July 28, 2014 | 1856 users online

Bronzers - E.L.F. - Studio Warm Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by haleyanna19

LOVE THIS BRONZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER found a bronzer that doesn't make me look like a pumpkin (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! :-P ) but this is IT! It's more shimmer than bronzed color. I put it on w/E.L.F's powder brush (Not sure of the formal name--the one w/the flat top!) and it gives me a nice warm glow all day. Beautiful! Wouldn't go without it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lisastenbergs

Lovely bronzer for summer! Contains a lot of shimmer, so if you don't like shimmery bronzers this is not the product for you. Love to sweep it over my neck and shoulders when going out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by daniellepeterson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is very nice! It comes with a lovely mirror, unfortunately.. this bronzer is LOADED with shimmer, and i HATE shimmery bronzers. I use the light color as a highlight, which works nicely.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging, it's good and sturdy and looks expensive! It also has a decent mirror in the lid and the powder looks very nice in the pan,

Suprisingly... unlike most ELF products mine seems well pressed? What a shock.

On the down side... This is not pigmented at all. I thought maybe I should scrape the top layer off to try and get some pigment from the underlying layers but no. Still not very pigmented at all and I have to apply about four layers to get it to show up on my skin. Not a fan of this at all, I much prefer their regular line Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunkissed.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful as an eyeshadow. I bought this thinking I could use this as an all over face powder. But its to shimmery for that. As an eyeshadow it works and is super pigmented no fading or creasing,the only color I dont like is the peach color its chalky, but the rest are great.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Snootus0722

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the price $3 it's worth a try, it looked so pretty in the pkg, but it didn't work for me. I found the lighter shades very frosty, almost like aluminum. Then the darker ones had no depth, I'm trying to find a way to use it, because the colors are so pretty. Didn't work as a highlighter either :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I don't ever wear bronzer but this was so cheap and the colors were so pretty I couldn't resist. I'm an nc15/20 and bronzer isn't usually in the look I'm going for. This actually goes on really pretty and it's a nice introduction into bronzer. Its not as shimmery as I thought it would be and that's awesome! I like the light for highlighting and I tend to use that more often than the darker colors but overall this is a great combination of colors and I would recommend to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by stelladream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The E.L.F Studio line is so great & not to mention really cheap!
I'm really loving this bronzer. You can also use the shades as eyeshadows and it creates an all around healthy glow. I dont Necessarily use the bronzer all the time, but i do use the highlighter shade everyday, brings a soft focus to the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have bought several of these. And I LOVE them. I don't know why people are saying it's shimmery. Because honestly it's not at all. It has a sheen to it and a glow. But not sparkles or shimmer at all. That's a ridiculous statement. They must be pale. And if you are...then go with the lighter one. Not the warm one. It will be too dark.

I think this is a great product and I just bought some more and it's on it's way. I love the glow it gives me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by jmsic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, this is NOT shimmery. It has a sheen but there are definitely no sparkles or glitter or anything of that sort. I actually was expecting this to be more like the kind of shimmer that a Mac MSF gives but its not. The packaging is heavy. I thought it would be flimsy and the mirror would flop about but it actually has a night weight to it and the mirror is huge. Packaging, as many of you know, is like the NARS compacts except without the wax coating. The actual product inside is beautifulllllllllllllll! =) It isn't dark enough to use as a contour or bronzer but it is darker than most skin tones and when you put it on it looks like you've been outside in the sun and you got a tan. It looks like you have an amazing inner glow and ugh i love this stuff. However, don't put on too much or this CAN look powdery. Its so pretty and natural though its gorgeous. <3
Love this stuff!!!
** EDIT: I changed my mind about this product. After having tried many high end blushes and bronzers I've realized that this is very talc-y and powdery... egh not my fav bronzer anymore nor was it before but now it just sits in my makeup drawer...