September 17, 2014 | 756 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by stu0009

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Do not buy if you have oily eyelids. The liner lasted 3 hours.. then hours later, it smudged all over my lids. Very disappointed and not worth it for it's price. This would be perfect for those with dry eyelids.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jin1022000

Most gel eyeliners have a great stay-on power on my eyelids due to the fact that my lids are not oily. However, I gave this product a try and found out that this is my least favorite one. It smudges like crazy! I like the intense pigmentation and the brush that comes with it. But I can't handle the smudging. It made me look like a raccoon within two hours of application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After years of thinking liquid eyeliner was the way to go if I wanted a fine, dark black line or a dramatic cat eye, I tried this stuff. I haven't looked back since. It's a little more high maintenance than a liquid pen because you need a brush to use it, but the brush it comes with is fantastic and the payoff in color, lasting power, and control is worth the extra hassle. I've tried other gel eyeliners (MAC, Physicians Formula, and Revlon) but always come back to this because it is seriously the best. I've heard great things about gel eyeliner from companies like Bobbi Brown and Essence, but this is half the price than BB and just as good if not better. Also, it does FANTASTICALLY on the waterline, and stays on my lower lash line all day long. That's more than I can say for MAC gel eyeliner and impossible with liquid eyeliner. I just finished my first jar of this and immediately bought another. HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for a replacement for Clinique brush on cream eyeliner in brown. This fits the bill. It is pigmented, applies smoothly and lasts all day without smudging on me. The included eye liner brush is very good and makes it easy to paint on a thin line close to the edge like I want.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:03:00 AM More reviews by danafranuby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After asking three people what eye liner they used and being pointed in this direction, I had to get my hands on this gel liner. It's exquisitely rich in pigment and works great for definition. It does not run and it lasts all day. It's great for various styles of eyeliner and can be used for everyday wear, office wear and party wear. It's smooth in texture, rich in color, easy to spread and lasts all day, smudge free.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Barbirivera

I bought this because of the reviews and I'm sorry but this eyeliner is nothing special in my opinion. I like that it's cheap, very black and easy to use (you don't have to do many layers to achieve a good black line). However, this eyeliner is not long lasting. Everytime I do my winged eye look I wear an eye primer because I don't like risking to end up with raccoon eyes but this eyeliner betrayed me a few hours after applying it. I don't hate it at all but I'm definitely not using it those days I wear makeup for the entire day. I'm remaining faithful to my essence gel eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THE BEST EYE LINER EVERRRRR - it never smears or smudges and goes on just right. I've been using only this ever since. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by mahnoori

I ran out of my liquid eyeliner and wanted to try out gel eyeliner .. the minute is saw the packaging i fell in love with it . The packaging itself is better than many of the high end eyeliners I live in Pakistan and it cost me about 1600 rs which is about 16 dollars and is a bit towards the pricey end
I use the colour black and the pigmentation itself isnt enough for me since i have dark lids so it needs plenty of coats. i find that with a clean brush the application is semi-smooth . the product tends to dry out the eyeliner brush so you have to wash it everyday and i hate this part .. it doesnt budge for atleast 8 hours after which it slightly rubs out. You dont have to worry about racoon eyes though .. the brush that comes with it is a bit thick and i find it tricky to use ... also for the price you dont get much product ..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty much what everyone else said, it smudges, smears and fades like crazy even with primer and eyeshadow. My eyelids aren't even that oily. The brush is fantastic however, and I now use it with another gel liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

when i was first getting into makeup i bought this because i was too scared to try a winged eye with liquid eyeliner and i heard really great things about this gel liner. i was quickly dissapointed because a winged eye is pretty much impossible with this liner. it smudges easily and i have a hard time getting the right amount of product on my brush. needless to say, i now only use liquid eyeliner and it's SO much better. i occasionally use this to smudge on the inner corners of my bottom waterline or the underside of my top lashes but that's it. money wasted.