April 19, 2014 | 1707 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Ashleygillett22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used semi permanent eyelashes for months and ended up with hardly any eyelashes. My eyelashes weren't anything spectacular to begin with (before the semi perm eyelashes) but after they were horrific. I had a lot of spaces and where I still had eyelashes they were tiny!. I couldn't even wear mascara as it would just clump up and look even worse so I just went without and ended up looking tired all the time, it was awful! Then I heard of rapid lash and although it knocked me back a bit when I heard how much it was I was willing to give it a go especially with the reviews i had seen. It is so worth the money and I am so glad I got it! I did even know a product like this existed! I noticed a difference straight away like literally the morning after the first night they looked a little longer.i was able to wear my mascara and felt a little more normal. I've only been using it for about a week and a half and now when I put on mascara I can get my lashes pretty long. They haven't darkened though, I have fair hair so would of loved this but hey maybe with time! I was a little worried at first the first couple of nights I put it on it did make my eyelids go a little red and I'd heard it could discolour your skin but after the first few goes my eyes were perfectly normal after use.i think it just takes your skin a little bit of time to get used to a new product. I have missed maybe 2 nights and you can definitely tell in the morning your eyelashes don't look as long. It's strange to think they can grow and shrink so fast but this is my experience. I just put it on in the morning as its usually on a Friday or Saturday night I forget so along as you don't put makeup on straight after your fine. This product has given me confidence in myself again I am so thankful!!! And it's only been a week and a half! I can't wait to see the results after say 6 weeks. Love love love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by angelacard

I wish I could say that it has worked wonders for me, but unfortunately that's not the case. I've finished today my fourth week of using rapidlash every single night, as it's directed to do. I haven't skipped a single application, but my eyelashes are exactly the same, actually if anything, I can say that I'm losing more of them than I usually do. I bought it because of the amazing reviews everywhere on the web, I even made sure I was applying it correctly by viewing tutorials, but nothing. I didn't burn or sting my eyes, no red spots or anything of the sort, but no longer or thicker lashes either! I still have some product left so I'll finish it, but I won't buy it again. I hope it works for other people, for me it was a waste of money and a big disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Jarjarjarjar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

***I have a tip for anyone using RapidLash, use it in conjunction with CASTOR OIL!***

I had been using RapidLash for 2 months and saw no results, I feel the reason I didn't see any results is because of my dry skin. Then I began to apply castor oil to my lashes and brows after applying RapidLash and saw amazing results. I think this routine would benefit anyone though whether you have dry skin or not.

Before: I had medium length and very thin haired lashes/eyebrows

After: My lashes/eyebrows are significantly longer and the hair is much thicker(this is also due to the castor Oil, I believe)

The only negative about this product is the price is too high, I buy it for $65 CAD from Shoppers Drug Mart. Please suggest me a cheaper Canadian alternative :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by CCLyons

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have only been using RapidLash for a week, but I have to say that I noticed a difference right away. I have short, sparse lashes and within a week, they are noticeably longer, especially when I use an eye curler and mascara. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because my lashes aren't any thicker, but I'm very happy with the length. Maybe with a little more time, the thickness will come. If so, I will amend this post. Overall, very happy with this product and I was lucky to get an Amazon discount, so I got two tubes for $50. I'll look out for another discount, but given the performance, I'd pay full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by dibo

I was skeptical but the cosmetitian at the drug store recommended it. I dont know if it made my lashes grow but it certainly made them look longer and fuller. I would recommend this for sure..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by mimimachine

This stuff works. I was skeptical but I decided to take the plunge after I became sick and tired of my too-thin eyebrows once and for all. I was a teenager in the 90s and the trend was super thin pencil brows. So I plucked mine to the thinnest line and one day, they never grew back. Literally. They just never came back! And it looked horrible so I started using pencils, etc., to fill them in but I want great natural brows. I want my natural brow shape back. Plus I thought why not try adding length to my lashes? It takes a while to see results. It was about a month before I started to see a difference at all and then around the 5-6 week mark, I REALLY saw the results. My eyebrows have noticeably grown back in--in places where no eyebrow has grown in over a decade. They are filling in, thicker, regaining their natural shape. And my eyelashes (I have applied top and bottom), are also noticeably longer. My lower lashes are significantly fuller and my upper lashes almost look like falsies when I have mascara on.

I applied this diligently every single day. And I applied quite a lot of product. I made sure to go a bit above and below my brows. This product is as close to a miracle product as I've ever seen. I just repurchased it (second tube) this week and I will continue to use since most people seem to see best BEST results after 3 months.

I highly recommend this and I've been telling all my girlfriends about it. It's a great product and it's not that pricey ($60ish at Shoppers Drug Mart). Bottom line, it works. At least for me! Also, it did not irritate my eyes at all.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I have short and straight oriental Asian eyelashes so I decided to buy this product. It is really expensive but I thought it's worth the longer eyelashes.

The product comes in a tube with a brush tip and you have to use it every night before going to bed. I have used it for 2 months and I have noticed a slight difference but I don't think anyone else but me would notice it.

What I don't like is that the result is not permanent so you have to keep using this product if you want your eyelashes to remain long and over the long-run I find it not only expensive but also annoying to use because you have to use it EVERY night.

I wouldn't bu this product again but if you are willing spend the money and use it regularly and religiously then I'm sure you'll get your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Miriam44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best beauty products I have ever bought! I've been using this for three years now, and I love it! My lashes were not so short before but I definitely needed to curl them and use several coats for mascara for them to look good. Once I started using this, I have a completely different look from before. Not only are they longer, but they curl upward so I never need to use my curler anymore.
When I started this, the changes started to be noticeable at 3-4 weeks but needed 8-12 for really great results. I went from never, ever getting compliments on my eyelashes to people asking me on the train if those were my real eyelashes! It's been a night and day change and I'm really happy with the results.
Obviously, I never had any adverse effects, that's why I've been using it for so long; I have olive skin and maybe my darker skin tone is why I never saw redness around the eyes (maybe this affects lighter skin ones more?) but I would definitely tell people to stop using this as soon as they notice strange reactions. It's always a risk using a product not endorsed by the FDA (but then again neither is my sunscreen or daily multivitamins, so I think you have to pick and choose what works for you). I also have a friend that tried this and had zero results, she has alway had short lashes, and it seems like this can't make you grow longer lashes than what you were meant to ever have. I read that this extends the life of each lash, that's why they grow longer, but that still depends on your genetics to some degree.
I buy this on overstock.com or on amazon and pay between $25 and $30 with no shipping charges. I will continue to use this unless it stops working or until I become pregnant, and then no more chemicals like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

**I am reviewing the newer formula Rapidlash Enhancing Serum**

It's been exactly 5 weeks and I have noticed very little improvement. My eyelashes have grown a little longer but it is also possible my own eyelash cycle came to its flourishing state once more. I applied this to a few small spaced out hairs on my eyebrows also which have not completely filled though my eyebrows do look darker. Basically, I am skeptical as you begin to think it works because you apply it every night and stare at them to the point you think it really is working. Who knows. Everyone's eyelashes goes through a nice growing cycle. No one has noticed. I wear glasses at times and my eyelashes almost touch so much so that if they had grown they should be touching my glasses. They do not.
If you do try this, I do not suggest applying to your bottom lashes. I tried to and woke up with dry eyes, irritated and red.

Based on the results, I do not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by emwibo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With regard to the reviewer who commented that the product had expired -- I bought the product and the date marked on it is the manufacturing date (mfg date). This is the date it is manufactured. Not the date it expires.