October 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Listen up, ladies...this product is AMAZING! I was very hesitant to spend $30 on an eyelash growth serum because I was skeptical of it's claims. I can tell you, with 100% certainty, this serum has at least DOUBLED the length of my natural eyelashes. It's incredibly easy to use...just a swipe of the brush on each lash line, before going to bed. I started noticing a difference in length after about 1 1/2 weeks. The full results were noticeable after about 4 weeks. I would have never believed that longer lashes would increase the attractiveness of a person's face this much. I wish that it would thicken them too but I am still thrilled with the results. I have very sensitive eyes and have accidentally gotten this serum in my eyes a few times. It did not burn or irritate my eyes at all! I'm hooked...I can never let these lashes go away.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love love this stuff and am on my second tube. After reading several scary reviews, I was pretty nervous to try it. But I gave it a go anyway, and boy am I glad I did! I use it religiously every night after I've washed my face. For four weeks, nothing. Then I saw a little growth in weeks 5 and 6. Then, at around week six, BAM, crazy growth! My lashes have easily doubled in length. I still use it every night and they're still growing. I even converted a couple friends to it just because they were so impressed with my lashes! For the results you get, the price is a steal!

UPDATE:
I'm on six months now using this every night, and they're still growing! I'm only on my second tube, so it really does last ages. The growth has slowed down considerably, but that's no surprise. I've experienced no redness or irritation. It's so nice to have lush, long lashes instead of my old stubbins!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

For a couple of years I used Latisse. It definitely worked. It made my lashes much longer and somewhat thicker however it was expensive and I did not much like the way the liquid was dispensed. Therefore I decided to try Rapidlash. It is much less expensive and I do like the application process much, much better. I don't think it is as effective as Latisse but it does work to make your lashes longer. I use it with the L'Oreal lash serum and the combination of the two work to give me nice lashes for about half the cost of Latisse. I do recommend this product with the disclaimer that it takes a while to start seeing a difference with your lashes. Also, I agree with a fellow reviewer that everyone should always check expiration dates.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by shugrl

I have been using rapid lash for over a year. My eyelashes before rapid lash were fairly thin and not very long. After about a month of using this product my eyelashes had become way more prominent and I could without a doubt notice a difference. They were longer but not really thicker. After six months WOWSA they were long! After curling my lashes and applying mascara my eyelashes were gorgeous! I stopped using the product for about a month and noticed them going back to their short length so I started right back up on it. I've been using this product once a day (at night) for over a year and don't think ill ever stop using it. It's a GREAT product and DEFINITELY lengthens the lashes. It doesn't seem to thicken them much, maybe just slightly but it's worth it. I use Loreal telescopic mascara in carbon black and whaaalahhh my lashes look thick and VERY long, to the point that they almost hit my eyebrows!! A definite must try ladies!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't used this stuff in about a year since I find that I have really long healthy lashes just using coconut oil as my moisturiser every night (and slathering it over my eyes/lashes too of course), but when I used it it gave really impressive results, especially after a couple of months. Like super crazy long, I loved it. And I found after using it every night and getting them long I only had to use it a couple of times a week to keep up the same results for a while. I also had no irritation or redness or anything.

The only downside was that they got a little spidery and there wasn't really any thickness added. And maybe the price since it was around $60. But it lasted a long time (several months at least). I loved the results and I have been thinking of using it again sometime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

I have now been using this product faithfully every night for 6 weeks and can post a review. I bought it on a whim on Groupon for $24.95; before this I had tried careprost (Latisse generic) with good results but I had to discontinue the careprost because it had discolored and irritated my eye area, made me look old and tired when I didn't have makeup on :( Also with careprost I had to take off my contact lenses every night or else the careprost would warp them (I think it's the preservatives in the careprost)
So, back to Rapidlash. I did not experience any of the irritation and discoloration as with the careprost, and I can use it with my contacts in (you apply this once a day before bed). Most importantly, after 6 weeks I got the EXACT same results as 6 weeks of careprost. Long, lush lashes. So from my point of view why would I mess with medications when I can get the same result with something much safer! I wish I had tried this before lol. This is totally HG for me and I'm in it for the long term :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by camerrim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have naturally short, stubby, unexciting eyelashes. Therefore, I am addicted to eyelash extensions, I feel gorgeous with them on. Rapidlash regenerates my baby lashes quickly and repairs my damaged lashes so I can wear longer eyelash extensions, and it seems to strengthen my lashes, so my extensions stay on longer. It does exactly what I want it to do...miracle lashes are a pipe dream for me, I'm happy with this reality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Ashleygillett22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used semi permanent eyelashes for months and ended up with hardly any eyelashes. My eyelashes weren't anything spectacular to begin with (before the semi perm eyelashes) but after they were horrific. I had a lot of spaces and where I still had eyelashes they were tiny!. I couldn't even wear mascara as it would just clump up and look even worse so I just went without and ended up looking tired all the time, it was awful! Then I heard of rapid lash and although it knocked me back a bit when I heard how much it was I was willing to give it a go especially with the reviews i had seen. It is so worth the money and I am so glad I got it! I did even know a product like this existed! I noticed a difference straight away like literally the morning after the first night they looked a little longer.i was able to wear my mascara and felt a little more normal. I've only been using it for about a week and a half and now when I put on mascara I can get my lashes pretty long. They haven't darkened though, I have fair hair so would of loved this but hey maybe with time! I was a little worried at first the first couple of nights I put it on it did make my eyelids go a little red and I'd heard it could discolour your skin but after the first few goes my eyes were perfectly normal after use.i think it just takes your skin a little bit of time to get used to a new product. I have missed maybe 2 nights and you can definitely tell in the morning your eyelashes don't look as long. It's strange to think they can grow and shrink so fast but this is my experience. I just put it on in the morning as its usually on a Friday or Saturday night I forget so along as you don't put makeup on straight after your fine. This product has given me confidence in myself again I am so thankful!!! And it's only been a week and a half! I can't wait to see the results after say 6 weeks. Love love love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by angelacard

I wish I could say that it has worked wonders for me, but unfortunately that's not the case. I've finished today my fourth week of using rapidlash every single night, as it's directed to do. I haven't skipped a single application, but my eyelashes are exactly the same, actually if anything, I can say that I'm losing more of them than I usually do. I bought it because of the amazing reviews everywhere on the web, I even made sure I was applying it correctly by viewing tutorials, but nothing. I didn't burn or sting my eyes, no red spots or anything of the sort, but no longer or thicker lashes either! I still have some product left so I'll finish it, but I won't buy it again. I hope it works for other people, for me it was a waste of money and a big disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Jarjarjarjar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

***I have a tip for anyone using RapidLash, use it in conjunction with CASTOR OIL!***

I had been using RapidLash for 2 months and saw no results, I feel the reason I didn't see any results is because of my dry skin. Then I began to apply castor oil to my lashes and brows after applying RapidLash and saw amazing results. I think this routine would benefit anyone though whether you have dry skin or not.

Before: I had medium length and very thin haired lashes/eyebrows

After: My lashes/eyebrows are significantly longer and the hair is much thicker(this is also due to the castor Oil, I believe)

The only negative about this product is the price is too high, I buy it for $65 CAD from Shoppers Drug Mart. Please suggest me a cheaper Canadian alternative :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No