October 22, 2014 | 1200 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

A very good color for summer time because its a subtle coral with a hint of shimmer... great with smokey eye makeup when you don't want a bright color on your cheeks!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by nikki2212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very very pale skin so i wanted a dolly pink to suit me but this blush looks different on application than when photographed for a swatch. There is more red in this than you can tell by seeing pictures that show a purely pink blush, and strangley this turned out to be almost the exact colour of my natural flush. This has pros and cons as it means I can have a slightly more pink and pretty version of my natural rosacea, yet to apply enough product to see it you have to layer it on so much that your blush brush will start to wipe off the foundation underneath. To make blush show up with my rosacea I need medium+ coverage foundation underneath, so plowing on a low pigment blush ends up pointless.

If you have perfect skin and/ or don't wear much or any foundation you will find this blush acceptable as it will be visible, but why settle for a time consuming product when you could have a more pigmented one that will give the effect you desire in a flash. It may be cheaper than most highstreet blushes but considering you have to pay to order it its not worth it.

The small amount of glitter does not give a nice glow as it doesn't seem to be picked up easily on the brush, however it does not highlight my deep pores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color of this blush . . . . when I can get it to show up. It wasn't until I purchased a stippling brush (Real Techniques) that I could finally get enough product onto my cheeks to show a natural flush. I do love this color. I took away 1 lippie because it isn't very pigmented. But for the price -- it's just fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by amyx632

Price is amazing and the color is perfect! Packaging is also very sleek looking!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by BeautysWithin16

I love the packaging for ELFs blushes they are sleek and good for traveling! I love this color, I have very fair skin and it gives a nice pink glow with a bit of shimmer and it looks so natural and flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by qtsara615

OMG. I love this blush!!!!! The packaging is nice and sleek, the price is unbeatable, and the color itself is so beautiful on my NC20-NC25 skintone. It gives a fresh glow without looking too cakey or too much, The lasting time is not great, but I dont care. When I use this I don't need to use a separate highlighter on my cheekbone because this doubles as one. I like this better than my Nars Deep Throat blush! Highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by autumnlee33

love this blush its such a pretty pink thats great for everyday and natural looks its very buildable but doesnt lack pigmentation just need to load up your brush pretty generously.. blends out great and not powdery has sime shimmer in the pan but not when applied will buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

one word.. AWESOME!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For $3 you get a beautiful muted pink blush that is housed in a sleek black case, just like Nars. The blush is not over loaded with pigment but there is enough for my NW20 skin tone, however, if you feel that there isn't enough pigment, this blush can be layered for more intensity and don't worry about it looking cakey because it never does. I would say that Tickled Pink has a pretty satin finish but not shimmery....... and I checked in all lights. It will leave your cheeks with a nice very subtle glow. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Shelbsca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is perfect for me. I have very pale skin with freckles- the color is the prettiest natural, everyday pink, and the finish is flawless matte! It looks so natural and beautiful on my skin, it is my favorite blush. The pigmentation isn't too much, but it is buildable and so easy to work with no matter what blush you use. The staying power is pretty good, I'd say about five hours with a tiny bit of fading. I'm not sure how it would look on darker skintones, but it you are pale and are looking for a pretty, everyday blush I would recommend getting this! It's only $3 at target and it'll last me awhile too! By the way, for reference, this shade looks beautiful with Revlon's Colorburst Gloss in Peony.