April 18, 2014 | 1973 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by kaseymarie716

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! Very moisturizing and its cheap. Doesnt flake!!! LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are a lot like Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers, but these are cheaper I believe. I don't think these are as pigmented as Burt's, but I like the packaging of these better. I always lose the caps to my Burt's Bees. I'd say I could go with either one. Still, this is a nice product. And it will save you a few bucks... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by musicmakeuplove97

This is very similar, and in my opinion, better than the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. At a price of 1.88 at WalMart you can't beat it! I have this in the color 102 Candy. It's a nice shimmery barbie pink color toned down. I REALLY love the fact that it does not feel gritty on my lips! You cannot feel the glitter at all, it is very smooth. The only thing is that I wish it had some SPF in it, but other than that , this is a must have! I will def re-purchase in many other colors! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought these awhile ago, and never used them. Well, I'm broke now and ran out of my beloved sephora lip gloss and needed some red on my lips. I had 108 color, which a deep red, and thought it was way too dark and disregarded it.

So now I'm in desperate need for some lip color, and have no other choice to use this stuff, and I lightly dabbed it on and WOW! I was obviously using it like a chap stick ( glob it all over my lips) but that wasn't the proper way to apply. It looked so natural and beautiful...better than a lip stain! and it's not drying!

I love love love this now. I don't even remember where I bought it or how much it was.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this was an impulse buy.... i'm coughing, my lips are dry i was looking at cough syrup and (as usual) went down the makeup aisle.... less than $2, it had me at natural... i got 107 (cocoa) and it's a total copy of burts bees lip shimmers... but this is BETTER in my opinion. it's more hydrating and VERY pigmented and very shimmery... so a VERY little (for me) goes a long way... in fact i just dap it on my lips.. press em together and i'm good. it seems to last nicely, w/out drying my lips (which are really being quite challenge this season) and i'm really glad i got it. i would get it in other colors. for less than $2... can't beat it.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyfluff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom bought this product for her self today and she didnt like it because it was to bright for her. ( She bought the redess shade) she gave it to me and boy I love it. When you frist put it on its more or a harsher bright red but then after on it stains the lips so its more of a suddle bight red. its been 3 hours and its still going on strong

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupholicanonymous

has a cheap, offensive smell. i like the colors, but i'm just not buying the strong smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a couple of these on a whim at Walgreen's. If you really like a shimmery lip, they're a bargain at around $2. Just too shimmery for me, but work well when mixed with a non-shimmer color or gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2010 6:56:00 AM More reviews by neverender

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in 106, the berry color. There is a slight minty tingle sensation when you apply it to your lips. I was hoping this might be sheer with light shimmer but it applies heavily and too dark on my lips, so I swipe it on lightly and sometimes put gloss on top. Also, there is no shimmer at all. It's not moisturizing either, I find myself reapplying often b/c I can feel my lips drying up. And it has a chemical taste. I'm really on the fence with this one, I don't like it, but I don't hate it. I just wish I never bought it because I absolutely hate wasting product. But again, it was less than $2. On second thought, I think I'm just gonna toss it away. Out of sight, out of mind. lol.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by renemy

I had really high expectations for this product and it really disappointed me. It dried out my lips terribly and left them peeling and cracked.
I chose Tart 101, which was much closer to the cap clor than I was expecting from reviews. It's sort of a darker pecj with a bit of copper and pink thrown it. Sligtly darker than the cap. It was relly awful on though. It turned hot pink and somehow orange on me. Combine that with peeling, flaking lips and it was a disaster.
What I did like about this was that it was cheap ($1.18 on sale), the light mint tingle, and the initial feeling on the lips when it's first applied.
most of the reviews seem to be favorable so maybe I'm just sensitive to something in this.