August 28, 2014 | 1354 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by flyingcolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really drawn toward gold eyeshadows and Amber Lights was actually one of the first I ever bought. It's such a beautiful coppery gold color. It's buttery smooth, highly pigmented and easy to blend and I find myself reaching for it over and over again. I haven't experienced any problems with fall out either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This amazingly beautiful eyeshadow really makes blue eyes pop. I like to wear it with Cranberry in the Fall. It also looks lovely by itself or with many other colours. This one is a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by loraanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the most unique eyeshadow colors I have seen. It's a very shimmery, copper color, great for a dramatic look without being dark. It's very pigmented, as with all MAC eyeshadows and even flatters my medium skin tone. While I wouldn't wear it for an everyday look, it's a great color that works well with a lot of neutral colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by cpna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

First mac eyeshadow I ever bought and definitely one my favourites-not only from MAC, but from all eyeshadows really.
Even though it is a frost finish and you can clearly see it's shimmery, it's not chunky or over-glittery(not glittery at all, it has more of a kind of sheen). Great pigmentation also! It's such a gorgeous peachy-gold shade slightly darker than most gold-ish eyeshadows, a very unique color. It also feels extremely soft when you apply it. Looks amazing on my peachy pale warm skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

this is a pearly, yellowy orange sort of burnt gold. the reason i choose the word 'pearly', is because it is more of a sheen than a shimmer (unlike 'Woodwinked' for eg.). and because there is not a lot of shimmer to compete with the colour, it looks even brighter, but still has a little something to it (eg. not Matte). so you get the best of both worlds.
pigmentation is great, application is okay, and wearability is also pretty good. yesterday i wore this with 'Antiqued' on the outer crease, and 'Cranberry' on more on the center of the lid. this really warmed up 'Amber Lights' even more, and gave a really glowy effect. i am also starting to imagine what 'Red Brick' or 'Coppering' would look like mixed with this too.
this shadow is neither light, nor dark. somewhere in between. so it will still look pretty good if you wear it solo. i really wouldn't purchase this if you don't like warm colours, or if you feel that orange and yellow tones don't suit you.
i'm gonna have a lot more fun playing with this! it's a really beautiful colour, and if you love your neutrals but are after a little twist, then this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ewhitelaw

This was my very first MAC shadow years and years ago. The first time I used it I had so many comments on my eye colour (green/blue/goldey)! It's almost run out now, after almost 5 years, and I've just repurchased.

It's a stunning copper/gold that looks great as an inner eye corner highlighter over a brown smokey eye. Also looks fab as a liner and really makes blue/green eyes POP! The texture is lovely and really easy to handle. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jodielauren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is bloody lovely. For me, because I'm so pale, I need to use black eyeliner on my top lashline, to give me more definition.
All that glitters has a similar tone on me, but is much paler and more " daytime friendly"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing, yellow/coppery gold that really looks phenomenal on any eyecolor. This is one of the shadows I borrowed from my friend, and I can't wait to go buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by pf3855

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE! Need I say more?? it's beautiful on my baby blues, makes my eyes stand out, but not in a 'oh lord what do you have on your eyes kind of way?' It's a beautiful coppery/gold color on my NW 20 eyelids and it's just beautiful. Will be a repurchase for a long time to come. I wear it alone over primer or sometimes with Carbon on outer and Amber Lights on inner eye with a little highlighter. It's beautiful either way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Gorgeous coppery gold shade. I use it a lot during the summer to brighten my face (: