July 26, 2014 | 1339 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

I've been looking for this based on reviews here for awhile, finally found it at walmart last night. Snatched it up and I adore this, it is my new fav lipgloss in my stash. I am already a fan of bonne bell products, but the smell of this reminds me of another vanilla product (I think it was called vanilla frosting) bonne bell made years ago but quit making. It is the same exact scent. This doesn't really smell anything like cappuccino in my mind, more like yellow cake batter. And it looks sooo pretty on the lips. It's sheer, but with some color, sorta a mauvey brown nude color. Will stock up next time I see it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by hellofrankie

I bought this in a moment of nostalgia and in hopes of a milky, mocha-vanilla color. However, there was nothing to like about this product beyond the nostalgia factor. The smell was disgustingly sweet (synthetic coffee/candy smell), the taste was plastic and my lips looked dry and dead. I think this lipgloss would only work well on very moisturized, pigmented lips. I have very pale pink lips to begin with so when I put thus on, instead of a milky nude, my lips looked like the lips of a corpse bride.

The only plus was that it was relatively cheap, so I don't have to force myself to finish this. Think carefully before you buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Newport100s

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love mac florabundance gloss but its so $$$. I wear nude lips all the time so i needed a gloss to put over it. this smells like a mix of coffee & cake batter. its not that pigmented so i have to layer it which sucks, but this gloss is so cheap && non sticky that i cant complain. not a fan of the packaging since i like flashy things

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Another mua pick that let me down, but its my fault not just for having lemmings but for being one!;) Oh well least it was inexpensive! I like cool tones, light/ lg, and anything with a sweet scent so how could I go wrong with this?!

It looks like I'm trying to be Tina Sinatra singing "these boots are made for walking!" when I put this on as it has that 1960's way too pale a lip look on me. The scent is not sweet but very artificial and cloying to the point of being a bit nauseating for me. I don't get it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Highly, highly dissapointing. Looks milky and gross on my lips, and for some reason it's like impossible to get the product on the wand, for me. I have to like, dig in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveeee these lip glosses! This color is a pretty natural nude color. It isnt sticky at all which is a huge plus! Smells and tastes yummy too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ScarletUnknown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love these lip glosses. I used to use them a lot back when i was in middle school and high school. I recently decided to try them out again. The smell of the lip gloss is true to its name.It is a nude color which gives me good coverage. Due to the fact that my lips are a bit pigmented. The texture is good. This color does not wash me out like many nudes do. It is very good lip gloss that brings lots of good memories.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this on a whim last week, I have one other tube of liplites (which I also love! It's the mocha color) and felt like endulging in another $3.50 tube.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! Cappuccino is a milky nude color in the tube with no detectable shimmer. When applied it is a creamy neutral "latte" nude. It actually looks good with my fair skintone, about nw15, and surprisingly does not wash me out. It kind of neutralizes and covers the pink in my lips yet still looks healthy to me.
Other milky glosses I've used in the past, mac c-thru for example, have been a disapointment since the gloss seems to gather in the creases of my lips. This gloss however sits evenly and smoothly (completely non sticky) on my lips, leaving them perfectly glossy, shiny and healthy!
Liplites are scented, they smell like their color names. This one smells like coffee flavored buttercream frosting yum! If you are sensitive to scents you may not like this.
This is definitely a repurchase item for me, I'm super pleased with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ohbellaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product. I bought it about a year ago whenever I first started getting into makeup and I'm so very glad I did! The color is great, the formula is marvelous and the price is amazing! I would definitely repurchase this,

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by leeli86

yummy! I seem to remember owning this over ten years ago when I was about thirteen. I dismissed everything bonne bell as I matured and I think seeing a youtube guru use this was what reminded me of how much I used to love it. As far as glosses go you can't really go wrong here. It's a medium sheer nude with a very fine shimmer that doesn't even show up on my lips (I don't know where other reviewers are getting frosted from). I think it smells exactly like one of those containers of vanilla icing you can buy in the cake aisle at the grocery store, and although the scent is pretty strong in the tube I don't notice it on. This gloss is shiny but feels like a balm and has decent lasting power. I like to reapply it just for the smell anyways and since it was about $3 I can afford to use it up quickly. Makes me feel like a kid again but keeps me looking like a woman in her mid-twenties at a trivial price so you gotta love it!