October 31, 2014 | 1630 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational-Coral Crush

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by hanzgrace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this and I was pretty dissapointed because I was expecting coral not pink.It does look good on my tan skin though,great color for summer,moisturizing,brightens my face,if you are looking for a bright pink,this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Vampvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

absoutely love this. hands down the my favorite maybelline CS lippie and def the mlst flattering coral ive ever worn. Looks great as a stain. as a pop of color. its the perfect summer lippie with a smooth creamy texture and finish. it wears very well through ou tthe day especillay when worn with a lip liner.will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by spamela74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Whoa! The first time I saw Coral Crush I was reluctant to put it on. And rightly so, because it is shockingly bright (almost fluorescent) in the tube. But the color is miraculously lighter and more wearable on the lips. It is a tropical, pink coral without any orange or red tones or shimmer. The texture is moist and slightly sheer yet quite pigmented. However, I do not like the shape of the tube; it's a big rectangle which is a little awkward. Though for the price, this is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by sarahlana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down my favourite lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

coral crush is a creamy coral lipstick.it is a nice color for summer ! When you do a glowy/bronzy look! You can wear it alone or pair it with:papaya colorburst lip gloss,coral leaf super lustrous lip gloss,a pale pink lip gloss or a nude lip gloss if you find that color to bright!verry versatile! Goes well with: gold,orange/gold, pink,purple,bronze,brown,nude eye shadows.i wear it with château by annabelle(lip pencil). Alone or with a pale pink lip gloss!love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by jessijay

I don't give 5 lippies unless it's something I can't live w/o. The CS line from Maybelline are some of my FAVORITE lippies!! I'm NC15-20 & Coral Crush is the perfect warm, cheerful coral/pink. I'm fair & it's bright, so usually I apply then blot. Mixes well with Peachy Scene which is a shimmer. Glosses I like with this are BE Buxom in Destiny or NYX French Kiss. As others mentioned, the shimmers in this line can be drying but I don't find them overly so if you prep your lips well. I own about 10 of the shades & like them all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: bright coral pink

Pros: pigmented, long-lasting, creamy

Cons: can be drying

Comments: I have been wanting to purchase this color for a while and I finally did - perfect color for summer. It's a bright coral pink - not orange at all and very pigmented. It really brightens up the face - truly a lovely shade.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by xcessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a warm bright watermelon pink that didn't turn cool on my lips, which have an almost mauvey-pink undertone that pulls very cool. I'm NC20 and love anything bright on my lips (hate anything dark) so I saw this and was immediately wowed! I've used it twice, and it's been awesome both times: first I piled it on and then blotted it down to a stain, really gorgeous; second I put on a sheer layer and then topped with Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Rivage, which is a peachy pink. SO lovely. I think I will use this as my go-to lipstick this summer, because I feel like I could add a cool pink lipgloss on top to make it more neutral, or use an orange gloss over to give it a pop. Very, very versatile. If you are scared of colour though, I'd stay away. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was almost afraid to try this color because it looks very intense And I'm so fair with pinky red undertones, but it looks beautiful on and really brightens my whole face up. Definitely going to purchase and wear probably daily,:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by TrendySpork

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This color looks great on me! I love corals, but I had been afraid to wear them since I'm very fair. This color is my choice for summer wear.