July 31, 2014 | 1945 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by milcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

Yes, it can be a bit powdery. Yes, it doesn't apply as smooth as silk. Yes, it is not super pigmented. Yes, it doesn't last me forever.
But honestly I love this blush! I can wear this color with every outfit I have. It is a 'safe' color that gives you natural muted-rose-pink flush to the cheek. Well, the pigmentation isn't crazy but I think it's an advantage for me since I can build the color to the pigmentation I want. It's a really nice blush and shade for everyday use! I've been using this a lot since I first got it. A blush that is this inexpensive can't go wrong. I think I'm going to try another shade of this blush. In love!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite blush! It's not over-pigmented, and it has a very buildable color. I hate shimmer and glitter in blush, and this one has micro-shimmer, but like the reviewer below said, it's not even noticeable on the skin. I apply this with my Lancome 6 brush and it looks super natural and great as an all-day, every day blush :) At $3, it's a super amazing blush and I am definitely repurchasing this one! The packaging is a sturdy matte black plastic case, very similar to the Nars packaging, and it has a little window on the front and a little mirror inside :) Go get yourself some! You won't regret it! :D

EDIT: Not so sure I'll repurchase ANY ELF product because I think they break out my skin. But that shouldn't stop you from buying it, my skin breaks out from everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

Ladies! If you are looking for a natural pink flush to the cheeks then check this out. "mellow mauve" is a "safe" color, a midtone pink with a hint of mauve and micro shimmer that is not noticeable when applied. In terms of opaquicty, it is medium and is easily buildable. On a finger swatch I would give it a 4 out of 5. While on the cheeks I give it a 3 out of 5. There is no chalkiness, staining and is very smooth. If you are looking for a highly pigmented blush that you could "tone DOWN, this is not it. This is a blush that you can easily tone (or build ) UP without making it look heavy or powdery. The packaging is very sleek and travel/storing friendly. And there is a little mirror inside. I say if you are new to blushes and aren't sure which to get I recommend this particular color. It gives a natural flush and easy to work with and is only three dollars. If are a blush junkie and want something natural but noticeable, try this one out. Safe, beautiful color and good quality.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

Traded elf mineral blush in joy for this in a swap. I ended up having the same problem I did with joy: while it looks like a cool pink (almost violet!) In the pan, it looks like a neon orange-pink rash on the skin.

ELF's warm blushes are great, but I've yet to find a good cool or neutral one that doesn't go on orange.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I expected a different color, this is more muddy dark orange than mauve, at least on my skin. The pigmentation isn't great, most e.l.f. studio blushes (except for Tickled pink) are way more pigmented. It's matte so I sometimes use it for a natural look, other than that it's really forgettable. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this color a lot. I think it can go with any skin tone. Staying power is pretty impressive, considering the price. If put a finishing veil on top of the blush, it will stay until you wash it. I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by terezaaah

For me this blush did wonders! I love thia blush, it's perfect for a natural look! It's veryyy pigmented which can be a bit messy but overall it.s AMAZING!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Garbage, garbage, garbage. Shouldn't really be expecting miracles for a $3 product, but after using this - I can see why it is only $3. It's extremely powdery - it's a total mess when you dip your brush into this to pick up color. And the pigmentation is HORRIBLE. I'm about an NC25 right now (rather light for me), and this does not show up on my skin. At all. IF I want this to barely show up, it's not happening with a brush. I'd have to rub my fingers in this blush and pack it on my cheeks. Um, no thanks. This went straight in the garbage this evening when I was going through my stash. Don't even know why I kept it. Two thumbs down, would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up for $3 at target. Color is gorgeous but pigmentation sucks. It's a dusty mauve color, perfect for getting a natural flush on the cheeks. Gives a slight glow on your face. Would not repurchase. Color is def buildable but I would rather spend $$ on a blush that has a better lasting power (Mac or NARs)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by littlewhisspers

I absolutely love this blush.and it is also my favorite blush. I love mauve colors on my skin tone and I think this is perfect. Mine doesn't have a lot of pigmentation, but I think thats a good thing because that means I won't overdue my blush. I lalalalove it and recommend it to everyone!