E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love that it has 4 shades. I can adjust what kind of blush I want by stroking my brush on whatever shade I like, of the 4 different squares in the compact.
The swirl I do make makes my cheeks glow on my NC40 skin. It's not an overpowering effect, it's buildable which I love about this product. It seems to be quite hardly packed, and in this case I actually like that since it doesn't make the compact all messy of all the fallouts.
Packaging doesn't feel cheap at all, like most of the studio line, it feels sturdy and it has a huge mirror. Even though it is as huge as the palm of your hand it's still sleek.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product to contour my nose and as a bronzer. I like the glow it gives to my skin and since there is a bit of shimmer to it it's great for the summer. I probably won't be using this too much during the winter since I would prefer to have something more matte but during the summer it give you a nice glow. For contouring I think it's great! It doesn't make me look like I'm dirty (since I use the dark brown to contour). I do like that there is also a highlighting shade and a blush shade so it's almost like a 4-in-1 product! I bought this for 5.99 cdn at Winners

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a great multi-purpose product. U can use each colour on its own for highlighting or a blush or sculpting ur face. Or u can swirl the product to use as a bronzer. But i probably wont use it in the winter as it is on the shimmery side.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i love using this as a blush, as it has a pink tone to it!

Love love love! It is on the more shimmery side, but there is NO glitter or chunky shimmer that will scream obvious. (Out of ELF's studio bronzers, the Golden Bronzer is more shimmery than this one.)

Because of the shimmer, I don't use this as a contour or "sweep all over face" bronzer. Instead, I apply to the high points of my cheeks and blend along the cheekbones. I am NC37 and this shows up as a beautiful warm bronze glow:
- If I am aiming to highlight more, I use the lighter two shades in the cheekbone area beneath and to the corner of the eyes.
- If I want to use this as more of a blush, I include the warm medium peach shade into the mix with one of the coppery colors.
- Sometimes I just use one of the coppery shades alone on my cheeks because I love the golden glow effect...

I only need to tap my brush into the pan one to two times to get enough product so that I don't overdo the shimmer. The bronzer is not the most pigmented but I find that the sheerer finish works well for the "warm bronze glow" effect. Try it! ELF's Studio Warm Bronzer is super gorgeous, versatile, and affordable.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This bronzer is loaded with shimmer! If you don't like shimmery bronzers you should definitely avoid this. In terms of pigmentation, it is very sheer (which may be considered a good thing), with the exception of the darkest shade (bottom right-hand corner). The other three shades don't show up too well on my NC30 skin-tone due to their sheer payoff. The texture is soft, but not firmly pressed so there is alot of fallout and it is quite powdery. The pink and beige shades made ideal highlight colours for the top of cheekbone. Overall, I prefer using this to dust over my neck and shoulder area rather than my face because of the shimmer (which I find a little over-whelming).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this is a good product, and for the price, definitely a bargain. Good size, nothing wrong with the packaging, and this product gives a good subtle shine, nothing too much. I agree however that this bronzer is not highly pigmented, but it is not necessarily only a bad thing. For light skin, and I am nw15, it makes it easier to work with, without getting too dark, "dirty" patches on your face.
I did stated however that I will not repurchase. Even if it is a fairly good bronzer, and it's going to be used, it is not a "must have" for me. And after I'm finished with this one, or probably even before, I will rather try something new.

LOVE THIS BRONZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER found a bronzer that doesn't make me look like a pumpkin (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! :-P ) but this is IT! It's more shimmer than bronzed color. I put it on w/E.L.F's powder brush (Not sure of the formal name--the one w/the flat top!) and it gives me a nice warm glow all day. Beautiful! Wouldn't go without it!!

Lovely bronzer for summer! Contains a lot of shimmer, so if you don't like shimmery bronzers this is not the product for you. Love to sweep it over my neck and shoulders when going out.

The packaging is very nice! It comes with a lovely mirror, unfortunately.. this bronzer is LOADED with shimmer, and i HATE shimmery bronzers. I use the light color as a highlight, which works nicely.

Popular Bronzers