September 18, 2014 | 1871 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Advantage 3 in 1 Foaming Acne Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by karlaw0418

I just started using this 3 days ago and my face is now dry, cracking and peeling! I have NEVER had a reaction like this to any face wash... i never had good results with any of clean and clears products before but i though i would give it a try. I guess u live and learn... please do not buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kotabear420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw all of these negative results. I love this stuff! It is great to use to take off face and eye make-up and it doesn't burn the eyes. I have very oily skin so maybe that's why it didn't dry me out. I have been using this product for a year at least.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ashleytran

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this face wash two times only and decided to discontinue because of the negative results !!!! I did not feel the effect of the face wash the first time i used it. On the second time, my face felt irritated with a burning sensation that was utterly indescribable that lasted for a couple of days. As time progressed, the area around my mouth became really dried and whenever i smiled, it hurt. Soon, it got to the point where my skin started shedding and peeling. I applied so much moisturizer to the area but it did not work because it was super dried. Yes, a cleanser is meant to clean oil and any debris but this face wash managed to get rid of the moisture from my face. It has been a couple of days and my face still feel very dried and rough.

If you desire a new layer of skin, this is the perfect face wash for you. I am not exaggerating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser did work for me when I used it with my cvs acne treatment gel. I used this cleanser every other day or every 2 days because it is Sooo drying. Cleanser did work in the beginning but my face started drying out around my nose area. My moisturizer didn't help at all. Def will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by KatieS24

I normally do not have a reaction to any type of skincare product, I do not have sensitive skin, (have combination skin) and this stuff burned and dried my face out. I figured maybe I was over doing it using it twice a day and should have started out slow. I was going to cut it down to once a day, but after reading some of the other reviews I am ditching it all together. Not worth having my skin itch and burn all around my nose, mouth, and near my eyes. Going to see if I can return it to the store...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by amyluvjojo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG I threw this out after 3days. it burnt my face and took almost 2weeks for my skin to recover. I dont have sensitive skin but this product burnt my face I woke up the second day and with red spots my face was so itchy and felt raw.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by stacyrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this product right before bed, following the directions exactly. After use, I could feel my face tingling all over, and I thought 'geez this stuff must really be working!'. My face felt smooth and tight, and I was quite pleased, but as I tried to go to sleep, my face continued to tingle and it made it difficult for me to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, my face was bright red as if I'd been burnt, and I had patched of dry scaly skin all over my face, especially around my lips. I could not find any kind of moisturizer or lotion that would clear up the dryness, so I ended spending the better part of a week looking like my face was molting!! It was horrible. Not to mention having to apply all kind of lotions ended up making my face break out worse than what it had been before using the acne cleanser. Very unhappy, I would not recommend this product for anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by mikefieldman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This thing sucks! I had a great face routine before using this, and this product messed it up! This thing doesn't help in getting rid of acne at all, and the scent is way too strong and smells so bad!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kajarbinks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product made me BREAK OUT and left my skin REALLY dry. I used this product for 6 months. I HATE THIS PRODUCT. Sorry for my language :/. I do not know why this product is getting some good reviews.
It made my skin dry and flaky ! I couldn't find any moisturizer to save my skin. I thought that if my skin would get used to this product a little bit longer, my skin would wouldn't have anymore problems. I WAS WRONG.
I'm a glad that i stopped using this. But i should have stop using this product a long time ago. But now i am currently using a product from cetaphil :) It saved me from my acne and dry skin nighmare. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANY ONE ! Note that i have a combination skin. Hope this helped anybody :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by jmac44

I didn't love love this product, but I have bought it multiple times. It cleans the makeup out of my skin, but I use a toner after it, and still find makeup in the cotton ball. It leaves my face smooth and smells quite nice.