October 22, 2014 | 1030 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

I like that this is super pigmented and has a minty smell. But somehow it's a bit too thick in texture wise. It accentuates my lip lines.. But this is very cheap and super pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by EmeraldEllie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not amazing but certainly not bad. I didn't feel like it really gave my lips any shimmer so it's much more like a colored lip balm than a lip gloss. It went on easily and the color looked good but it didn't stay for very long. All in all for $2 it's not bad, especially for someone who's just starting out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by kaseymarie716

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! Very moisturizing and its cheap. Doesnt flake!!! LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are a lot like Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers, but these are cheaper I believe. I don't think these are as pigmented as Burt's, but I like the packaging of these better. I always lose the caps to my Burt's Bees. I'd say I could go with either one. Still, this is a nice product. And it will save you a few bucks... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by musicmakeuplove97

This is very similar, and in my opinion, better than the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. At a price of 1.88 at WalMart you can't beat it! I have this in the color 102 Candy. It's a nice shimmery barbie pink color toned down. I REALLY love the fact that it does not feel gritty on my lips! You cannot feel the glitter at all, it is very smooth. The only thing is that I wish it had some SPF in it, but other than that , this is a must have! I will def re-purchase in many other colors! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought these awhile ago, and never used them. Well, I'm broke now and ran out of my beloved sephora lip gloss and needed some red on my lips. I had 108 color, which a deep red, and thought it was way too dark and disregarded it.

So now I'm in desperate need for some lip color, and have no other choice to use this stuff, and I lightly dabbed it on and WOW! I was obviously using it like a chap stick ( glob it all over my lips) but that wasn't the proper way to apply. It looked so natural and beautiful...better than a lip stain! and it's not drying!

I love love love this now. I don't even remember where I bought it or how much it was.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this was an impulse buy.... i'm coughing, my lips are dry i was looking at cough syrup and (as usual) went down the makeup aisle.... less than $2, it had me at natural... i got 107 (cocoa) and it's a total copy of burts bees lip shimmers... but this is BETTER in my opinion. it's more hydrating and VERY pigmented and very shimmery... so a VERY little (for me) goes a long way... in fact i just dap it on my lips.. press em together and i'm good. it seems to last nicely, w/out drying my lips (which are really being quite challenge this season) and i'm really glad i got it. i would get it in other colors. for less than $2... can't beat it.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyfluff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom bought this product for her self today and she didnt like it because it was to bright for her. ( She bought the redess shade) she gave it to me and boy I love it. When you frist put it on its more or a harsher bright red but then after on it stains the lips so its more of a suddle bight red. its been 3 hours and its still going on strong

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupholicanonymous

has a cheap, offensive smell. i like the colors, but i'm just not buying the strong smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a couple of these on a whim at Walgreen's. If you really like a shimmery lip, they're a bargain at around $2. Just too shimmery for me, but work well when mixed with a non-shimmer color or gloss.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No