Revlon Eyelash curler

3.0

on 11/24/2011 8:48:00 PM

I paid $10 for this. $10 for a piece of crap that rips out my eyelashes, pinches my eyes (as they are asian, so much more flat so it can't deal with the curvature of the eyelash curler), barely curls, and it snapped off my eyelashes in the middle, so there's long lashes, then you see stubby ones you can't see, and then long lashes. This is terrible. I'm buying a new one asap, probably the shiseido one since I hear it was flat, but I hope it actually fits my eyes better than this crap curler.

I used to think all eyelash curlers were the same until I bought my Shiseido one. I love it. Definitely not on the same level as this one. I actually stopped using it because I had basically the same experience as lexaa in the review before me. It didn't really curl my lashes, pulled some out, and always pinched my eyes no matter how careful I was. I am throwing this one out and definitely will not be purchasing it again. I would rather go without "curling" my eyelashes than using this one which does not do its job.

on 8/6/2011 11:19:00 PM

this eyelash curler does not work well at all! it holds a curl for maybe 10 minutes, tops, and doesn't fit the shape of my eye at all. it also occasionally pinches my eyelid and pulls out my eyelashes. do not recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a couple eyelash curlers and they suck.. I bought this one and it worked pretty good. It does curl, but I find I have to hold it for awhile if I want a curly curl lol. It is a little expensive for a eyelash curler. It is pretty good quality. I like it, but not love it. I do like that it works great for when my lashes already have mascara on. It actually works better than without mascara on which I perfer. I would buy this product again. I like that it has a extra pad for it.

on 7/25/2011 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The only thing good about this curler is that it fits my eye shape well enough to catch the lashes at the outer corner of my eyes. Unfortunately they, along with the rest of my lashes, look exactly the same after I finish curling them with this curler. It doesn't matter how long I press down, how hard I press down, how many times I try or if the curler is heated. It doesn't curl my lashes. The metal and the rubber pad don't seem to line up properly to create a curl.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this eyelash curler!!! I've been using this for over 5 years already. Only problem for me is that i tend to lose the extra pad. Other than that, I will def be repurchasing this!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

It curls ok but it really pinches my eyelid and makes me tear up! -___-

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS EYELASH CURLER! It's cheap but it works wonder for me. It keeps my curl and dosen't pull my eyelashes out. I would without a doubt repurchase this.
FYI: This is way cheaper at Walmart than CVS and Walgreens. I got mine for $2-3.

on 1/6/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is one of the worst curlers I've ever used. Even no name brands did a better job at curling my lashes than this had. Doesn't hold a curl and really does take forever to get a decent curl. Skip this and save your money.

on 1/6/2011 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A decent curler...definitely not a dupe of the Shu Uemura that it claimed to be. It gives a nice curl...but I find that it curls my lashes on my left eye more than my right for some odd reason. It works for now, but I'm still on the hunt for a replacement!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools