December 22, 2014 | 1505 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Parisienne

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

BEAUTIFUL!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 6:21:00 AM More reviews by crystalcastle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful fragrance, lasts ages, unique smell & beautiful bottle. The first time i wore this people stopped me to ask what i was wearing. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by aud73

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this perfume and I fell in love right away. The smell is really great. I get a lot of compliments on this perfume! I spray some all over my body in the morning, and then I apply some of the body lotion/cream on my arms and kneck at around noon. You will smell really good, but not too much. It isn't such a heavy smell. There is one problem. The price. I received the full-sized perfume and cream as a gift for christmas, because I couldn't afford it. The kit was around $95. It's a lot, but I love it a lot. It is my favorite perfume of all time!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by rosealexandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this product out in the department store today. At first it seemed WAY too strong, musky and generic. I walked away feeling pretty disappointed as I had heard good things about it and was considering buying it myself. However, once the top notes fade away, the middle and bottom notes are really lovely. They smell like a mix of berries and vanilla. It's feminine, light and has lasted fairly well on me. It was applied several hours ago and I keep getting whiffs of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Defintely understand reviews about this being too strong, cloying etc in the PARFUM etc The trick is getting the EDT!!! Stunning, how the parfum should have been. Surprisingly great staying power. I would never guess it was EDT. Classy, sexy, sensual fragrance. I love. Very Parisienne on me:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by DakotaD

This scent is heavenly. I consider it my signature scent. It is long lasting and, equally as important, not overpowering! I have been complimented numerous times on this fragrance and will continue to purchase it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Every time I put this on it makes me smile. A very pleasant fresh light floral that smells so good Its becoming one of my all time favorite perfumes to wear. The Top notes I smell are floral powder and something that reminds me of pine with the fragrance paris mixed in later it dries down to a simple smelling floral I wish the top and middle notes lasted longer.... but its still just yummy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

started out very light, sparkling & sweet-a berry floral, i really loved it..but then the drydown was just baby powder and didnt last long at all. cute little bottle but nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Dspinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells so good! On me, it smells like mostly berries with a hint of candy and vanilla. It lasts all day, too. Would definitely repurchase, if I ever run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Lelloism

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this perfume. It's floral, kind of berry, and when I first realised it on a friend, it felt like walking passed a candy shop. It's got a very flowery candy-like smell, but also deeper tones of fragrance. I find it suitable for both special occassions (though it's a little flirty, so definitely depending on the party) and usage on daily basis. When leaving I spray a bit in my neck, arms and hair and don't need to take the bottle with me because with my skin the fragrance lasts. I think it's rather expensive for a smell that isn't super special, but would definitely buy again.

A 4 because I'm very satisfied with it, but don't think that it's a very special perfume, especially for that price.