E.L.F. Studio Corrective Concealer

1.9

Price: $

Price: $

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Candelilla Wax (Candelilla Cera), Synthetic Wax, Triacontanyl PVP, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax). May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Maganese Violet (CI77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

on 5/4/2011 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wanted so much to like this, but couldn't. I am usually so pleased with E.L.F. products especially the studio line. But this... awful. It gave no concealing at all and went on the skin really strange. It feels weird also, kind of tacky greasy, just bad all the way around.

on 3/31/2011 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i loveee the two nude shades for covering pimples, and the pink does wonders around my eyes, my current palette is running out and im panicking, i can't get this product in australia. i do not like the green concealer though, it doesn't do a thing and i find that it shows up under my foundation. but out of four colours and only one is bad, i won't complain. the brush included in the palette isn't the best quality either so i use my finger instead, or a damp concealer brush. at such a cheap price, if i can find it I'll definetly buy it again.

on 2/18/2011 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i agree with another reviewer...feels like children's makeup. chucked it on the end.

on 9/11/2010 2:15:00 PM

This is very thin and sheer, and I try to build it but it just won't. At least I can use the brush for a different concealer. The pink makes my eyes look reddish if I try to use it under my eyes, the skin tones are too dark for me, so it is a shot-in-the-dark whether half of the palette will work for you or not. The green is thin and doesn't cover anything. My maybelline green and yellow concealer sticks work better. Plus, it's a greasy formula that feels like it's bad for my skin.

on 9/3/2010 10:27:00 AM

This product is just unusable, unfortunately. Like others say, nice packaging, but that's irrelevant.

It's hard to get onto a brush/finger, and it doesn't go onto the face well, it doesn't conceal anything, and it doesn't stay on.

E.L.F.'s stuff seems to be really varied in quality, and overall, I appreciate what the brand is going for when I can buy something for 1/20 of the price I normally pay (eg: some brushes). But THIS particular product, as opposed to being 'not great but fine for the price' like some of their stuff, is just pointless. It doesn't do anything at all.

on 8/15/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is brilliant! I use the green section the most - to cover up any pimples as the green counteracts the redness. It is great - i wouldn't be without this and for the price you cannot miss this bargain.

on 8/8/2010 7:53:00 AM

i wanna love it but just cant. i bought this along with studio blush, which i love so much. this concealer..texture-wise, i cant even use it without poking em hardly to dent them. i even heat it on top of my warmer but it wouldnt became softer ( i was afraid to put it in my microwave) and when i used it, it sinks into my fine lines, accentuate my big pores, doesn't cover my acne scars and redness and to top it off, the given brush is also crappy. i used it once and it just pushed itself inside so it no longer a brush but a STICK. URGH. sorry for the harsh words E.L.F, but u better reformulate this one :(

on 7/29/2010 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have been using this compact for a while, and I am surprised by the reviews. My product is completely different than everyone describes. All of the colors are creamy and easy to apply with any applicator, including my fingers. They blend well and set well. The coverage can slip if I am outside or I touch my face a lot, but what concealer doesn't? I have had this for quite a while, so maybe I got one out of a good batch? I am so confused by the reviews here....*scratches head*

on 7/6/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Concept is nice (why I bought it) but I agree with the other comments - awful. Cream eyeshadows have a thicker formula than these concealers! UGH. Don't expect it to cover anything, and DON'T EXPECT IT TO STAY, even if you set it with powder.

on 5/26/2010 6:38:00 PM

i throw it away after the 3rd time use and that's how bad it was. it doesn't cover anything... hard to pick up the color and hard to blend. yeah... don't get it.