September 16, 2014 | 1196 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Victoria's Secret - Victoria's Secret Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by missxogabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this face primer! Before this, I always used bareMinerals primetime primer. I ran out of them, so I went ahead and got this. I am quite impressed how good this works. It's scentless, has a PUMP, smooth to the touch, and has great staying power. A very good base for my foundation to sit on. It sucks I'm almost running out though, but I would definitely go out and buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by allygatorx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have gotten a sample of this stuff and over all i loved it. i just did not like the whole shimmer it had to it. but after i blended it into my skin i love the way it left my skin. my foundation and concealer go on so perfect that i forget I'm wearing any foundation. once I'm finished with the sample i will spend the 20 dollars on this product. anytime i do my friends make up they all love the product i use before the foundation. it doesn't leave your skin all oily like the other primers i have used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I got a sample of this and fell in love!

When I bought the full version, I noticed that if you dont pump with care, the stuff will just go flying everywhere. Its not bad once you get a rhythm down. I have used this and also the MAC Prep+Prime skin brightening Serum.

What I like about the VS Airbrush FX is that it helps my makeup glide on effortlessly, and makes it look amazing all day! Some reviews have said it makes their makeup darker, or it falls off too easy. I havent had that happen, but I always use a translucent setting powder as well.

Bottom Line:
Love it, and will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by insidesareblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRIMER! i have used too face's primer, smashbox, sephora, prep n prime, most high end primers, as well as the monistat chafing gel and revlon and rimmel primers. this is by far the best primer i've owned. it smooths my skin so my foundation goes on flawlessly and it lasts all day-- even through a high-impact workout. i've kickboxed, biked and gone to the gym with this primer on and my makeup doesn't budge. LOVE THIS!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by hgpt2

This was my first primer. Since I have oily skin, I was afraid to try on any primer on my face because silicones itself have an oily feel to it. So very reluctantly I purchased this primer. I don't know if its the primer or the foundation, but everytime I use this primer, it makes my foundation look dark! Any brand of foundation: Covergirl, Maybelline, MAC, Estee Lauder...I have no idea why! The only good thing is that it has SPF in it so I can skin sunscreen on days where I am not going to be under the sun for a long time...wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by hirotoki

VS recently released a new primer that's oil free.. i have both primers but i have to say the oil free version is AMAZINGGG!
works just like any other highend primers except better.. and ofc a lot cheaper as well.. great packaging in a little class bottle , blends well and makes my face very smooth and controls oil well. i also didn't get any breakouts from this product :)
i will repurchae once i run out~ for now this is my HG primer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by xxdani36

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this primer.. I buy the smashbox photo finish primer but its really expensive and honestly, i dont feel its worth it so i was looking for something new and came across this one day while i was at VS. I decided to give the oil free one a try since it was $18 and i loved it! It keeps my foundation from transferring on my white polos that i have to wear everyday which was a huge problem before. It also keeps my makeup looking fresh and even all day. I am always nervous that i will break out whenever i try a new product for my face, but this one didn't. It comes in a nice bottle with a pump which is really nice. I will definitely repurchase...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by lizzyliz1

I love this..I used it everyday until,it was gone,and I didn't break out at all. It is good and I love how it feels.It does it's job!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by lconn003

Just for full disclosure, I have worked for Victoria's Secret for 2 years.

I have to say that I use this primer every day. I've tried a lot of other primers from all price ranges, and this is definitely my favorite. I always tell customers that I compare it to my Smashbox photo finish primer, but for half the price. It's smooth, lasts all day and is a great base for your makeup. I also like the new oil free version we launched since I have oily skin and some days when I'm extra oily, this just isn't the best choice. Either the original or the new oil free are great choices - all of the girls at my store LOVE these products!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't have a ton of experience with primers but I received a sample of this and loved it! I wear foundation almost every day and usually use whatever I pick up at the drugstore (L'Oreal, Maybelline, CoverGirl) so I'm pretty low maintenance. I have pretty oily skin and still tend to break out (ugh), so that's a deal breaker for me and I have to be really careful about what I use on my face. This product absolutely works like a charm. I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel - I would use the word "velvety" - and also the way it holds my foundation all day. I still get a bit oily later in the day, but my makeup still looks pretty fresh, which is saying a lot. I will definitely repurchase this primer, and I think the price is very reasonable, too. **ended up giving this one away....made me too oily...sigh.