April 17, 2014 | 1648 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Cullenbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner! Really pigmented, very good colour selection, although it is fairly pricey. I have a mini bourbon (brown with gold glitter) and full size lust (electric purple). I do wish I had picked black instead of lust but at the time I thought lust was appropriate to bring out my brown eyes. This does smudge but if you set it with eyeshadow it will not budge. Lasts all day and no need to tug or pull on your eyelids. I do wish it lasted "24/7" though. Does not last on your waterline.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by huhjenni

I have pretty dry eyes but this still smudged. Maybe I have watery eyes? Although it is called the "24/7" pencil, it does not last that long. It smudged on me after about 2 hours. I used it as a base one time for a smokey eye on my lid but it came down to my lower lash line, giving me a slight raccoon look. And when I do use this on my waterline, it travels down to my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by BDfangirl

I have the dual end 24/7 liner that was available at Sephora. The two colors are Zero (grayed black) and Whiskey (sort of a copper brown). I LOVE this pencil! The colors do stay on my oily lids even without primer, but I don't put them on my waterline and I will add this caveat: they smear for a while when first applied. You have to apply one line at a time then DON'T move around or rub your eyes for a minute or two. After that, they stay all day and into the night! I love that these pencils are soft and don't irritate my eyes or skin, and I'm also a big fan of the dual end packaging for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Neonstrawbezzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner Pencil from Urban Decay, is the BEST eyeliner yet! To be honest there is no cons, its easy to remove and apply . Fair packaging, Works GREAT for the waterline and lower lashline. Goes on smoothly, I recommend this product for anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by SnappyLeeLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really feel like I wasted my money on this product. There was so much hype that was so off. It does not last 24/7, it smudges quickly and the packaging is horrible. I guess they put an indention in the top that cuts into the pencil..IDK It was just bad. It seemed to melt from sitting on my makeup stand. I had to stick it in the freezer and even then.....it smudged...HORRIBLY. I will go back to using Rimmel, which is way, way cheaper and actually doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok, so I'm totally addicted to these eyeliners. I have tried many others and I love love love these and will likely never buy another brand unless they go out of business. I'm not sure why people are saying that the liner doesn't stay on, the only thing I can think of is that they are not applying it right. I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm just saying that my sister and I both use these and that has never ever been an issue for either of us. As a matter of fact, I'm quite lazy and don't always remove my make up before bed and it is still there the very next day and if I don't use eye m/u remover before showering it is still on my eyes. So I can't figure out how on earth anyone can complain about the staying power of these liners. They stay forever! But what I love most is that they are SO SMOOTH to apply. I have never had an issue putting it on. Most other liners skip and are harsh and you have to practically melt them in your hand to get them to move on your lid, but not these. They glide so easily I can just do one flick and I'm done. I have been collecting almost every color. Each time I go to Sephora or Ulta I buy a new one. I might need an intervention soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

Best long wearing eyeliner I've tried. Stays on my lids (and even waterline!) all day. So easy to apply as well. So in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lizindallas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought one of these eyeliners the other day at Sephora when I lost my usual Sephora brand liner. For some reason, I had it in my head that it was an Urban Decay pencil I was using - well of course I promptly found the Sephora pencil later that day but for last power, this Urban Decay eyeliner ROCKS. It blows the Sephora long lasting liner away !!
In fact, I've never found another eyeliner that lasts like this. I wish the color I bought was in a smaller pencil to line the eyes more easily but I'll buy it again and also get more colors !!! GREAT job Urban Decay !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Kbabii14

I always had a problem with eyeliners ever since I started wearing makeup. That soon ended when I started using these! These eyeliners stay put no matter what; crying, sleeping, and even working. I've fell asleep with this eyeliner and it's looked perfect the next morning. The price is a little steep with $20 a pencil but the smoothness and the durablity make it worth it. The colors are very bright and stand out, while the blacks and browns look great with a smokey/natural eye. These are so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sw33t_lil_em

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes! Yes! Yes! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! For years, I have searched high and low for an eyeliner that would stay put on my waterline. I actually stopped for a while and gave up. I didn't think there could ever be anything out there that would not smear and last long. But lo and behold, I went to Sephora to request for a sample of a tinted moisturizer, not even looking for an eyeliner, and there it was - the Urban Decay 24/7. I picked one up, drew on my waterline and left the store. When I got home in the evening, I looked at myself in the mirror, and the eyeliner was still on my face! It did NOT smear at all! I went to Sephora the next day and I had to buy iit. I'm wearing it right now, and after 8 hours of work, it's still on. No smear, just perfect. Yay! Finally, I found my holy grail!