September 2, 2014 | 1098 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by sakura14

I have oily eyelids and stopped using mascara for quite awhile because of the smudges most mascaras create. I recently tried the water resistant version of this mascara and it was quite good. It lasted for a day and did not smudge. The wand is very simple and may not give fullness to sparse eyelashes.

However, the non-water resistant of this is terrible. It only lasted 30 minutes. I do not recommend this type of mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by xNelliex

Never really made my lashes any longer. And it flaked a lot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Lash Blast Lenght's brush is very skinny and narrow and it able to extend lashes that are very close to the inner part of my eye that i usually can't reach. I love applying this on my bottom lashes because it really does extend and lengthen them. I have even had people ask me if i am wearing fake eye lashes after application. I buy the blackest black color and it gives my eye an extra pop. Great inexpensive mascara that does lengthen lashes after applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I was looking for a new every day mascara and decided to pick this one up. I'm not a fan of big brushes so that was another reason I grabbed it. When I put this on the first time, I thought it gave the same look as Benefits Bad Gal Lash (since it has a big brush I dislike it). Now this is on my lashes, which are naturally long and curled, someone else might not have the same reaction as I do. So I put Benefit on my other eye and the CoverGirl actually looked better and gave me so much more length. I then put my Colossal on top and I had difficulty with clumping with Benefit but on CoverGirl it was a great base! After brushing through my lashes with a lash brush it looked like I was wearing false lashes! I love this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by eskimojoes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very long lashes. What i want from a mascara is a natural look, that does not clump. This product suits my requirements quite well. If you are after volume or high impact lashes. This is not for you. If you want a everyday look. I think this may be a good option.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by montinez

I was disappointed with this at first because when I used it for the first time it felt like there was nothing in there! The formula is on the dry side. I actually like it more than i thought, I have to apply about 3 coats but it never flakes, it separates my lashes and holds a curl beautifully. I'd say give it a chance. Id also recommend it as a base.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by lovemusic05

This mascara isn't the worse, but it's definitely not the best. It does not clump, but it only really defines your natural length, gives you no extra length or volume. Overall, it's not very visible either so I'm definitely searching for another mascara next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Madmiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have bought this mascara at least 4x already.
It has been my go to mascara for any day time look.
It separates lashes perfectly and defines naturally with length but NOT volume.
I start with lash blast length to define and separate lashes then I follow with Cover Girl lash perfection to add volume. This combo is superb! (For a long time I used lash blast length solely)

Overall this is a good item to have in your basic kit.
It's relatively cheap but I do find that you get less product than in most other mascara tubes and it does has a tendency to dry out quicker. This of course results in having to repurchase more often.

Also, keep in mind: The "Very Black" has more of a "Black" effect and the "Black" has more of a "Dark Brown" effect.

Tips * If you have long lashes yet want definition and separation minus the "spider" effect this mascara (alone) achieves that look.

* I sometimes use the lash blast length wand with my other "heavier" mascaras for evening/night looks. Works great!

Thanks guys, this was my first review....finally! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonheartz

I bought this because it was on sale and wanted to try something new for a change. I should have just bought what I usually buy....

This mascara isn't very visible, and it doesn't seem to build. Fanned out my lashes and didn't do much of anything-- the brush is too... soft? I usually like these kinds of brushes (plastic) but this one just doesn't work. It's ok for bottom eyelashes.

Back to Telescopic.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If before the first use I hadn't noticed the brush was yellow I would have thought Cover Girl forgot to put mascara in the tube because it seemed like there was nothing on the brush but it was brown after I pushed it down in the tube but it took multiple coats for anything to show up and that wasnt anything special. I might try it for lower lashes since it's a 'barely there' mascara