December 21, 2014 | 863 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I personally find this formula/brush a bit too weak to wear alone, but with that being said this is a great layering mascara! I always use this as my base coat for any mascara look I'm going for. The brush really straightens and lengthens my lashes without adding any clumps or volume. It appears very natural on its own, and makes for the perfect "canvas", if you will, for adding on volumizing mascara. This actually works incredibly well with the original Lash Blast over top of it. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by erinmad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara on a whim & it turned out to be one of the best purchases I've ever made. I have decent lashes on my own & this mascara really enhances them. I usually put on two coats & it really does lengthen my lashes without making them look unnatural/like I put on a ton of mascara. It doesn't flake or clump. Sometimes it smudges a little towards the bottom outer corner of my eye but since my outer lashes touch that part of my eye, it really can't be helped. It's not too noticeable though & can easily be wiped off. This mascara really doesn't hold a curl though, but it doesn't matter to me since I love the look of long natural-looking lashes. This is a great mascara for everyday but I feel for formal events, I would layer a more voluminous mascara on top of this for more drama.

Overall, this mascara does its job (lengthen), really well if I might add. I'll keep repurchasing this but next time I'll try the waterproof version.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I expected better results. It doesn't clump, flake, or smudge, but it doesn't really add as much length. This might be because the mascara is on the drier side and they don't put that much in the tube, but i won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Ryangosling123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is by far the best I've tried for completely clump free lashes (even better than the clump crusher!)! This is my favorite mascara of all time as well ( keep in mind that I prefer natural looking lashes). I've have purchased tube after tube of this mascara because:
1. You couldn't clump it if you tried
2. It separates and defines
3. It's great for bottom lashes
4. Creates natural looking length after a few coats

This mascara doesn't add volume at all, but I don't like that look for my lashes so I'm fine with it. I get it for 7-8 dollars at drugstores. I don't buy it in waterproof versions because it irritates my eye. Doesn't flake (even without a waterproof formula), and holds a curl great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by sakura14

I have oily eyelids and stopped using mascara for quite awhile because of the smudges most mascaras create. I recently tried the water resistant version of this mascara and it was quite good. It lasted for a day and did not smudge. The wand is very simple and may not give fullness to sparse eyelashes.

However, the non-water resistant of this is terrible. It only lasted 30 minutes. I do not recommend this type of mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by xNelliex

Never really made my lashes any longer. And it flaked a lot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Lash Blast Lenght's brush is very skinny and narrow and it able to extend lashes that are very close to the inner part of my eye that i usually can't reach. I love applying this on my bottom lashes because it really does extend and lengthen them. I have even had people ask me if i am wearing fake eye lashes after application. I buy the blackest black color and it gives my eye an extra pop. Great inexpensive mascara that does lengthen lashes after applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I was looking for a new every day mascara and decided to pick this one up. I'm not a fan of big brushes so that was another reason I grabbed it. When I put this on the first time, I thought it gave the same look as Benefits Bad Gal Lash (since it has a big brush I dislike it). Now this is on my lashes, which are naturally long and curled, someone else might not have the same reaction as I do. So I put Benefit on my other eye and the CoverGirl actually looked better and gave me so much more length. I then put my Colossal on top and I had difficulty with clumping with Benefit but on CoverGirl it was a great base! After brushing through my lashes with a lash brush it looked like I was wearing false lashes! I love this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by eskimojoes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very long lashes. What i want from a mascara is a natural look, that does not clump. This product suits my requirements quite well. If you are after volume or high impact lashes. This is not for you. If you want a everyday look. I think this may be a good option.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by montinez

I was disappointed with this at first because when I used it for the first time it felt like there was nothing in there! The formula is on the dry side. I actually like it more than i thought, I have to apply about 3 coats but it never flakes, it separates my lashes and holds a curl beautifully. I'd say give it a chance. Id also recommend it as a base.