October 21, 2014 | 1612 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by GigiMakeupStudio

I was super excited to try this b/c I recently decided that I wanted to experiment with primers. Because of the reviews and recommendations I decided to get it, expecting it to make my makeup look flawless. Unfortunately, it did not deliver. I will be returning this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by itsiliii

I really love this stuff, I tried out a sample of it but if I ever get the funds I will definitely purchase. Texture is really smooth but not overly oily like some primers. Increases the longevity of my foundations by a lot. Makes the finish of the foundation really smooth and nice.

Definitely recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have received multiple deluxe sample sizes of this since I love purchasing Too Faced products.

PROS
*Helps to fill in pores
*Smooth feel on the skin
*Helps make some foundations last much longer
*Love the squeeze tube packaging

CONS
*Kind of expensive
*Broke me out. This was the only reason I took off a lippie and will not be repurchasing this. I will now try the Pure version to see if it works as well without breaking me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Amelielydia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does feel nice and light on the skin and helps to keep my powder foundation on for longer. There's nothing to complain about in terms or packaging. I haven't been using it long enough to notice if it's breaking me out but so far so good.
I sometimes wear this under liquid foundation, it helps it stay on just as well as it does powder so it's a pretty versatile primer.

I've never used a primer before though so I have nothing to compare it to but I do really like the feeling of it on my skin and how light and odourless it is. So far I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by lrn0216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this however the only reason it gets one star off it Benefits Pore-fessional primer is the ultimate and slightly better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Misstakahara

This primer actually made me break out. I thought it was really oily. But it can also be because I have oily skin. But it made my t zone oily thru out the day. But make my face really silky when applying.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by supafob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using the nude colored (old) version in the flat pink tube. $30 is pretty high, so if I lost it...not sure if I would buy again! I always cleanse my face and prep skin with toner/balancing water & moisturizer. Primer is an essential first step to my makeup routine.

Texture - reminded me of Smashbox primer - hard to describe, but I imagine if you put face powder and a gel or emulsion in a Kitchen-Aid mixer on high...you get this velvety, whipped, powdery gel texture. The product isn't like a moisturizer/lotion where you massage it into your skin and it disappears. It feels like I am adding a thin layer of product on my skin that smooths everything out. Sounds like that's a bad thing to have a layer of product just sitting on your skin, but it actually doesn't feel like it. Next thing you know, when you are ready to apply foundation, it feels like it's gone.

Lasting Power - After cordial hugs with people, my mac foundation likes to cling to someone else's shoulder or collar. WIth this primer underneath, I feel like my Mac Liquid Foundation stays put & lasts a lot longer on my skin than with my other primer I currently have, Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer. My skin still looks smooth & coverage is still there after a completely full day (not just a work day, from 10a-9pm!).

Mattifying - I have an oily T-zone, so this helps with that.

As much as I love the coverage, I normally don't like to wear the Mac foundation I purchased too often because it always feels cakey, heavy, and just sits on my skin, waiting to jump onto someone else's clothing. After pairing it with this primer, I can wear this foundation again & more often!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly, this is working for me. I apply it only to my t-zone & it prevents my base makeup from sliding off. This works much better than my Hourglass mineral veil, which is double the price, so I am pretty happy with it. No scent to it but I did notice a funky scent to the bronze version.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by marcellewood

I bought this on a whim at Sephora and do not like it. It makes me greasier sooner and doesnt fill in pores the way I had hoped. My Clinique pore minimizer is much better. This is going back, sadly.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by hermommy09

i have combo/oily skin with what I consider to be big pores. This product does next to nothing for me. At first it seems to fill pores and minimize lines, but once my foundation is applied..no matter which one or how I apply, my pores are very visible again. I also don't feel that this primer makes my makeup last longer, and it doesn't keep me shine free either.

Like I said, it doesn't seem to do a whole lot. I will NOT be repurchasing, and im just finishing up my current tube and moving on