November 24, 2014 | 1566 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by prettystuffbyd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love it! fist app of the day and you feel it working but after that it just looks great feels great and smells awesome.
great bang for your wal mart buck.
good nutral little colour comitment perfect for understated look or on top of a lip stain

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked two of these up (I am addicted to Hard Candy products lol) because I loved the colors and the shimmers in them. So when i got home, I applied one of them and I must say that the wand doesn't give you enough product, so I could barely see any gloss on my lips. I just wish it was more like the glossaholic glosses where you have this huge wand that gives you enough product to work with. Either that or it could come in a squeeze tube would be nice. The gloss itself is pretty, and you can feel a little sensation on your lips as it 'volumizes' your lips (not that I need any volumization on mine LOL).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the shade "Uptown Girl" which is a sheer, pale pink. I like the shade and would repurchase, except that the sting of the product far outlasts the color.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

in #37 - Pink Lady

Light shimmery gloss - nothing special - no taste or smell - may be volumizing because it stings.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by gloss4me

The packaging is nice, the formula is smooth. I have the shade "girl next door" pale sheer pink. It tingles on the lips but it really doesn't make lips appear fuller. The tube is chunky and feels like there's lots of product for the money however if you look at the end of the tube you will notice there's a lot of package and little product. I probably would purchase this again in a different shade, but there's a lot of glosses out there to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Love sticky gloss? GO BUY ONE OF THESE! I love Stila's and BE's Buxom glosses and plan on doing a B2M for a MAC gloss because I've read that they're so sticky. Love the tacky stuff, I know it's still there and love how it lasts. So here Hard Candy has given us a fabulous product at a fabulous price point! I have the shade "Short Circuit" - imagine hot pink minute glitters in a nude/apricot base! On the lips it's quite sheer but full of sparkle when the light falls on your lips. The scent is divine (vanilla cake-ish), I love the refreshing tingle and especially the big tube - It's adorable!. I wear this over liner (Jordana Coral Ice or Tawny depending on which shade I want to achieve) and over any lipstick except plum shades just on the lower lip - gorgeous and long-lasting. This is the kind of shade you could give to anyone and she'd totally love it. I will definitely be buying more of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by candybaby1011

i have this in clear because i like the natural color of my lips and i have to say that i absolutely love this gloss. i have naturally full lips, but this takes them to the next level. my boyfriend loves when i wear this, it's got a slight tingle and makes your lips sexy. it doesn't dry out my lips and seems to hold well :)
definitely will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by LucyLynne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have

Shock wave-low pigment peach/orange with gold and bronze shimmer

Material girl- low pigment berry red

Overall, okay product. Good basic lip gloss to top matte lip colors
I've had alot better

Also on the material girl, the top broke and exposed the plasticy inside

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It had a really pretty shimmer to it, unfortunately, it dried my lips out like crazy, didn't last at all, did no plumping of any kind, and the wand broke off from the lid the week I bought it. Disappointed, will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by bjdp55

This is a great drugstore lipgloss.
Personally, I love sticky lipglosses and I hate slipperly lipglosses, because the sticky lipglosses stay put 10x longer and hold color really well. If you're like me and like sticky lipglosses like Mac Lipglasses, then I'm sure you'll like this as well. I almost like this lipgloss better than lipglasses because I love the tingly feeling you get with this plumping lipgloss. Usually plumping lipglosses go way overboard with the tingly feeling, but this lipgloss gives you just the right amount of tingle :) I have this in Girl Next Door, and its almost out, so i'll have to pick it up and add some new ones to my collection the next time I'm at Walmart.