Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

3.1

this mascara does a great job of lengthening without clumps or raccoon eyes. It has a great light feel to it and I love it! I currently have it in 2 colors and its fantastic! The small brush is great for bottom lashes and top!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I decided I didn't like the spider leg eyes look that most of my mascaras were giving me. I was totally unaware of it until I looked in a 5X magnifying mirror and shuddered at the irregular, skewed and caked on lashes. Sure it looks good from far away. But I decided to use a magnifying mirror from now on when applying makeup so I don't just "think" it looks right.

The reviews here persuaded me to try Lash Blast Length. I was not disappointed. It added colour and length without any volume build-up or clumps of product. It makes a more natural looking lower lash than anything else I currently have.

It only serves the one purpose of giving natural looking visible lashes and it is not a stupendous product by any means. It's like an anti-big lash product and that is what I currently wanted.

Edit May 5, 2014: I am downgrading this to 2 stars because I really don't want that natural, no mascara look every day. It is not the one I reach for except to add a little length on top of other mascaras.

This by far, is the best mascara I've personally tried. I've bought about every brand of drug store mascara and some high in brands such as Clinique and I can honestly say I always come back to this product. I've bought it probably about 5-6 times now. It's great at lengthening and defining. It's not much in the way of volume but they have "Last Blast Volume" if you want that. But yeah it's perfect for people would like minimal makeup/natural eyes like me! Defiantly recommend!:)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this mascara when I want to go for a natural look. It really does give my lashes a lot of length and does a pretty good job at holding a curl. Overall I'm pleased and would buy it again

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because I needed a lengthening mascara that does not give lots of volume, as I wanted more natural looking eyes. I love how it does what it promises to do: lengthen. My lashes are so long after using this that when I wear glasses, my lashes brush against the lenses :P My lashes look very natural and beautifully separated -- not clumpy!!

Also, with the skinny brush, I can properly apply mascara to the smaller inner lashes and also to my lower lashes without fear of poking myself. Also, the first time I used this, I fell asleep accidentally and woke up several hours later -- I checked for racoon eyes. NONE!

This is also easy to remove. It comes off as I wash my face with cleanser and water. No need for a separate makeup remover.

I love this and will definitely repurchase.

Not bad, it does lengthen. Just depends on what you are looking for in a mascara. Probably years ago I wasn't all that interested in making sure that my lashes were perfect and this one mascara would have been a perfect 10 but now I like length, volume, and color without clumps.
Pros:
This does not clump.
Brush is actually flexible so if you stick your lid it doesn't hurt.
Does not weight down your lashes.
It would not be my goto product for all in one but I think it's still worth a try for some people.

To all y'll that are reading this please please buy this product, I know that CG mascara's aren't the best, but this ones's has made my lashes longer than they usually are without looking fake or too overdone. It's lightweight and lengthens my lashes plus (probably should say this) it smells nice. Anyways best of luck for all of y'll makeup lovers. :~) -CT

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love! Highly recommend this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm quite happy with this mascara. This adds length, but the effect is very natural-looking. The applicator wand gives good separation with almost no clumping. It does not irritate my eyes like most mascaras do. I hardly feel like I am wearing mascara. This product doesn't really thicken lashes or add curl. If you want an high-impact, super-thick effect, this isn't the right mascara for you. But if you already have decent lashes, this product provides a great natural-looking enhancement and feels light and comfortable enough to wear all day.

I have long curled eyelashes, and I feel like the brush separates and makes them even longer. I prefer a more natural look and this mascara gives you that. Yes the formula is dry, but I find that wet formulas make my eyelashes clump; which this doesn't. I would highly recommend this to a friend.

Popular Mascaras