December 20, 2014 | 1437 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

for some reason this turns a bit orangey on my skintone. i do love the finish, its soft and easy to apply (frost). you dont need to pick up a lot of colors to pack on your eyes, which is a plus. however, i wouldnt repurchase this colors, i will find alternative bronzey lookin one

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is a vivid bronzey orange color on my lids. Definitely leaning more on the orange side. I love wearing this color all over the lid with cork and texture in the crease. Def would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by makeupcandyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love pigments, this one i got for my bday of my mum, and its not fake because i ordered it of the website.(just saying)
i am just getting into the colour and it will look so nice in the summer!
i do wish that mac was'nt so expensive especially the pigments! Even though they are lovely quality heheheh!!!!
i would go get it if it isent discontinued!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I have fair, yellow toned skin, brown eyes and bright coppery red hair (at the moment!) Amber lights is beautiful on the lids paired with ricepaper as a highlight and inner corners. For everyday use, I use it in my crease and/or over v, and the put rubenesque on my lid. My new discovery for a more subdued work look yet still wearing amber lights on my lid is to then put grain over it and blend well It really tones down the intensity and the shimmer and adds a touch of peachy hue to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

One of the first MAC eyeshadow I ever bought. I have a palette which I filled over the years, but I am not a MAC nut or exclusively MAC girl. I don't know all the ins and outs of their collections and textures, however, i was drawn to this color immediately and use it the most out of the palette. You can use a soft touch with it or go over the lid. It works with many other colors and shadows. I have dark green eyes and this never ceases to give them an extra kick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by littlemissdaisies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows ever. I have a whole bunch of eyeshadows from MAC and this is without a doubt the one that I reach for most often. I use a fluffy brush to apply a very sheer layer over my eyelids daily and it does the most amazing job of making my eyes pop and look bright. If i'm going out at night I apply this more heavily with a dark brown in my crease and it looks so glamorous and beautiful. Definitely a must have for every brown/olive skinned girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by flyingcolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really drawn toward gold eyeshadows and Amber Lights was actually one of the first I ever bought. It's such a beautiful coppery gold color. It's buttery smooth, highly pigmented and easy to blend and I find myself reaching for it over and over again. I haven't experienced any problems with fall out either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This amazingly beautiful eyeshadow really makes blue eyes pop. I like to wear it with Cranberry in the Fall. It also looks lovely by itself or with many other colours. This one is a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by loraanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the most unique eyeshadow colors I have seen. It's a very shimmery, copper color, great for a dramatic look without being dark. It's very pigmented, as with all MAC eyeshadows and even flatters my medium skin tone. While I wouldn't wear it for an everyday look, it's a great color that works well with a lot of neutral colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by cpna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

First mac eyeshadow I ever bought and definitely one my favourites-not only from MAC, but from all eyeshadows really.
Even though it is a frost finish and you can clearly see it's shimmery, it's not chunky or over-glittery(not glittery at all, it has more of a kind of sheen). Great pigmentation also! It's such a gorgeous peachy-gold shade slightly darker than most gold-ish eyeshadows, a very unique color. It also feels extremely soft when you apply it. Looks amazing on my peachy pale warm skin.