, the top broke and exposed the plasticy inside

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It had a really pretty shimmer to it, unfortunately, it dried my lips out like crazy, didn't last at all, did no plumping of any kind, and the wand broke off from the lid the week I bought it. Disappointed, will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by bjdp55

This is a great drugstore lipgloss.
Personally, I love sticky lipglosses and I hate slipperly lipglosses, because the sticky lipglosses stay put 10x longer and hold color really well. If you're like me and like sticky lipglosses like Mac Lipglasses, then I'm sure you'll like this as well. I almost like this lipgloss better than lipglasses because I love the tingly feeling you get with this plumping lipgloss. Usually plumping lipglosses go way overboard with the tingly feeling, but this lipgloss gives you just the right amount of tingle :) I have this in Girl Next Door, and its almost out, so i'll have to pick it up and add some new ones to my collection the next time I'm at Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by simplycottage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Read the full review here. LOVE!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by fiamma84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is okay but not great. The texture is sticky. No surprise for a cheap gloss being that most of them are. It's not plumping at all. When it's first applied I can detect the slightest hint of a minty plumping agent but it doesnt do anything. I got two shades: all american girl which is a pretty nude shade with a slight shimmer: and shockwave which a sheer coral color with a lot of shimmer. I'm going to use these up but I won't be rebuying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by napkinz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my number one favorite lip gloss. i got it at the beach a few months ago and it is MY BABY. let me tell you why. the size of the tube. its so big and bulky but in a good way. and the design on the cap is just adorable. i love the fact that it tingles but does not burn. i absolutely love a mentholly minty tingle that makes me remember i have lips but i hate how most plumping glosses burn like the devil. i have this gloss in "dunes" and the day i got it i was torn between that and "all american girl." dunes is like a mauvey blush rosey pink with biegey undertones and GET THIS....blue...YES BLUE sparkles. which is my favorite part. it makes it have a shiftiness to the color. i think the reason its there is to reflect light and make your lips appear fuller. because there is no such thing as lip plumping ingredients (i knew this upon purchasing) but there are ingredients to make blood flow to your lips more, feel cool/tingly, and the shininess itself. ANYWAYS. purchase this gloss. its a tiny bit sticky but not too sticky and trust me a can't handle too sticky. and lasts on your lips. next color i purchase will be jellyfish and/or all-american girl.