August 20, 2014 | 2128 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by lambochi

First impression:
- Cheap packaging (the gold cover came off the cap when I first opened it)

Positive:
- dried quickly enough for my liking
- non-glossy finish
- very pigmented (rich black)
- nice felt tip (allowed for precise winged eyeliner)
- absolutely NO smudging or fading <3 (I have oily eyelids)
- low cost ($3.99 was it?)
- twist off cap

Negative:
- Can be a little difficult to remove (even with eye-makeup remover)
- Too much or too little of this product can come out (if too little, give it a shake)

** I like to carry my eyeliner around with me all the time. When I take it out of my bag to use it, there's always a lot of the product leaking around the edges of the felt tip. Because of this, upon application, some of the product would easily get onto my lashes, causing them to clump up. Since a lot of the product leaked out and was wasted (I had to wipe it off a lot), it did not last me very long (less than a month). There is still some of the formula left in it, but it definitely isn't as pigmented on the first stroke as it was when I first used it.

Overall:
The formula is perfect (pigmented, smudge-proof, quick-dry) in a convenient pen-like applicator. Very cheap, worth a try. I like this better than the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by beelovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this, its so easy to use pigmented. This is the first liquid eyeliner I have luck with I tried others and did not work well for me , as im not an expert in using liquid liner but this has been so easy for me so id recommend to begginers :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by risris89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall, I really like this product and I keep coming back to it. I hate using pencil liners on the top of my lids as I love the cat eye effect and pencils just cannot get that effect. This makes getting the cat eye look so easy! Goes on smoothly for the most part but will dy up within a couple weeks so may need to repurchase every couple weeks or so but I think its worth it since I wear eyeliner almost everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 5:36:00 AM More reviews by paigepulver123

ive bought three of these in the past year and i dont know if i love them or hate them . they are temperamental , my first one dried up within a few days of having it . the formula for one came out totally streaky and watery for one and then the other one i bought went on without streaks and was dark .
but i love this product for having easy days and just doing some eyeliner then adding some mascara . its really good for making cat eyes and has a good point on it .
i dont know if ill rebuy again though .

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by sunset8

I really like that this eyeliner has that nice, fine felt tip that helps with drawing a flick really well. It also lasts a long time. I just don't like that I was only really able to use it properly ONCE. The next time I used it, I was barely able to finish drawing on one eye, and had to use my cream/gel eyeliner the rest of the time. I made sure that the cap was on tight, and I gave it a good shake both times when I used it. It's just too bad that it didn't last that long, or this would have been in my makeup drawer for a while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This worked for me for a little while.. I don't use liner everyday (err.. I never use it) but for some reason I always feel the need to try different liners out.. I tested this out right when I got this and it worked lovely. Applied great and color payoff was nice. It lasted on my super oily asian lids without primer which was a surprise. Tried to use it maybe a month or two later and it was no good. All dried out... I kept it upside down and sometimes it would work, not always. I'm not looking for a liner that does that, so no thanks.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Gloomilyeuphoric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Astounded and admittedly disappointed in the size of the product when I received it in the mail. I knew it was smaller than most liquid liners from reading reviews, but it was even smaller than I expected. The first few initial test-lines were watery and streaky, which made me regret buying this, but once it was shaken a bit more and tested the line again I was pretty impressed. Once it got going, the line was india-ink black and VERY easy to control. I'm experienced but still terrified of the ridiculously hard to use long thin brushes that come with some liners, so this feels worth the 6-7 dollar investment just for the ease.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works just as well or better than more expensive brands...don't run, makes the perfect cat eye, isn't wet and runny at application... 4 lipsticks because it's so small... My inexpensive HG liquid liner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 7:15:00 AM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the chizz. HG liquid liner! (:
The tip is nice and sharp, but flexible enough. It's sooo dark and pigmented, so black (mine is in 'black')! Lasts the whole day long, unlike MAC's Penultimate eyeliner. And, when you wash it off, it doesn't smudge and run, but cracks off nicely and cleanly. You could go swimming with this - not that it's waterproof, but it won't give you raccoon eyes. It's such a steal!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. It's really easy to work with and I'm pretty hopeless at applying liquid eyeliner.