Wet 'n' Wild Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Macadamia Integrafolia Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Sorbic Acid, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Linum Usistatssimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract.

All pros- no cons! Great colors, not too sheer, good coverage, feels good, and smells good. No complaints! Buy it you won't be sorry.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

ok i have to of them i have 103 and 108 !
103- it is a pretty light brown! i wear it mostly every day! like i am wearing right now!
108- it is really bright so i wear it with bright colors! but very pretty
i would buy it again and again!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this the other day and I was quite impressed! This is nearly the exact same thing as Burts Bees Lip Shimmers which sell for at least $5, however, this lip shimmer sells for a mere $1.99!!! I can't tell the difference! All natural ingredients and highly-pigmented color, with a minty smell and tingle. I bought Cinnamon and this is a lovely brick-red color. This is a great summer product in lieu of lipstick. I would like to try some of the other colors.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am stunned and amazed at this product -- not only because it is actually natural, but because the ingredients mimic those of my favorite organic lipstick (Honeybee Gardens) while the price is at least five times cheaper!

I have the shade Cinnamon, which I have fallen deeply in love with. It is a deep brownish red with some pink undertones. It's like a cranberry spice red. Not bright, not dark, not garish. Completely and perfectly natural. It gives my full lips a beautiful flushed plumped look.

Natural Blend Lip Shimmer is exactly like a lip balm with strong color. My lips are nourished and moisturized. There is no taste except possibly the very faint hint of cinnamon, oregano, and lavender. My only gripe is that the tube is so small! It needs to be bigger. I never thought I'd buy anything from Wet N Wild, but this is amazing. I need to stock up on Cinnamon!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm going to say this product IS amazing. It is not just a lip balm or gloss. this goes on with the same amount of color as regular lipstick. I have 106 Spice, and it is actually one of my favorite pink lipsticks that I can wear anywhere, but without paying the absurd price that you normally pay for a lipstick. There are many other shades, as well, if pink isn't your thing, but beware of the cap color, as it does not really represent the actual color you are going to get on your lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this. I have fair skin, so I got 104 (Berry, I think?). At first, I thought it was a bit bright (I'm usually a natural-make up girl), but like others have said, a little goes a long way. It is VERY pigmented for just a "shimmer." Sometimes I'll slap it on when I'm not wearing make up, and it brightens my whole face. I only rated a 4 because, while it is moisturizing, I was hoping it would completely replace my cherry chapstick, but I find myself still using the chapstick when my lips are really dry. I would definitely purchase again. I'd like to try other shades, but the 104 complements my skin so well, I'll just stick with it for now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like that this is super pigmented and has a minty smell. But somehow it's a bit too thick in texture wise. It accentuates my lip lines.. But this is very cheap and super pigmented.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Not amazing but certainly not bad. I didn't feel like it really gave my lips any shimmer so it's much more like a colored lip balm than a lip gloss. It went on easily and the color looked good but it didn't stay for very long. All in all for $2 it's not bad, especially for someone who's just starting out.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Very moisturizing and its cheap. Doesnt flake!!! LOVE IT

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are a lot like Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers, but these are cheaper I believe. I don't think these are as pigmented as Burt's, but I like the packaging of these better. I always lose the caps to my Burt's Bees. I'd say I could go with either one. Still, this is a nice product. And it will save you a few bucks... :)

Recommended for Medium Skin