April 20, 2014 | 1617 users online

Fragrances - Givenchy - Ange ou Demon Le Secret

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by technichloe

Favorite fragrance ever. I was looking for a replacement fragrance because I found this to be just too expensive, but I couldn't. This is so beautiful and it's versatile! I think it's great for day and night wear. (It IS a BIT too intense for day, but a light misting should do the trick). I love this though, it's sweet and fruity, but mature as well. Perfect for the young adult/professional crowd. Its staying power is excellent, I find that I can still smell it in the shower at the end of my workday. I think that with buying perfume, you truly get what you pay for, and at this quality I definitely got what I paid for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by em1282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I usually don't care about what men say about my perfume - I like what I like - but my bf absolutely loves this and that makes me like it even more. Like so many people have said, it doesn't last very long (at least, not on me...I put on at least 8 - 10 sprays to get it to last and, because of the bf, now I carry a little rollerball full of it around with me too), but it is beautiful. It is subtle and not too sweet and just a little tarty and musky all at the same time. I'm not a huge fan of florals, but this is an exception.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by cappy1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I smell sandalwood, pepper, and jasmine, making Ange ou Demon Le Secret similar to Tresor in Love and Ralph Lauren Romance. It's a pleasant-enough day perfume, something you can wear to the office or to a brunch with the girlfriends. It's non-nondescript and generic, and won't offend anyone. It's also reasonably priced. I'm giving it a low rating mainly because of its staying power; on me, it's gone in 30 minutes, which is pitiful. Don't expect this from a Givenchy perfume.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

wonderful opening, very citrusy and sweet. dries down to sexy & tea like. very nice, doesnt last long though so wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

I love my 'Very Irresistible" and read excellent reviews about this one (I was looking for an everyday fragrance). I couldn't find it anywhere around where I live so I took a leap of faith and ordered the smaller bottle from Sephora. I am very happy with this fragrance, it's lovely. I'm still partial to the Very Irresistible but this is better suited for daytime I think. Sadly it doesn't last as long as I'd like :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by xVanniex

This is just like heaven in a little bottle. the smell is light but it lingers around for a long time---the whole day for me. its not too overbaringly fruity like u just rubbed oranges on u but, subtle. very subtle. i definitely can detect the jasmine & tea and overall, i'd say this is a favorite for me. i'd say this is great for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by nicesmile

I've tried this a few times and never decided if i liked it but now i do (my tastes change as I age). on paper it's a little deeper and i smell patchoulli maybe? but it's more citrusy/floral with my chemistry. reminds me of light blue but not as tart. the staying power is nill. i have to spray this liberally and i have to spray my body and my clothes. overall, i like this fragrance and i'm sure it will be a good spring/summer addition to my vanity.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by ischade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful! I love it. I don't usually go for sweet florals but this is irresistible. Clean, sweet, slightly tart and delicate. Feminine without being in the least bit precious or overtly girly. My only complaint and the one thing that would keep me from repurchasing this is the staying power, or lack thereof. I've heard it compared to D&G Light Blue but I feel that this is softer, not as citrusy and LB definitely sticks around whereas this disappears in a few hours. I do really love it though, so I'm considering getting the lotion to see if some layering might help.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Feiyt

This version of Ange ou Demon is definitely a girl's best kept secret! Delicate and feminine, the scent lingers around you without that in-your-face overpowering smell many other perfumes have. It's not so well known that everyone on the street is wearing it; it's very uniquely you.

The scent itself is - pardon the pun - heavenly. Bouquets of white flowers, with jasmine, lemon and tea make this scent very refreshing, pure and softly sweet. The dry down is also warm and comforting - although lasting power can vary, so make sure you try it out first!

Only had this perfume for a few days, but been getting lots of compliments on how lovely it is. And remember girls, when they ask you what you're wearing reply "It's a secret!"

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

I just tried this on at Macy's. It smells wonderful, sweet and delicate. I tried it about three hours ago and it is still lingering, although very faded. I would be tempted to purchase, but it smells almost identical to Sassy Mark which I already have. If you want a cheaper option, and virtually the same, try Sassy Mark. Both have stupid names, but delicious, ready for spring time scents.