November 24, 2014 | 1573 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Sxyska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this liquid liner! It is easy to apply once you practice a few times or if you are already comfortable with liquid liners. You can create a casual or dramatic look that actually stays on better than many of the other higher end products. I only use this for my upper eyelid, as I like a more subtle line on the bottom. Fantastic liner for the price. This is my current go to liquid eyeliner. Why spend hard earned money for an expensive eyeliner when this one works just as well?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This $1 liquid eyeliner is comparable to high end brands. It's super black and goes on smoothly. The only problem is the brush is pointed weirdly at the end (I think I got a faulty one) but it works perfectly if I avoid the weird curve. I would've rated this lower (because of the slightly curved brush) if it was more expensive but I'm not complaining since it was only a dollar!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by nadiachengx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I enjoyed this eyeliner because it was really easy to apply and only cost me a dollar. The only downside would be that it doesn't last all day when applied onto my oily eyelids in a thin line. The packaging is easy to use but the logo rubbed off within a week :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjean98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was my very first liquid eyeliner and I will never go back! It lasted all day, which was a change from my eyeliner be-for.. I have gym (I'm a highschool student) And still come home with the perfect eyeliner on my upper lid (: Not to mention I got mine from the dollar store! Amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has been my go-to liquid eyeliner for nearly 2 years now! It's great for both beginners and advanced liquid eyeliner users, and I love the product. Not only is it super cheat ($1-$3) at Target, but the formula is great. It's easy to control how thick or thin your line is, and the product stays on for hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by RebDesnoyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with this eyeliner.

First off, the color is a true black that is comparable to those high-end eyeliner. The formula glides on easily and looks totally opaque. But, the "wand" of the liner is really flimsy and makes it hard to have a super precise line. The liner doesn't set really fast, so if you're in a rush and have to do your makeup in less than five minutes, this liner is not for you because it will smudge like crazy and create a total mess if you don't wait for it to dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by labelladani

I'm not too big on liquid liners, I prefer gel, but this product is not that bad, but certainly not an eyeliner to rave about either. Despite everyone's rave about the brush, I hate it. It's way too flimsy and doesn't allow me to have stable control over the precision of the line I want to create. The pigment and color pay off is good with a primer and that is only with an eyelid primer. I tried it on the first day with no primer and it transferred all over my crease. It looked horrible! Almost as if I failed to do a black cut eye crease look. Super embarrassing and I wiped it off immediately when I realized it. Anyway, I'm still continuing to use what's left of the product after I found a way that suits my eyes best, but overall I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only used pencil eyeliners until one day I decided to try out liquid. I did not want to spend a lot because Ive never used liquid and was unsure whether I was going to like it and let me tell you I will never go back to pencil. I love this eyeliner!!! its so inexpensive and it lasts all day on me and at the end of the day it's so easy to remove.The trick with this eyeliner is that if you want a thinner line YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE EXCESS once you do that you are set. I can't believe I always avoided liquid eyeliner this stuff is GREAT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by bbguntwinkletitts

i think its easy to use and works pretty well just dont use it on your waterline haha

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Marianaburgos

Good standard eyeliner once it dries up a bit