July 29, 2014 | 2063 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

A friend gave me this for christmas, and I was so excited to try it out, because Im usually use gel/cream liners..im disapointed!

The packaging was cute, like all hard candy products, and the colour it gave (black with sparkles) was gorgeous, but it literally took it like 15 minutes to dry, and even then, if I gently put my finger on it, some of the liner comes off and it feels sticky...the brush is okay, but nothing special.

The most horrid thing that made me throw this product out, (although it was a gift ): ), was because the ingredients were horrible! There was around 4-5 parabens, amongst other bad ingredients. I may occasionally put parabens on my skin if I cannot leaave a cream, but putting those harmful ingredients on my lids is just a big no-no.

Dont waste your money on this! I know the colours are nice, but Wet and Wild has a nice colour choice and their liners are better (so I hear from friends)!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by JrJ21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS THING TAKES FOREVER TO DRY. I have to wait at least 2 minutes for it to dry. The brush isnt that bad it just spreads apart and make the eyeliner go everywhere ( this eyeliner also takes forever to get off)
On the upside it lasts for quite awhile and has a pretty good formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Kookies3000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product I'm so surprised by the reviews, yes the brush is not the best. I suggest you take some of the product off back into the container then apply. The color I have is asphalt and it's the only liner i use on my eyes. I haven't had any problem with irritation at all, it stays on for a long time. I've been wanting to go back and purchase a different color just because I love the liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ohglorie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like Hard Candy, but I hate this product. I have it in the pink color that's shown in the picture. It basically doesn't even show up, and if it does, it doesn't stay put. I will say that I'm not the best with liquid liner, but it is definitely NOT entirely me that's the problem. I've tried using it as an eyeshadow base and it's just okay, but it's not so easy to remove.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Lindseyxo

Hands down the WORST liquid liner I have ever used. The brush is terrible; it does not allow for a clean, smooth line. The formula is awful -- goopy and just ick.

I wish I could give this a zero.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by mariahlynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this eyeliner, Walk The Line, in Licorice thinking that it would be a nice, slightly glittery liquid eyeliner. When I first tried it I immediately noticed how wet it was. I also had to put on regular black eyeliner on before I put on this liquid liner, or else it didn't look good at all. Because of how watery the product was, it takes forever to dry and stick above my eyelids. Not a good product, so I am glad I didn't spend a lot of money on it. I have only used it a few times, and honestly don't plan on using it any longer. Unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend it to a friend.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by mayholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely, hands down the WORST liquid eyeliner I have ever bought. The formula is very very wet and will never dry, when it finally dries like an hour later (I exaggerate not) it creases and flakes, it has absolutely NO pigmentation, smears all over the place on application..

I will never repurchase .. EVER.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in solid black, purple and black with glitter in it. Applying it is impossible, that was my biggest issue with it. Something about the brush/wand/whatever it is just will not do the job. It goes on extremely messy each and every time, no matter what angle I try to apply it from.
It was also watery, which didn't help matters.
One time I managed to get it to go on decent enough and it stayed on and the color was nice. I could never manage to recreate it though.
It's such a shame.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by 8bitcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner in Licorice and Sugar Plum.

Sugar plum is lighter than expected, btu goes on clean.
The licorice is my first glitter liner. I like it so far. Offers a crisp clean line!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

omg hurts sooo bad if u get it in ur eyes takes 4ev to put on flakes bad not very cool colors HATE the applicator the brush part is so flimsy