September 17, 2014 | 985 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by emilyheartsmakeup

I have a couple eyelash curlers and they suck.. I bought this one and it worked pretty good. It does curl, but I find I have to hold it for awhile if I want a curly curl lol. It is a little expensive for a eyelash curler. It is pretty good quality. I like it, but not love it. I do like that it works great for when my lashes already have mascara on. It actually works better than without mascara on which I perfer. I would buy this product again. I like that it has a extra pad for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only thing good about this curler is that it fits my eye shape well enough to catch the lashes at the outer corner of my eyes. Unfortunately they, along with the rest of my lashes, look exactly the same after I finish curling them with this curler. It doesn't matter how long I press down, how hard I press down, how many times I try or if the curler is heated. It doesn't curl my lashes. The metal and the rubber pad don't seem to line up properly to create a curl.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyelash curler!!! I've been using this for over 5 years already. Only problem for me is that i tend to lose the extra pad. Other than that, I will def be repurchasing this!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by doneypinkhoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It curls ok but it really pinches my eyelid and makes me tear up! -___-

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS EYELASH CURLER! It's cheap but it works wonder for me. It keeps my curl and dosen't pull my eyelashes out. I would without a doubt repurchase this.
FYI: This is way cheaper at Walmart than CVS and Walgreens. I got mine for $2-3.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by xSelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst curlers I've ever used. Even no name brands did a better job at curling my lashes than this had. Doesn't hold a curl and really does take forever to get a decent curl. Skip this and save your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

A decent curler...definitely not a dupe of the Shu Uemura that it claimed to be. It gives a nice curl...but I find that it curls my lashes on my left eye more than my right for some odd reason. It works for now, but I'm still on the hunt for a replacement!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by laurenparisrome

I used this for years till I discovered MAC.

Trust me, you pay 19 bucks for a MAC eyelash curler you will be glad you did. This Revlon curler just doesn't do a good job, at all.

I will NEVER go back to this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's standard and average. not expensive, and not "amazing" but it does the job, though sometimes it curls one lash more than the other...sometimes one eye ends up with sqaushed together lashes...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by longereyelashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A good eyelash curler, especially when I heat it with hot water. I believe it was 4.00 and it was a good buy as it really helps my short, short eyelashes. I have the silver one with white pads.
My only complaints are that it has a tendency to pinch my skin and that the pads wear out very quickly. I've had it since January or February and I've already broken the first pad and the extra one that came with the curler is almost used up.