Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne

3.8

I got this as a Christmas gift, and while it wasn't on my list at first, I love it. My first choice is still Chanel's mademoiselle, but this perfume from YSL is pretty great. I love the scent, it is feminine and not overpowering. It lasts the whole day, so I don't have to respray later on. Also, I just do like two squirts and that is the perfect amount. I also love the bottle, it is beautiful.

I would definitely recommend this perfume and buy it again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Beautiful fragrance, lasts ages, unique smell & beautiful bottle. The first time i wore this people stopped me to ask what i was wearing. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received a sample of this perfume and I fell in love right away. The smell is really great. I get a lot of compliments on this perfume! I spray some all over my body in the morning, and then I apply some of the body lotion/cream on my arms and kneck at around noon. You will smell really good, but not too much. It isn't such a heavy smell. There is one problem. The price. I received the full-sized perfume and cream as a gift for christmas, because I couldn't afford it. The kit was around $95. It's a lot, but I love it a lot. It is my favorite perfume of all time!

I tried this product out in the department store today. At first it seemed WAY too strong, musky and generic. I walked away feeling pretty disappointed as I had heard good things about it and was considering buying it myself. However, once the top notes fade away, the middle and bottom notes are really lovely. They smell like a mix of berries and vanilla. It's feminine, light and has lasted fairly well on me. It was applied several hours ago and I keep getting whiffs of it.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Defintely understand reviews about this being too strong, cloying etc in the PARFUM etc The trick is getting the EDT!!! Stunning, how the parfum should have been. Surprisingly great staying power. I would never guess it was EDT. Classy, sexy, sensual fragrance. I love. Very Parisienne on me:)

This scent is heavenly. I consider it my signature scent. It is long lasting and, equally as important, not overpowering! I have been complimented numerous times on this fragrance and will continue to purchase it again and again!

Every time I put this on it makes me smile. A very pleasant fresh light floral that smells so good Its becoming one of my all time favorite perfumes to wear. The Top notes I smell are floral powder and something that reminds me of pine with the fragrance paris mixed in later it dries down to a simple smelling floral I wish the top and middle notes lasted longer.... but its still just yummy

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

started out very light, sparkling & sweet-a berry floral, i really loved it..but then the drydown was just baby powder and didnt last long at all. cute little bottle but nothing special.

This smells so good! On me, it smells like mostly berries with a hint of candy and vanilla. It lasts all day, too. Would definitely repurchase, if I ever run out!

Popular Fragrances