July 28, 2014 | 2217 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Faz92

This product worked fantastically on both my entire body and face at first with regular use. However the skin on my face remained borderline dry with this moisterizer and recently excema has flared up. Therefore i recommend this product only for the body and for mild-moderate dry skin. I bought this product as a lotion in pump form which was easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never really wore moisturizer as my skin is very oily. The tiniest bit of Moisturizer greases up my face. Even oil-free ones turned my face into an oil slick.

However, this year my family moved to an area with a much colder, dry climate. Winter came and my face flaked and cracked. It itched and burned and I was desperate to find relief.

I got a tub of this on whim, desperate for any kind of moisturizer.
I'm glad I did! It soothed the uncomfortable burning and itch. It felt so nice on my skin. It also keeps the dryness and flaking at bay. Never had any dry, flaky skin after this became a staple in my skin care routine.

As for packaging, its a tub and not in a pump bottle. Reasonable, since it is very thick and would likely clog a pump.
I just make sure to wash my hands before using it on my face! Well, you should be washing your hands before touching your face in general!

Also, the tub is huge and clunky. I downsized by placing some of the moisturizer into a small sample pot. A small pot easier to use than a heavy tub. The pot stays on my vanity while I put the tub in storage.
I only ever take out the tub to re-fill the pot once a month.

While the packaging may not be so ideal, the moisturizer is just too good for me to worry about packaging. Placing it into a sample pot manages the clunkiness and I just need to remember to wash my hands before dipping it into any face product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by skuper

The best moisturizer i have ever used. I use this both morning and night and it helps my acne prone skin stayed moisturized without looking super shiny. Im on my 5 container ( which lasts months). The only con is that i wish the packaging had a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE. It's winter, needing extra moisture- I found the HG~ my hubby and I bought this at costco for $7 on rebate. I was so excited. I have very pale sensitive skin on the sometimes dry side. I also have Rosacea. This stuff is so thick and moisturizing but gentle as water. I just adore it and the huge size is going to last me so long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by HyruleLegends

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cream is amazing. I use it at night on my face. It does leave a greasy residue which is why I only use it at night, but it moisturizes very deeply and when I wake up in the morning my skin is still moisturized. The container is huge and will last me a very long time. I don't like that it's in a jar because it is not very sanitary but this cream is way to thick to dispense through a pump. Overall I really enjoy this as a night cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by kaysae

I bought this because I needed a new very hydrating moisturizer for my face, however after a week of use or so it broke me out with little pimples. Of course I've stopped using it for my face, but I still use it for my body (and I have very mild eczema; a few random patches) and it seems to work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this cream! I'm on retin a and my skin is severely dry right now. This awful Michigan winter isn't helping much either. I use this morning and night and I don't think it's too greasy. You only need a little bit of it and it'll sink right in. Of course if you use too much it will just sit on your face. No smell, doesn't cause me to break out. This 16 oz. jar will last me forever. I've had it a few weeks now and I've barely scratched the surface. Cerave cream burned my face so I tried this. Great product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AWESOOOOOME!!! totally moisturizing only thing that works for my dry ass winter skin. Doesn't break me out. Cheap for the fact that it works great. And lasts -mine lasted everyday 2x day for 6 months. And it's light with no scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by emilyw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing for dry skin. I have very dry skin and have tried many expensive products and this is by far the best.

After using it one time, the dry flakes on my chin were gone and my face was so soft. And to make this product better, it is so cheap! The only downside is that the packaging is a bit ugly.

great for dry and sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by mlg85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is cheap and effective.

Best if applied in a thin layer. I applied it too thickly previously and I broke out on my cheeks.

It comes in a huge tub which lasts for ages so the fact that you've got to stick your hands in there again and again means it's probably not very hygienic. Someone suggested getting the cream out with a cotton bud/something other than your hand but I couldn't be bothered. Needs to be in a pump container.