E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

on 11/15/2011 12:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i love using this as a blush, as it has a pink tone to it!

on 9/17/2011 5:55:00 PM

Love love love! It is on the more shimmery side, but there is NO glitter or chunky shimmer that will scream obvious. (Out of ELF's studio bronzers, the Golden Bronzer is more shimmery than this one.)

Because of the shimmer, I don't use this as a contour or "sweep all over face" bronzer. Instead, I apply to the high points of my cheeks and blend along the cheekbones. I am NC37 and this shows up as a beautiful warm bronze glow:
- If I am aiming to highlight more, I use the lighter two shades in the cheekbone area beneath and to the corner of the eyes.
- If I want to use this as more of a blush, I include the warm medium peach shade into the mix with one of the coppery colors.
- Sometimes I just use one of the coppery shades alone on my cheeks because I love the golden glow effect...

I only need to tap my brush into the pan one to two times to get enough product so that I don't overdo the shimmer. The bronzer is not the most pigmented but I find that the sheerer finish works well for the "warm bronze glow" effect. Try it! ELF's Studio Warm Bronzer is super gorgeous, versatile, and affordable.

on 8/22/2011 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This bronzer is loaded with shimmer! If you don't like shimmery bronzers you should definitely avoid this. In terms of pigmentation, it is very sheer (which may be considered a good thing), with the exception of the darkest shade (bottom right-hand corner). The other three shades don't show up too well on my NC30 skin-tone due to their sheer payoff. The texture is soft, but not firmly pressed so there is alot of fallout and it is quite powdery. The pink and beige shades made ideal highlight colours for the top of cheekbone. Overall, I prefer using this to dust over my neck and shoulder area rather than my face because of the shimmer (which I find a little over-whelming).

on 7/14/2011 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this is a good product, and for the price, definitely a bargain. Good size, nothing wrong with the packaging, and this product gives a good subtle shine, nothing too much. I agree however that this bronzer is not highly pigmented, but it is not necessarily only a bad thing. For light skin, and I am nw15, it makes it easier to work with, without getting too dark, "dirty" patches on your face.
I did stated however that I will not repurchase. Even if it is a fairly good bronzer, and it's going to be used, it is not a "must have" for me. And after I'm finished with this one, or probably even before, I will rather try something new.

on 7/10/2011 1:22:00 AM

LOVE THIS BRONZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER found a bronzer that doesn't make me look like a pumpkin (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! :-P ) but this is IT! It's more shimmer than bronzed color. I put it on w/E.L.F's powder brush (Not sure of the formal name--the one w/the flat top!) and it gives me a nice warm glow all day. Beautiful! Wouldn't go without it!!

Lovely bronzer for summer! Contains a lot of shimmer, so if you don't like shimmery bronzers this is not the product for you. Love to sweep it over my neck and shoulders when going out.

The packaging is very nice! It comes with a lovely mirror, unfortunately.. this bronzer is LOADED with shimmer, and i HATE shimmery bronzers. I use the light color as a highlight, which works nicely.

on 5/15/2011 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the packaging, it's good and sturdy and looks expensive! It also has a decent mirror in the lid and the powder looks very nice in the pan,

Suprisingly... unlike most ELF products mine seems well pressed? What a shock.

On the down side... This is not pigmented at all. I thought maybe I should scrape the top layer off to try and get some pigment from the underlying layers but no. Still not very pigmented at all and I have to apply about four layers to get it to show up on my skin. Not a fan of this at all, I much prefer their regular line Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunkissed.

on 5/1/2011 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Beautiful as an eyeshadow. I bought this thinking I could use this as an all over face powder. But its to shimmery for that. As an eyeshadow it works and is super pigmented no fading or creasing,the only color I dont like is the peach color its chalky, but the rest are great.

on 4/28/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

For the price $3 it's worth a try, it looked so pretty in the pkg, but it didn't work for me. I found the lighter shades very frosty, almost like aluminum. Then the darker ones had no depth, I'm trying to find a way to use it, because the colors are so pretty. Didn't work as a highlighter either :(

Popular Bronzers