Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Cappuccino

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/15/2011 9:56:00 AM

This is one of my holy grail lip products. It's just a great, inexpensive gloss. Smooth, not sticky, sweet smelling and tasting. I find this to be a very wearable nude.

on 1/23/2011 3:19:00 PM

I've been looking for this based on reviews here for awhile, finally found it at walmart last night. Snatched it up and I adore this, it is my new fav lipgloss in my stash. I am already a fan of bonne bell products, but the smell of this reminds me of another vanilla product (I think it was called vanilla frosting) bonne bell made years ago but quit making. It is the same exact scent. This doesn't really smell anything like cappuccino in my mind, more like yellow cake batter. And it looks sooo pretty on the lips. It's sheer, but with some color, sorta a mauvey brown nude color. Will stock up next time I see it.

on 1/17/2011 1:12:00 PM

I bought this in a moment of nostalgia and in hopes of a milky, mocha-vanilla color. However, there was nothing to like about this product beyond the nostalgia factor. The smell was disgustingly sweet (synthetic coffee/candy smell), the taste was plastic and my lips looked dry and dead. I think this lipgloss would only work well on very moisturized, pigmented lips. I have very pale pink lips to begin with so when I put thus on, instead of a milky nude, my lips looked like the lips of a corpse bride.

The only plus was that it was relatively cheap, so I don't have to force myself to finish this. Think carefully before you buy this!

on 12/4/2010 9:32:00 PM

i love mac florabundance gloss but its so $$$. I wear nude lips all the time so i needed a gloss to put over it. this smells like a mix of coffee & cake batter. its not that pigmented so i have to layer it which sucks, but this gloss is so cheap && non sticky that i cant complain. not a fan of the packaging since i like flashy things

on 9/29/2010 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another mua pick that let me down, but its my fault not just for having lemmings but for being one!;) Oh well least it was inexpensive! I like cool tones, light/ lg, and anything with a sweet scent so how could I go wrong with this?!

It looks like I'm trying to be Tina Sinatra singing "these boots are made for walking!" when I put this on as it has that 1960's way too pale a lip look on me. The scent is not sweet but very artificial and cloying to the point of being a bit nauseating for me. I don't get it.

on 8/20/2010 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Highly, highly dissapointing. Looks milky and gross on my lips, and for some reason it's like impossible to get the product on the wand, for me. I have to like, dig in the tube.

on 8/18/2010 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I loveeee these lip glosses! This color is a pretty natural nude color. It isnt sticky at all which is a huge plus! Smells and tastes yummy too!

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love these lip glosses. I used to use them a lot back when i was in middle school and high school. I recently decided to try them out again. The smell of the lip gloss is true to its name.It is a nude color which gives me good coverage. Due to the fact that my lips are a bit pigmented. The texture is good. This color does not wash me out like many nudes do. It is very good lip gloss that brings lots of good memories.

on 8/14/2010 11:24:00 PM

I purchased this on a whim last week, I have one other tube of liplites (which I also love! It's the mocha color) and felt like endulging in another $3.50 tube.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! Cappuccino is a milky nude color in the tube with no detectable shimmer. When applied it is a creamy neutral "latte" nude. It actually looks good with my fair skintone, about nw15, and surprisingly does not wash me out. It kind of neutralizes and covers the pink in my lips yet still looks healthy to me.
Other milky glosses I've used in the past, mac c-thru for example, have been a disapointment since the gloss seems to gather in the creases of my lips. This gloss however sits evenly and smoothly (completely non sticky) on my lips, leaving them perfectly glossy, shiny and healthy!
Liplites are scented, they smell like their color names. This one smells like coffee flavored buttercream frosting yum! If you are sensitive to scents you may not like this.
This is definitely a repurchase item for me, I'm super pleased with it.

on 8/4/2010 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love this product. I bought it about a year ago whenever I first started getting into makeup and I'm so very glad I did! The color is great, the formula is marvelous and the price is amazing! I would definitely repurchase this,

Recommended for Medium Skin