September 30, 2014 | 1811 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- very soft
- dense
- flawless application for powder and liquids

Cons

- none

Comments: Amazing brush. Very soft and gives a flawless application whether using it with powders or liquid foundation. I love using it to buff everything out as well.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by NSM1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to agree, pretty much perfection. After watching Goss and other mua's "push" powder into the skin for a great finish I tried it with a different kabuki brush. While I really liked the end result, the bristles were somewhat stiff and harsh, not really painful but hard feeling. This brush is much softer and leaves an absolutely beautiful finish (I use CG Simply Powder in Ivory right now) I don't use alot of blush, preferring to highlight my eyes and lips, but It seems as if this brush would work well with powder blushes too. I also use the E.L.F. powder brush for liquid make-up,alternating between Real Techniques and my SK stippling brush and I couldn't be happier. Between SK, E.L. F. and Samantha Chapman, good-bye to MAC and the other HE brushes, these brushes are great and so inexpensive that it's nothing to just grab a new one. Much Love.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EVERYTHING about this brush is perfection. This brush is so nice that I ran out and purchased 4 more just in case it's discontinued for some odd reason. It's super soft and even though it's large, it applies makeup to the hard to reach areas beautifully. My skin has a buffed and polished look to it afterwards...not a pore in sight. It took me a minute to realize it wasn't my skin looking that good but the gosh-darn-brush. Don't let the price or the Marshalls/TJMaxx/Target/Wal-Mart/DollarTree location fool you. This brush puts in WERK!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Suuuuuuuuupppppppppeeeeerrrrrr soft!! Just a wonderful product overall!!
Very nicely put together! Dont let the cheap price fool you, this brush is a beast!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by klpalmz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! It's so soft and rarely sheds! It does its job from blending liquid foundation, to softening harsh blush! Buy it! It's wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

AMAZING BRUSH! So soft, so dense, and so perfectly shaped. And it's pretty much the most inexpensive kabuki brush out there. The synthetic bristles goes to show that you don't need any 'fancy animal hair' to get a great brush. The bristles are soft and evenly placed so that the product glides on as easily as it should. The brush also isn't big on shedding. You can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by glam1012

I've had mine for years and not a single hair has fallen out. it's soft and cheap. Elf did a good job on this brush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So soft and works great !!! So glad I don't have to pay tons for such a well made brush!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by HelloDear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My friend told me that elf has really great brushes for affordable prices so I bought a few of their brushes and I really wish I didn't. There's nothing great about this brush. It sheds, it's not dense at all (which is the main problem I have with this) and it could do a better job at picking up product. Overall, these brushes were pretty cheap but still I don't even think it was worth those couple of dollars that I spent on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by neonnbutterflies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. Love E.L.F. With every product I've bought from E.L.F., never have i been disappointed. This is a great brush. I use it for my covergirl stay fabulous foundation, and pressed powder. Gives me a great air brush look and covers greatly.