E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Face Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/26/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This brush does an excellent job, and my oh my, is it soft! I found myself swirling it around on my face for much longer than needed, it was just so soft!

on 5/20/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Awesome brush!! This & my BareMinerals brushes are my fave brushes for applying bronzer, blusher, highlight, & mineral products but my little elf US$6 kabuki outperforms my BareMinerals brushes by far & away!! I have 3 of them in my stash. They are so soft & super dense, don't get gunked up easily, & I brush them against a Kleenex to get rid of the excess product to go to the next product to get rid of excess residue. Elf makes the best cheap brushes!! Esp handy in that so many products & kits come w crappy worthless brushes/applicators (eg blushers & bronzers but also loose powders). They have these at Target. I would love to get my hands on a body kabuki!!

on 5/20/2014 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great powder brush. Not much else too has. I use it with Mac mineralize skinfinish natural. Great combo. Very soft and fluffy, not too dense so the powder doesn’t stick to only certain areas.

on 5/17/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE THIS THING TO DEATH! By far one of my best purchases from elf! Really soft and cute. If you don't have this already, GO GET IT NOW!!

on 5/4/2014 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I picked this up at Marshall's for under $3. I already have a few kabuki brushes because I am a brush hoarder, but I couldn't help myself. I wasn't a fan of their makeup when I tried it years ago, and expected the same cheap quality. I was so wrong. This brush is amazing, not just because because of the price point. It is sturdy and distributes product beautifully. Oh, and so so soft. You can't beat the price. I think it's around $6 normally? I have brushes worth so much that will be retired now. So glad I bought this.

on 4/14/2014 9:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's soooo soft and doesn't shed. It's cheap. Gives your powder a nice finish. Basically you need dis.

on 3/21/2014 10:10:00 AM

I had originally bought this to be a "cheapie" just to keep in my purse or travel, I had absolutely no expectations of greatness for this brush at all. But, it blew me away when I recieved it! Holy crap this thing is amazing for the price. It is so full, soft, and seems rather well made.I had previously been using an Avon brand kabuki for everyday purposes, but now it seems that one will be the "cheapie" for purse and travel. This brush is great for blending blush, bronzer and powder foundations. It's also great for applying loose powder. This brush is great for achieving a nice soft focus, or airbrush finish. It also seems to be durable, and I really like the design for some reason. I like that the handle is metal, and I like the white tips on the bristles. It doesn't shed at all either, which is a huge plus! I would totally recommend to anyone!

on 3/14/2014 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Omg soooooo soft i'm in love!!

on 1/5/2014 8:19:00 AM

I love this brush! I use it with the HD finishing powder and it makes it look airbrushed

on 12/1/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What can I say I love this brush. It does what I want it to do. It picks up product, blends it out like a dream, it's soft, & it even has a modern black and white look I like. It doesn't shed and it is easy to clean. The only con I have is it's availability. They only have ELF on the website or at target. But other than that, I love this brush.