April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Polishes - OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by DrZoidberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is perfect. Not only is the shade stunning, but it applies like a dream and I can get away with just 1 coat. No streaks, not sheer... just beautiful, rich colour. Love it on my toes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Bulbasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great product! It's such a fabulous color, even my boyfriend complimented on it. Looks great on my NW15 skin. I also love the wide (but not too thick) brush, the application goes on really smoothly with only three strokes. One coat would have been enough, but I played it safe and put two.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by moxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this at a local CVS store today by surprise, and picked it up because I really liked the color. The formula is fantastic, and it was completely opaque in just one coat. It's a really gorgeous fuschia/magenta hybrid color that's flattering on my pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ate Berries in the Canaries is a limited edition color from the Spain collection. It is a bright pink purple that leans very plummy on my NC55 skin tone and is very reminiscent of Revlon's plum seduction. It applies even and smooth and I usually use 2 coats. I use this color as a transition between summer and fall it's bright enough for August but the purple tones makes it a good color for September.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by anna0banana

Really pretty colour! It's like a bright purpley-pink. But my absolute favourtie thing about this is the consistency. It is literally perfect. I prefer this on my toes because I think it looks a bit awkward on my fingers (not sure why haha), even though I love bright colours and especially bright pinks

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by KateLilyReed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely gorgeous!
This is my 2nd OPI polish and just as good as the first.

Perfect formula, perfect brus, perfect amount, perfect colour.

Its a beautiful bright blue toned pink/magenta.

Lovely and thick, one coat would probably suffice but I wear two for the extra shine and colour.

I don't mind paying a little bit more for a product like this as its better than any other polish I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Tamsins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this colour for summer. It's a rich, deep pink colour on me and looks lovely against fair skin but I can imagine it working against a lot of different skin tones. Formula and application are great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by trishkai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is perfect! so girly and bold, with a touch of edgy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of my go-to's. It's bright, pretty, girly, and very low on the shimmer. It's perfect,I get so many compliments on this color. This was from the Espana collection right? I think so, I forget sometimes, but it's one of my favorites and I hope they don't discontinue it, I'm going to be very sad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by tam23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great purple/pink nail polish. Perfect for summer.