October 31, 2014 | 1228 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Jiji74

I love this mascara, it gives your lashes amazing volume also the quality is great stays on all day and never runs it's definitely worth trying if you haven't already.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by VanessaSab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara doesn't worth it for me. The application is difficult, making my lashes look clumpy and dry and stiff. Plus the curved brush makes it almost impossible to use on the lower lashes. It dries almost instantly after first application so if you messed up, you can't correct it or add more of it. The good old Great Lash mascara from drugstore makes a better job. I will stick to my YSL Shocking mascara. The finish is amazing compared to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by earriaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It wasn't love at first use. It took a number of times for me to love this product. I'm in love for the fact that I didn't have to use an eyelash curler with this mascara. This mascara does the job of adding volume and curls at the same time (for my lashes). I prefer non-waterproof over waterproof. The waterproof is difficult to take off!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Complete waste of money for me. I believe I paid anywhere from $23-$26 for a tube of this, and I am VERY disappointed. It's clumpy, messy, and it does nothing to add volume or length to my long, straight lashes. Maybelline Lash Stiletto is a much better buy for about 1/3 the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

This mascara in one coat provides me w/ the perfect amount of fullness, thickness & volume what most other mascaras (& I own about a dozen all over the board from high end to low, as mascara's pretty much the only make-up I wear) do in 3 coats. My lashes are long yet sparse. This literally makes one of my measly thin lashes look plush. It is not for those who like a natural look. I like to wear it on the wknds & Lash Blast or Mega Plush on wk-days. Will re-purchase as it's the most volumizing mascara I've found for my paticular lashes. 1 lip off b/c the formula gets chunky & there are times one needs to scrape of excess. No lasting power of near 6 months

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Walko

I've had this about 3 months now and I've really tried to like it.But the bottom line is it's nothing special.It's not a bad mascara, but really , there's far better at the drug store.Needs a good few coats to leave any impact This might be ok if you have decent lashes to begin with but mine are very very short.The angled brush serves no purpose whatsoever to my mind. More of a nuisance factor. It's not the blackest of blacks either which may suit some but I like my mascaras BLACK! If you're going to fork out this kind of money for a mascara, there are far better options. Le volume de Chanel or Dior Show Blackout to name two. Drama is not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LSUgirl99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Kicking myself for not buying this mascara sooner! When it comes to mascara, I like thick, build-able formulas that really thicken my short, puny lashes. The brush is perfectly sized and after one coat I can immediately apply a second coat without my lashes all sticking together. By the second coat you will have lush, notice-me lashes and any clumps are easily worked out with a wiggle of the wand. I am in LOVE with this mascara-if you are on the fence about this one, you won't be disappointed. I tried this in Sephora's Hypnose Drama Mascara Set (also got a full size artliner-which is also amazing and a little bottle of their bi-facil).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes, it gives dramatic lashes but what's the point if the are sticking down straight over my eye? This pulls curl out of my long, somewhat fine lashes like no other. The brush deposits too much product and weighs my lashes down more than any other mascara I've tried. On top of it all, it flakes off my lower lashes. I've tried this deluxe sample 5 different times with the same results no matter how I apply it. Perhaps it works on someone with really thick curly lashes but I'm throwing it in the garbage right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by libbier

I found this one to be the best out of the hypnose and definicils because it looks great on both upper and bottom lashes. i have medium length and not so thick lashes so when i wear mascara everything looks natural. i have received so much compliments about how my eye makeup looks gorgeous and when i went home and looked in the mirror, i noticed that my eyes look like it had very well done eyeliner on when i wasnt wearing any! i do agree with the name "drama", it does give you a dramatic look. Fairly expensive ($58 NZD) but the amount of product, packaging, brush and product itself are worth it. I agree on how the curvy brush picks up alot of the product but it lasted a very long time for me. I go to high school and wear it mon-fri including some weekends and this lasted 4 months without drying out. after 4 months i was still able to use the mascara which has become a bit drier but it still has some left in it and was usable.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by username2468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this mascara from my local drugstore. It's important to mention that I almost never wear eye makeup, so I don't have a whole lot of experience with it, but it's definitely not a good mascara.
The brush seems to pick up too much product, making the application messy and clumpy. It does accomplish the task of making my eyelashes look thicker, and the smell is pleasantly floral, but you can buy much better, cheaper mascaras (I understand it's sold for about $30).