November 29, 2014 | 1718 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you want me to spend $30 dollars on a mascara that is supposed to deliver lush, fully body fanned out lashes (which is what the Lancôme's site says it should do) then it should out perform anything I buy under twenty dollars from lines like L'Oreal or Revlon.

I received this as a sample along with a lash primer, which I never use when creating my lash look. Currently, I use L'Oreal's Butterfly Lashes mascara and it is amazing, I get insane length and thickness and my lashes fan out to a point that I've been asked if I applied falsies. So today I switched to using my Lancôme sample with their matching primer. The first thing I noticed was that my lashes didn't lengthen one single bit in fact they almost seem to appear more stubby with this mascara. I have no clumps, which is nice...but absolutely no drama. The results are boring...and love a good dramatic lash look. I'll stash this in my purse for touch ups, but I am sticking with my Butterfly mascara! Half the price, a hundred percent more effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by carlyalicia

By far my favourite mascara. I even like it better than "They're Real" by Benefit. Thickens and lengthens the lashes, I always get tons of compliments when I wear this mascara. Worth every penny

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by raydi0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was reaaaally hoping this mascara would work for me, but unfortunately it didn't really. I have used LancĂ´me's definicil's mascara before and quite enjoyed it, but I found this mascara to be different. I did like how it make my eyelashes look- it widened my eyes while thickening and lengthening my lashes. After the first few uses I noticed that there was a huge amount of fallout after a few hours of wear. It also has a strong scent that didn't bother me, but I know it could irritate some extra sensitive eyes put there. Overall for the price, it isn't really worth the purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this mascara! The brush is large and unique which I love. It gives me the volume I like because I already have quite a bit of length. It takes a bit of technique and time to to make sure it doesn't clump, but I find that happens with most mascaras. The brush never picks up too much, and it lasts all day. One of the only mascaras with a fibre brush that I enjoy using (I prefer plastic brushes). Would definitely re purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really want to like this mascara but BOY does it clump! The brush picks up a lot of mascara (and the formula itself is pretty gunky), so I end up with literally CHUNKS of mascara on my lashes.

Not pretty!

But on the odd day I am able to avoid these clumps, my lashes look dramatic and full and dark and voluminous. It's beauuuutiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Jiji74

I love this mascara, it gives your lashes amazing volume also the quality is great stays on all day and never runs it's definitely worth trying if you haven't already.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by VanessaSab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara doesn't worth it for me. The application is difficult, making my lashes look clumpy and dry and stiff. Plus the curved brush makes it almost impossible to use on the lower lashes. It dries almost instantly after first application so if you messed up, you can't correct it or add more of it. The good old Great Lash mascara from drugstore makes a better job. I will stick to my YSL Shocking mascara. The finish is amazing compared to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by earriaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It wasn't love at first use. It took a number of times for me to love this product. I'm in love for the fact that I didn't have to use an eyelash curler with this mascara. This mascara does the job of adding volume and curls at the same time (for my lashes). I prefer non-waterproof over waterproof. The waterproof is difficult to take off!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Complete waste of money for me. I believe I paid anywhere from $23-$26 for a tube of this, and I am VERY disappointed. It's clumpy, messy, and it does nothing to add volume or length to my long, straight lashes. Maybelline Lash Stiletto is a much better buy for about 1/3 the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

This mascara in one coat provides me w/ the perfect amount of fullness, thickness & volume what most other mascaras (& I own about a dozen all over the board from high end to low, as mascara's pretty much the only make-up I wear) do in 3 coats. My lashes are long yet sparse. This literally makes one of my measly thin lashes look plush. It is not for those who like a natural look. I like to wear it on the wknds & Lash Blast or Mega Plush on wk-days. Will re-purchase as it's the most volumizing mascara I've found for my paticular lashes. 1 lip off b/c the formula gets chunky & there are times one needs to scrape of excess. No lasting power of near 6 months