April 20, 2014 | 1598 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Lindseyxo

Hands down the WORST liquid liner I have ever used. The brush is terrible; it does not allow for a clean, smooth line. The formula is awful -- goopy and just ick.

I wish I could give this a zero.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by mariahlynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this eyeliner, Walk The Line, in Licorice thinking that it would be a nice, slightly glittery liquid eyeliner. When I first tried it I immediately noticed how wet it was. I also had to put on regular black eyeliner on before I put on this liquid liner, or else it didn't look good at all. Because of how watery the product was, it takes forever to dry and stick above my eyelids. Not a good product, so I am glad I didn't spend a lot of money on it. I have only used it a few times, and honestly don't plan on using it any longer. Unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend it to a friend.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by mayholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely, hands down the WORST liquid eyeliner I have ever bought. The formula is very very wet and will never dry, when it finally dries like an hour later (I exaggerate not) it creases and flakes, it has absolutely NO pigmentation, smears all over the place on application..

I will never repurchase .. EVER.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in solid black, purple and black with glitter in it. Applying it is impossible, that was my biggest issue with it. Something about the brush/wand/whatever it is just will not do the job. It goes on extremely messy each and every time, no matter what angle I try to apply it from.
It was also watery, which didn't help matters.
One time I managed to get it to go on decent enough and it stayed on and the color was nice. I could never manage to recreate it though.
It's such a shame.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by 8bitcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner in Licorice and Sugar Plum.

Sugar plum is lighter than expected, btu goes on clean.
The licorice is my first glitter liner. I like it so far. Offers a crisp clean line!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

omg hurts sooo bad if u get it in ur eyes takes 4ev to put on flakes bad not very cool colors HATE the applicator the brush part is so flimsy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by MasqueradeOfPurity

Have you ever worn pencil eyeliner and wished that liquid eyeliner can give you the same effect? This eyeliner definitely gives you a pencil eyeliner effect because the line that it creates with its brush is not a harsh line, atleast that was the case with the Praline color (which is the one I have).

Praline is a divine color. It is shimmery and not sparkly which I love and it makes my eyes stand out and look bigger. The packaging is fantastic as well, I love the little tube it comes it (definitely my style!)
So overall:

Pros:
- Very pigmented (I am basing that on the Praline color)
- Glides on easily
- vibrant color with soft shimmer
- Makes eyes glow
- Nice brush and packaging design

Cons:
- Can wear off slightly if you have very oily eyelids so I would recommend using an eyelid primer

Overall, this product is fantastic. It is quite cheap as I bought it for $6 at Walmart. I will go back to get Liquorice and some of the other colors

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollaffie

I think this is waterproof, which I hate. But overall it's a good liquid eyeliner, I love the packaging. I might not repurchase. But I love it, it's very pigmented. Hard to wash off.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this from WM for $7 in Calgary. It is lovely for layering It is very similar to Too Faced Metal Eyed, but this might be better. It is less clumpy, and more pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im a sucker for red & pink e/l so when i saw this at WM i figured what the hell its only $6. Normally i stay away from liquid liner & hard candy but something said buy this. Glad i did because its great! I bought Fuschia (true to the name) & its just so cute. Didn't take too long to dry, no longer than any other liquid ive used anyways. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes & so far hasn't smudged from my watery allergy ridden eyes. So as of right now im giving this high ratings & a will buy again. Oh and im not usually the best at using liquid (lines are rarely even) but the brush on this makes lining my eyes super easy, really diggin this liner right now :D