July 28, 2014 | 1839 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by amyx632

Price is amazing and the color is perfect! Packaging is also very sleek looking!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by BeautysWithin16

I love the packaging for ELFs blushes they are sleek and good for traveling! I love this color, I have very fair skin and it gives a nice pink glow with a bit of shimmer and it looks so natural and flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by qtsara615

OMG. I love this blush!!!!! The packaging is nice and sleek, the price is unbeatable, and the color itself is so beautiful on my NC20-NC25 skintone. It gives a fresh glow without looking too cakey or too much, The lasting time is not great, but I dont care. When I use this I don't need to use a separate highlighter on my cheekbone because this doubles as one. I like this better than my Nars Deep Throat blush! Highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by autumnlee33

love this blush its such a pretty pink thats great for everyday and natural looks its very buildable but doesnt lack pigmentation just need to load up your brush pretty generously.. blends out great and not powdery has sime shimmer in the pan but not when applied will buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

one word.. AWESOME!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For $3 you get a beautiful muted pink blush that is housed in a sleek black case, just like Nars. The blush is not over loaded with pigment but there is enough for my NW20 skin tone, however, if you feel that there isn't enough pigment, this blush can be layered for more intensity and don't worry about it looking cakey because it never does. I would say that Tickled Pink has a pretty satin finish but not shimmery....... and I checked in all lights. It will leave your cheeks with a nice very subtle glow. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Shelbsca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is perfect for me. I have very pale skin with freckles- the color is the prettiest natural, everyday pink, and the finish is flawless matte! It looks so natural and beautiful on my skin, it is my favorite blush. The pigmentation isn't too much, but it is buildable and so easy to work with no matter what blush you use. The staying power is pretty good, I'd say about five hours with a tiny bit of fading. I'm not sure how it would look on darker skintones, but it you are pale and are looking for a pretty, everyday blush I would recommend getting this! It's only $3 at target and it'll last me awhile too! By the way, for reference, this shade looks beautiful with Revlon's Colorburst Gloss in Peony.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice basic pink blush in functional and sleek black packaging. It's not very pigmented and not super smooth, but then it is very inexpensive. For the price, I think it performs very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I'm on an E.L.F kick right now! This is actually the closest dupe to Nar's "super Orgasm" blush! The sparkles and pink color are almost exactly the same! The same small glitters too! I find for some reason although very pigmented, the powder gets messy really fast when swiping my blush brush with it. So watch out for that (the other Studio blushes dont do that-just this one so far). But if you want a dupe to Nar's super orgasm blush but doesn't want to spend as much, this would be a great cheaper alternative. ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've purchased 2 E.L.F. Studio Blushes (Tickled Pink and Candid Coral). I like the packaging, it's secure and sleek. The price is incredibly affordable. My problem with these blushes are that the color payoff is weak. I'm pale and I could barely see any blush. I thought about layering, but blending seemed to erase previous efforts. You're basically left with a bit of shimmer.