Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/23/2013 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have the Ocho Loco 2 set, which came with 8 pencils: blackest black, aqua/teal, forest green, royal blue, eggplant purple, and three varying shades of brown. I am extremely happy with my purchase! They are so pigmented and on me do not smudge at all. The aqua/teal, blue, purple and green are surprisingly wearable and flattering! They have inspired me to try makeup looks that I was intimidated by before. They are so pigmented that I betcha I will have mine for years before needing to repurchase...but if I ever had to, I'd buy again in a heartbeat. I just love these!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are the best eyeliners. They have tons of colors and are very pigmented. I recommend getting them as a set to save $$$. I also recommend using a eye primer to make it last all night, and set with a setting spray. I use the the Urban Decay primer potion on my water line and then apply, then use urban decay de slick all over my face. You can use any primer and setting spray though. Doing this will make your eyeliner last all day and night. Don't be afraid to build upon the color. I use two or three coats of this eyeliner to really make my waterline pop. These are the only eyeliners I'll ever buy.

on 10/26/2013 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Holy grail eyeliner pencil. I have Smoke and will soon be buying Perversion. I use it every day. It's creamy and so easy to apply. I'll never use anything else.

on 10/23/2013 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought 4 of these and returned them all. The colours are juvenile. Too bad because when I tested the formula for both application and resistance it did remarkably well for both.

on 10/22/2013 12:56:00 AM

I haven't used these on my waterline, but I do use them to do a cut crease. Just cover your lid in a very light matte color...then using the 24/7, draw the line where you want it and use a smudger brush to feather it out. It is so pretty and stays all day <3

I have these in whiskey and zero. I got it as a two for one travel pencil. Whiskey is such a beautiful brown i use it everyday. I like zero but its not as black as i hoped it would be. I took off one lippie cause it doesnt stay in my waterline long.

on 8/13/2013 1:39:00 PM

Best eyeliners ever. I have been using different colors, they are all great

on 7/20/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, oily monolids. Double whammy.

Smudge smudge smudge, especially bad when I did upper tightlining.. had nice blue teal racoon eyes. That said, I have yet to find a pencil eye liner that holds on my lids. :( Back to liquid or gel liners I go.

I like this. It's a light weight, easy wear eyeliner but it always seems to smear on me =( I do not so any prep such as primers. But yea, when I do use a primer it seems to stay put.

on 6/18/2013 10:42:00 AM

I am on the (seemingly) never ending search for a decent, dark taupe eyeliner. It is my preferred go-to for daily wear, since I can slap it on without the need for precision.

Color: Hustle (taupe)

Pros: the color IS lovely. The formula is delightful. Never have I used a pencil liner that glides so smoothly. Deposits good pigment, doesn't transfer. Very pretty on my waterline.

Cons: 24/7? Really? I do not have exceptionally oily skin or eyelids. Most eyeliners (even normal, none long-lasting) last a good portion of the day on me. This stuff is basically gone within a couple of hours. By mid-day, it's nearly undetectable. The eyeliner pencil I'm trying to replace is a Prestige liner that they no longer carry. I paid less than $3 for it and it stays (not a long lasting liner) the majority of the day. This is hugely disappointing considering this IS SUPPOSED TO be long lasting AND costs much more.

Will not repurchase.