Wet 'n' Wild Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Macadamia Integrafolia Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Sorbic Acid, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Linum Usistatssimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this. I have fair skin, so I got 104 (Berry, I think?). At first, I thought it was a bit bright (I'm usually a natural-make up girl), but like others have said, a little goes a long way. It is VERY pigmented for just a "shimmer." Sometimes I'll slap it on when I'm not wearing make up, and it brightens my whole face. I only rated a 4 because, while it is moisturizing, I was hoping it would completely replace my cherry chapstick, but I find myself still using the chapstick when my lips are really dry. I would definitely purchase again. I'd like to try other shades, but the 104 complements my skin so well, I'll just stick with it for now.

on 4/29/2011 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like that this is super pigmented and has a minty smell. But somehow it's a bit too thick in texture wise. It accentuates my lip lines.. But this is very cheap and super pigmented.

on 4/22/2011 11:25:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Not amazing but certainly not bad. I didn't feel like it really gave my lips any shimmer so it's much more like a colored lip balm than a lip gloss. It went on easily and the color looked good but it didn't stay for very long. All in all for $2 it's not bad, especially for someone who's just starting out.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Very moisturizing and its cheap. Doesnt flake!!! LOVE IT

on 4/5/2011 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are a lot like Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers, but these are cheaper I believe. I don't think these are as pigmented as Burt's, but I like the packaging of these better. I always lose the caps to my Burt's Bees. I'd say I could go with either one. Still, this is a nice product. And it will save you a few bucks... :)

This is very similar, and in my opinion, better than the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. At a price of 1.88 at WalMart you can't beat it! I have this in the color 102 Candy. It's a nice shimmery barbie pink color toned down. I REALLY love the fact that it does not feel gritty on my lips! You cannot feel the glitter at all, it is very smooth. The only thing is that I wish it had some SPF in it, but other than that , this is a must have! I will def re-purchase in many other colors! :D

on 3/16/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought these awhile ago, and never used them. Well, I'm broke now and ran out of my beloved sephora lip gloss and needed some red on my lips. I had 108 color, which a deep red, and thought it was way too dark and disregarded it.

So now I'm in desperate need for some lip color, and have no other choice to use this stuff, and I lightly dabbed it on and WOW! I was obviously using it like a chap stick ( glob it all over my lips) but that wasn't the proper way to apply. It looked so natural and beautiful...better than a lip stain! and it's not drying!

I love love love this now. I don't even remember where I bought it or how much it was.

on 1/11/2011 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

this was an impulse buy.... i'm coughing, my lips are dry i was looking at cough syrup and (as usual) went down the makeup aisle.... less than $2, it had me at natural... i got 107 (cocoa) and it's a total copy of burts bees lip shimmers... but this is BETTER in my opinion. it's more hydrating and VERY pigmented and very shimmery... so a VERY little (for me) goes a long way... in fact i just dap it on my lips.. press em together and i'm good. it seems to last nicely, w/out drying my lips (which are really being quite challenge this season) and i'm really glad i got it. i would get it in other colors. for less than $2... can't beat it.

on 1/8/2011 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

My mom bought this product for her self today and she didnt like it because it was to bright for her. ( She bought the redess shade) she gave it to me and boy I love it. When you frist put it on its more or a harsher bright red but then after on it stains the lips so its more of a suddle bight red. its been 3 hours and its still going on strong

has a cheap, offensive smell. i like the colors, but i'm just not buying the strong smell.

Recommended for Medium Skin