September 30, 2014 | 1666 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Studio Corrective Concealer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by regineeeeeee

i loveee the two nude shades for covering pimples, and the pink does wonders around my eyes, my current palette is running out and im panicking, i can't get this product in australia. i do not like the green concealer though, it doesn't do a thing and i find that it shows up under my foundation. but out of four colours and only one is bad, i won't complain. the brush included in the palette isn't the best quality either so i use my finger instead, or a damp concealer brush. at such a cheap price, if i can find it I'll definetly buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by bumos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

i agree with another reviewer...feels like children's makeup. chucked it on the end.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by chickenetti

This is very thin and sheer, and I try to build it but it just won't. At least I can use the brush for a different concealer. The pink makes my eyes look reddish if I try to use it under my eyes, the skin tones are too dark for me, so it is a shot-in-the-dark whether half of the palette will work for you or not. The green is thin and doesn't cover anything. My maybelline green and yellow concealer sticks work better. Plus, it's a greasy formula that feels like it's bad for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lipreader

This product is just unusable, unfortunately. Like others say, nice packaging, but that's irrelevant.

It's hard to get onto a brush/finger, and it doesn't go onto the face well, it doesn't conceal anything, and it doesn't stay on.

E.L.F.'s stuff seems to be really varied in quality, and overall, I appreciate what the brand is going for when I can buy something for 1/20 of the price I normally pay (eg: some brushes). But THIS particular product, as opposed to being 'not great but fine for the price' like some of their stuff, is just pointless. It doesn't do anything at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Bindi7

This is brilliant! I use the green section the most - to cover up any pimples as the green counteracts the redness. It is great - i wouldn't be without this and for the price you cannot miss this bargain.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by putrichie

i wanna love it but just cant. i bought this along with studio blush, which i love so much. this concealer..texture-wise, i cant even use it without poking em hardly to dent them. i even heat it on top of my warmer but it wouldnt became softer ( i was afraid to put it in my microwave) and when i used it, it sinks into my fine lines, accentuate my big pores, doesn't cover my acne scars and redness and to top it off, the given brush is also crappy. i used it once and it just pushed itself inside so it no longer a brush but a STICK. URGH. sorry for the harsh words E.L.F, but u better reformulate this one :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this compact for a while, and I am surprised by the reviews. My product is completely different than everyone describes. All of the colors are creamy and easy to apply with any applicator, including my fingers. They blend well and set well. The coverage can slip if I am outside or I touch my face a lot, but what concealer doesn't? I have had this for quite a while, so maybe I got one out of a good batch? I am so confused by the reviews here....*scratches head*

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Concept is nice (why I bought it) but I agree with the other comments - awful. Cream eyeshadows have a thicker formula than these concealers! UGH. Don't expect it to cover anything, and DON'T EXPECT IT TO STAY, even if you set it with powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by msblueturtle

i throw it away after the 3rd time use and that's how bad it was. it doesn't cover anything... hard to pick up the color and hard to blend. yeah... don't get it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by sparkleandshade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

*sigh* I really want to love this, honestly I do, but I just can't It remind me of children's make up - as in the completely fake solid plastic stuff. Why? Because I'm yet to pick up even a scrap of colour from it! I've tried a whole host of different brushes, even tried my own fingers, but it really doesn't seem to want to play ball :(