December 20, 2014 | 986 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

gorgeous blush but i dont like shimmery blushes i prefer matte ones....gave this to my mom and she loved it though

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by claricakes

I love this blush! I actually really like E.L.F products. They're super cheap but the packaging looks nice and the actual product is pretty good quality. Anyways, so I bought this at Target cause it was so cheap and really loved it! It looks super natural but gives a really pretty flush of color. A lot of blushes I have tend to look too much (I end up looking like a doll!) but this one is really great. One thing I will say though is that it doesn't stay for THAT long but it's not bad... Also, I don't know if it's just me but the packaging remind me of the Nars blushes... Anyways, would def repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful color! I have tan skin and it looks so pretty! The texture is a little bit chalky and dusty, not as smooth as the bronzer/brush duo compact I bought. Not sure why the texture is so different. However I am willing to forget the goofy texture considering the price is amazing! 3 dollars! Considering MAC blushes are 18 dollars and even some other drugstore blushes can be a bit on the pricey side. The compact is a slim and black with no mirror. I like how it doesn't take up a lot of room in my bag and is also pretty durable. All in all, I wish the texture was a little smoother but I still love the color and every else about it. Worth checking out for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm glad I decided to try out Mellow Mauve, as it really is mellow. It's a very light, cool-toned shade which I find similar to L'Oreal's Tender Rose (my HG blush). I reach for it when I'm going for a natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by bellynim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really do like this blush. It is super pigmented especially for the price! Goes on Fair/Medium skin pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've usually used Mac blush which I love but ran into this and for $3 it was well worth it! Blends perfect with my fair-medium skin tone: does the trick just as well as the Mac I feel and about 1/6 the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by brownspize

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! I'm impressed! This color goes perfect with my skin tone....applied it at 730am and lasted until 5pm....I like this better than my Nars blushes....HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by stellamybrella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered the "Tickled Pink" and the "Mellow Mauve" blushes, and "Mellow Mauve" is by far my favorite! IMO it's very pigmented and literally stays on my face after 8 hours after working in an oily, sweaty restaurant (!). I was really surprised, and the price is just fabolous. Some of the other reviews states that the color turned out to be a little orange on their cheek, so I think this blush may not be suitable for all skintones perhaps? (Unless you want an orange tone). This blush really turned out mauve on my cheeks, and it just looks so natural and I've got a lot of compliments. When I pick it up with my blush, however, it tends to get reeeeally powdery in the packaging, but it's not powdery at all on my face! As I said, I just get that natural glow to me with this one. Will absolutely purchase this again! Thumbs up E.L.F.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by milcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

Yes, it can be a bit powdery. Yes, it doesn't apply as smooth as silk. Yes, it is not super pigmented. Yes, it doesn't last me forever.
But honestly I love this blush! I can wear this color with every outfit I have. It is a 'safe' color that gives you natural muted-rose-pink flush to the cheek. Well, the pigmentation isn't crazy but I think it's an advantage for me since I can build the color to the pigmentation I want. It's a really nice blush and shade for everyday use! I've been using this a lot since I first got it. A blush that is this inexpensive can't go wrong. I think I'm going to try another shade of this blush. In love!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite blush! It's not over-pigmented, and it has a very buildable color. I hate shimmer and glitter in blush, and this one has micro-shimmer, but like the reviewer below said, it's not even noticeable on the skin. I apply this with my Lancome 6 brush and it looks super natural and great as an all-day, every day blush :) At $3, it's a super amazing blush and I am definitely repurchasing this one! The packaging is a sturdy matte black plastic case, very similar to the Nars packaging, and it has a little window on the front and a little mirror inside :) Go get yourself some! You won't regret it! :D

EDIT: Not so sure I'll repurchase ANY ELF product because I think they break out my skin. But that shouldn't stop you from buying it, my skin breaks out from everything.