Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/24/2013 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

These are okay. This review is probably going to be very similar to my one on the 24/7 liquid eye liner. I purchased the color perversion, which is very black and has very good pigmentation. I couldn't tightline my eyes with this though because it made them sting so badly. It didn't blend very well either. Maybe i would repurchase this if it was in a bright color, since the pigmentation was so good, but as far as black pencil liners go, I like my drugstore ones better.

on 11/23/2013 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have the Ocho Loco 2 set, which came with 8 pencils: blackest black, aqua/teal, forest green, royal blue, eggplant purple, and three varying shades of brown. I am extremely happy with my purchase! They are so pigmented and on me do not smudge at all. The aqua/teal, blue, purple and green are surprisingly wearable and flattering! They have inspired me to try makeup looks that I was intimidated by before. They are so pigmented that I betcha I will have mine for years before needing to repurchase...but if I ever had to, I'd buy again in a heartbeat. I just love these!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are the best eyeliners. They have tons of colors and are very pigmented. I recommend getting them as a set to save $$$. I also recommend using a eye primer to make it last all night, and set with a setting spray. I use the the Urban Decay primer potion on my water line and then apply, then use urban decay de slick all over my face. You can use any primer and setting spray though. Doing this will make your eyeliner last all day and night. Don't be afraid to build upon the color. I use two or three coats of this eyeliner to really make my waterline pop. These are the only eyeliners I'll ever buy.

on 10/26/2013 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Holy grail eyeliner pencil. I have Smoke and will soon be buying Perversion. I use it every day. It's creamy and so easy to apply. I'll never use anything else.

on 10/23/2013 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought 4 of these and returned them all. The colours are juvenile. Too bad because when I tested the formula for both application and resistance it did remarkably well for both.

on 10/22/2013 12:56:00 AM

I haven't used these on my waterline, but I do use them to do a cut crease. Just cover your lid in a very light matte color...then using the 24/7, draw the line where you want it and use a smudger brush to feather it out. It is so pretty and stays all day <3

I have these in whiskey and zero. I got it as a two for one travel pencil. Whiskey is such a beautiful brown i use it everyday. I like zero but its not as black as i hoped it would be. I took off one lippie cause it doesnt stay in my waterline long.

on 8/13/2013 1:39:00 PM

Best eyeliners ever. I have been using different colors, they are all great

on 7/20/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, oily monolids. Double whammy.

Smudge smudge smudge, especially bad when I did upper tightlining.. had nice blue teal racoon eyes. That said, I have yet to find a pencil eye liner that holds on my lids. :( Back to liquid or gel liners I go.

I like this. It's a light weight, easy wear eyeliner but it always seems to smear on me =( I do not so any prep such as primers. But yea, when I do use a primer it seems to stay put.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products