Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 5/18/2015 5:55:00 PM

My go to has been the Physicians Formula Lash Boosting Serum liner which I love because it's long lasting, pigmented, and has a felt tip. This Kat Von D liner is very similar. Stays on all day (although I feel like the PF can hold out a bit better whenever my eyes are tearing for example), pigmented, and has a felt tip although the tip is thinner than the PF liner. When I first started using it I had to shake it up a few times since it came out kind of "watery" and I would have to go over it a couple times. It's fine now that I've been using it for 2 weeks.

It's C$23 at Sephora and it's a great liner but not something I'd likely repurchase since I use eye liner every day and I think the PF liner works just as well for me still but for a lower price (especially when bought whenever there are those drugstore sales!)

on 5/4/2015 8:46:00 PM

I'm so sad, as a hooded eye girl it's hard for me to find liquid eyeliners that stay in my lids all day without rubbing off. Even though it costs waaaaaaay more than I would ever spend on eyeliner, I figured if it was really going to stay all day then it would be worth the money. Sadly like every other eyeliner I tried by late afternoon the liner faded, smudged, and transferred to part of my upper lid. I'm so sad too because I really wanted it to work!! But back to Sephora it's gonna go.

Sadly I seem to be in the minority here, maybe I got a bad one, or it just depends on your eye line and skin type. Either way if you try this out make sure you keep the receipt!

on 4/24/2015 10:55:00 PM

Love!!! I admit, sometimes I fall asleep in my eye makeup and there's nothing worse than one eye still looking okay and the other is all over my face lol but this holy cow this is a lazy girl dream. I may or may not be able to wear this 2 days straight sleep and all

on 4/24/2015 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

WOW!! I am loving this eyeliner! My favourite has always been the Revlon ColorStay because it's cheap and amazing. Liquid eyeliners die fast, so the Revlon is an amazing value. The Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner is just as amazing and the pen is so easy to use! I love the length of the brush (long and thin) and its strength (keeps its shape after many uses).

I find I don't need to "dip" the brush as often as my Revlon, thus I'm able to fill my lines several times before I need to shake the brush again. Which is great! So the eyeliner actually lasts one (long-ish) application on one eye without re-inking.

The lasting power is great and I'm really happy. Eyeliners don't smudge much on me as long as it's applied on my top eyelid. For tight-lining, I use the MUFE Aqua Black Waterproof Cream. For bottom eyeliner, I use any black or dark eyeshadow.

I find I absolutely cannot tightline with the Tattoo Liner, it's very inky and it floods into my eyes. ew!!

on 4/23/2015 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My holy grail eyeliner! It is pigmented, it is so easy to use, and stays all day. It lasted me about 3-4 months, and I use it every single day. Easily the best/easiest eyeliner I've ever used.

on 4/21/2015 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i wear this eyeliner almost every day that i line my upper lash line. it is so easy to do a wing with the brush, super black and doesn't budge. the only thing is it's not good for a smudgey smoky line but that's not its purpose.

on 4/20/2015 10:36:00 PM

Absolutely hate this. Mine dried out after the second use and I had to toss it out. Overpriced for sure.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite eye liner! It stays on, is not tested on animals and is easy to put on and looks great.

This is my favorite eyeliner. It stays put, looks great and is easy to put on. I love Kat Von D cosmetics. This eyeliner is amazing.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my holy grail eyeliner. The only eyeliner I can make a sharp wing with. It stays put all day, even in the hottest and wettest weather. If you want to get more product in the pen just pump the pen in the top a little bit and your good to go. The only downside is that I feel like it doesn't last very long. Maybe about a month and a half with usage averaging 5 times a week. I do prefer this brush applicator over the felt. The felt can fray, making application a pain in the ass

Top Rated Kat Von D Products