April 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Bronzers - E.L.F. - Studio Cool Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by daintydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I understand this is a consumer site, but will share my view as a UK pro artist for 20 years. I cannot believe this products got good reviews from anyone. It's simply horrible, a pro would never use this. talc, chalky, for european skin far too dark even the lightest shade. I work a lot in Asia, no good for any skins, dark is horrendous, ashy.I'm no make up snob, of course, real pros can receive up to 45% discount on good products, but we have worked hard, its not easy to get.I understand many of you are young, or students with limited budget. NYX, make some fabulous products. Rimmel make a far superior bronzer. I respect ELF for prices, and choice, but all products I've tried I've given away. I gave it 1 for packaging only. I'm not paid by any company I tell it like it is

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is probably the best bronzer I have purchased! It is so versatile and I love the fact that it is matte! The pigmentation is good, for $3 don't expect it to be as pigmented as NARS or even M.A.C. but definitely worth it. The lasting power I say is average, it fades in maybe 2-3 hours, I was outside and the temperature here is about 100 degrees so perhaps that had something to do with it? Overall this is wonderful for contouring, blush, and it even has a highlighter. I really love this very much and have a backup! Worth every cent! Packaging is spot on and comes with a nice mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer! I bought this for $3 and I swear I like this better than the Smashbox ,Cargo,Bobbi Brown, and Jane Iredale ones I have bought in the past.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 6:42:00 AM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff. It's nice that it's a matte bronzer and can be used for blush and contouring. I am going to get a lot of use out of it this summer as my skin darkens up. Cheap, good stuff, nice packaging, no complaints!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do like this bronzer because it has NO shimmer, so it's great for daytime, however, it doesn't come off very pigmented on me which is surprising because I am SUPER pale. Other than that, I like this. The colors are perfect (once I get them to show up) and it does not break me out or make me look like a walking disco ball. Even with the pigmentation issue, I would still repurchase. Love the packaging as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by bowbowmakeup

Oh my god! I love this bronzer so so much :D. If your looking for a really great bronzer for a great price too, cheak out Elfs bronzers! They come in 3 shades; the warm bronzer, golden bronzer and cool bronzer, if you have pale skin then i would go for the cool bronzer like i did. This bronzer has no shimmer in! Which i am so happy about. Shimmery bronzers dont really flatter me, so when i got my bronzer, and it was totaly matte, i was so happy. This bronzer is only 3.50 in the UK so very afforable :). The packaging in lovely, it comes with a huge mirror at the top, so if you want to touch up throughout the day its easy. There are four different shades inside, white, dark pink, dark brown and a light brown. You can mix all the shades to find a shade that is perfect for you. I also use the white shade for highlighting too :) so really i have two products in one :). I would recommend this bronzer to anyone :) x

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sunday1966

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this bronzer! Easy to apply, blends easily and it's not shimmery. I use this as a blush and the result is much more subtle and natural than a 'real' blusher. That's the reason why I recommend a bronzer instead of a blush to all woman of color. The only con is that it doesn't stay on that long but since it's such a bargain I don't really care. I'm going to get the Studio Warm Bronzer as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by bunnybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am extremely pleasantly surprised by this inexpensive product. I love the fact that it's non-shimmery, and looks ultra natural. I also love how there are various shades, so you can adjust the color of the bronzer depending on the time of year, your skin shade, and the area of your face that you are using it on. I use the two browns for my temples, the light brown to slightly contour the sides of my cheeks, and the pink for the apples of my cheeks. The sleek black packaging is also attractive.

The powder itself is very finely milled. It never looks cakey and doesn't settle into pores. It also doesn't break me out at all!

I've gotten so many comments on my beautiful "pregnancy glow" since I've started using this. I am indeed pregnant, but they should see my paleness before applying the bronzer; it's actually my ELF glow! :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this bronzer. I use it everyday for contouring. Highly pigmented and has no shimmer, perfect for contouring the face.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by nicotina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so not sure about this one. I love the Golden Bronzer from the same line, and I thought it was a good idea to buy this one which is matt. It so didn't work for me... I tried it on and my skin looked kind of stained, the colour on my face looked fake and blotchy, didn't like it at all. I was ready to drop it, then after reading a few review I decided to give it another go and I tried to have a really, really really light hand with it. The lightest swirl of my brush on the colours and a gentle swipe on my face and I think that I might be on the verge of grasping it. I will update after a few more experiments :)