Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Fire and Ice 720

4.5

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline Wax), Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Silica, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract (Aloe Barbadensis), Serica Ingredients Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 10/4/2012 11:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Lisa Eldridge has always said good things about Revlon lipsticks so i decided to get my first one today. I have lipsticks by MAC, NARS, Clinique, Loreal, Estee. I am completely floored by this lipstick. The formulation is so creamy and smooth and feels like silk on my lips. The color is very pigmented and looks lovely! I am ready to toss out my NARS and MAC ones coz those feel so dry to the lips in comparison. Couldn't be happier!! thanks lisa

i like to just dab this color on my lips on top of a lip balm to tone down the color and it is so pretty and is long lasting....about 5 to 6 hours...and leaves a stained effect after it wears off. it instantly brightens my face and is perfect when i need to look made up quickly. i can just do concealer and this lipstick and i look put together instantly. this red is very interesting...when i have full foundation on, it looks orangy red and when i dont have foundation on, this looks pinkish red...so i believe this will suit any skin tone and i am impressed by the unique effect of this lipstick. it is semi matte finish that is not drying and the color and formula is comparable to high end brands. this is my first revlon lipstick and i cant wait to try more!

on 10/2/2012 4:20:00 PM

I love makeup. I love history. I love the history of makeup. I love Revlon lipstick. So when Revlon came out with this little gem in the reproduction tube, I had to have it. (I would have bought it just to have, even if I couldn't wear it.) I have several red lippies, however, so I didn't take it out of the package until today. It's gorgeous, and it screams classic! I adore the silver and gold case, the creamy formula, the 1950s color. It looks like a shade you might see on Marilyn Monroe. So, the only reasons I'm giving this a 4 instead of a 5 are: first, Fire & Ice is not the greatest color for me. (I look better in cooler shades.) Second, the formula seems slightly dry--although I have to say I end up layering nearly every lipstick I wear with balm or gloss because they all dry my lips a certain amount. Finally, the beautiful tube isn't actually metal, or isn't all metal anyway. Still, I'm so happy to have this, and even happier that I can actually wear it. I look forward to layering this with other reds to find the best mix for me.

on 9/8/2012 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

You know I just found this colour in my make up drawer, it had literally been there for around ten years!! Don't you be judging :-)) It smelt absolutely fine and looked fine so I thought I would give it a try. It was a revelation! I had forgotten, or not even realised before how amazing it is! It brightened up the whole world............. Really! I went out with a different kind of confidence. Isn't it incredible what a bit of lipstick can do! I found myself embodying the colour's strength and bright attitude. I applied straight from the tube, no brush and no lip liner and it stayed put through cups of tea and sandwiches! I am so pleased that it is a classic and therefore I may buy more either here in the UK or for half the price in the USA. Hurrah for dramatic colours!

on 8/16/2012 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE THIS COLOR. It's orange-based, really retro. It goes on really nicely, a little thicker than expected, somewhat moisturizing, even. Doesn't smudge much. This doesn't get a five from me, though, because I recently used an NYC lipstick that was a third of the price and similar in quality.

on 6/22/2012 12:28:00 AM

Love this classic colour! On me, it is a super bright pinky red, very cheerful and fun. If I want to emphasize the redness, I layer it over a red lip stain. The formula is super smooth and feels great on my lips.

on 6/20/2012 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It does a magic trick. It brightens up my face and makes me look fresh and vibrant. i can go without much eye m/u with this which is a welcome break from layers of e/s and liner. It is cheerful, glamourous, and wonderful. My fave red lipstick. Note: you have to do the blot, reapply, blot routine with this. Also, a plummy lipliner works best with it (well blended) as it anchors the colour a bit. Been wearing it every day since I got it... Something about the colour really suits my skintone. Perhaps some people will find this garish, so buyer beware! I seriously think it's a work of art to make a colour so vibrant, fun, and bold, yet flattering.

on 6/18/2012 8:42:00 AM

This product is fantastic , I was so impressed with the pigmentation and the formula in general. It is reasonably priced , the only drawback of this lipstick is that no matter how much I blot and remove excess it seems to bleed after a while but nothing too bad. Highly recommended!

on 5/1/2012 4:10:00 PM

I LOVE this lipstick. I originally bought it trying to replace Volcanic Red that I had stockpiled on after it was discontinued. Tired of having to Ebay that I decided to give this a try. At first I thought it would be too orange and tacky on me, but it is beautiful. I wear red lipstick almost everyday, so I wear this color just about everyday. It is definitely a bright red but I've kind of made it my signiture. It is a pretty true red with almost a neon hue to it slightly coral pinky but that is very slight. I have very fair neautral skin color with black hair and blue/green eyes. For girls that love that look I would absolutely recommend this color. I work for a high end beauty boutique with everything from Ellis Faas to By Terry, but this is still my almost everyday go to! Love!

on 4/20/2012 4:51:00 PM

I never thought I'd wear this shade of red: it's a classic red, on the brighter side, and leans a little warm on me. I have light ash brown hair, gray/green eyes, and very fair pink skin, so I'm cool cool cool in most everything. But Revlon Fire & Ice--it's legendary at this point, isn't it? And I just love Revlon lipstick, Super Lustrous has a satin-y finish, and is a dependably pigmented, smooth, and long-lasting formula. I had to try it. Luckily it's not so warm/tomato-y that it's unwearable for me. It seems to have the very very slightest pink or coral undertone that makes it wearable for so many skin tones. I'm looking really raggedy and tired today, and this is the only makeup I put on, and it still makes me look pulled together. That's the beauty of a great red lipstick. I don't think anyone should be afraid to try this, as it's not super bright or super dark, and is totally appropriate for daytime office wear. Heck, if you buy it at Ulta and don't like it--return it! No harm, no foul. I'd also like to add that if you want to add extra shine, both Cherry Tart (slightly sparkly) and Candy Apple(no sparkle) Lip Butters complement this to a T. It's just a lovely lipstick that explains how Revlon has been in business since 1932.

Popular Lipsticks