December 20, 2014 | 1537 users online

Bronzers - E.L.F. - Studio Warm Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This bronzer is loaded with shimmer! If you don't like shimmery bronzers you should definitely avoid this. In terms of pigmentation, it is very sheer (which may be considered a good thing), with the exception of the darkest shade (bottom right-hand corner). The other three shades don't show up too well on my NC30 skin-tone due to their sheer payoff. The texture is soft, but not firmly pressed so there is alot of fallout and it is quite powdery. The pink and beige shades made ideal highlight colours for the top of cheekbone. Overall, I prefer using this to dust over my neck and shoulder area rather than my face because of the shimmer (which I find a little over-whelming).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Kaipiroska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I think this is a good product, and for the price, definitely a bargain. Good size, nothing wrong with the packaging, and this product gives a good subtle shine, nothing too much. I agree however that this bronzer is not highly pigmented, but it is not necessarily only a bad thing. For light skin, and I am nw15, it makes it easier to work with, without getting too dark, "dirty" patches on your face.
I did stated however that I will not repurchase. Even if it is a fairly good bronzer, and it's going to be used, it is not a "must have" for me. And after I'm finished with this one, or probably even before, I will rather try something new.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by haleyanna19

LOVE THIS BRONZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER found a bronzer that doesn't make me look like a pumpkin (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! :-P ) but this is IT! It's more shimmer than bronzed color. I put it on w/E.L.F's powder brush (Not sure of the formal name--the one w/the flat top!) and it gives me a nice warm glow all day. Beautiful! Wouldn't go without it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lisastenbergs

Lovely bronzer for summer! Contains a lot of shimmer, so if you don't like shimmery bronzers this is not the product for you. Love to sweep it over my neck and shoulders when going out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by daniellepeterson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is very nice! It comes with a lovely mirror, unfortunately.. this bronzer is LOADED with shimmer, and i HATE shimmery bronzers. I use the light color as a highlight, which works nicely.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging, it's good and sturdy and looks expensive! It also has a decent mirror in the lid and the powder looks very nice in the pan,

Suprisingly... unlike most ELF products mine seems well pressed? What a shock.

On the down side... This is not pigmented at all. I thought maybe I should scrape the top layer off to try and get some pigment from the underlying layers but no. Still not very pigmented at all and I have to apply about four layers to get it to show up on my skin. Not a fan of this at all, I much prefer their regular line Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunkissed.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful as an eyeshadow. I bought this thinking I could use this as an all over face powder. But its to shimmery for that. As an eyeshadow it works and is super pigmented no fading or creasing,the only color I dont like is the peach color its chalky, but the rest are great.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Snootus0722

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the price $3 it's worth a try, it looked so pretty in the pkg, but it didn't work for me. I found the lighter shades very frosty, almost like aluminum. Then the darker ones had no depth, I'm trying to find a way to use it, because the colors are so pretty. Didn't work as a highlighter either :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I don't ever wear bronzer but this was so cheap and the colors were so pretty I couldn't resist. I'm an nc15/20 and bronzer isn't usually in the look I'm going for. This actually goes on really pretty and it's a nice introduction into bronzer. Its not as shimmery as I thought it would be and that's awesome! I like the light for highlighting and I tend to use that more often than the darker colors but overall this is a great combination of colors and I would recommend to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by stelladream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The E.L.F Studio line is so great & not to mention really cheap!
I'm really loving this bronzer. You can also use the shades as eyeshadows and it creates an all around healthy glow. I dont Necessarily use the bronzer all the time, but i do use the highlighter shade everyday, brings a soft focus to the face.